What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost a nephew early this morning to a car accident. He was coming home from work, was crossing the road, a semi came around the curve and hit his car on the driver's side. The impact was instantaneous.

He was 23 years old and finishing up his last semester of college.

My condolences to you and your family. You are in my prayers, also. Such a tragedy
:heart:

I lost a nephew early this morning to a car accident. He was coming home from work, was crossing the road, a semi came around the curve and hit his car on the driver's side. The impact was instantaneous.

He was 23 years old and finishing up his last semester of college.

I am sorry, BK. My prayers and thoughts are with the family.

you are on a sex site in your underwear...did you not know that that makes you automatically sexually available to any man here because of his entitlement purely in light of his mere presence here?

except for me...apparently I'm intimidating...:D

Er, all kidding aside.... I used to find you really intimidating.

I mean, look at you:
Smart, witty, driven, articulate, confident and sexy-as-hell.
And I'm not kissing your arse (that's just not my thing), but there you go.

[I'm aware this probably says more about me than it does you, but my point was that "intimidating" isn't necessarily a bad thing]

"Hello. My name's Alice and I'm intimidated by (can't believe i'm actually using this term) strong women"

*shrug*

Er, all kidding aside.... I used to find you really intimidating.

I mean, look at you:
Smart, witty, driven, articulate, confident and sexy-as-hell.
And I'm not kissing your arse (that's just not my thing), but there you go.

[I'm aware this probably says more about me than it does you, but my point was that "intimidating" isn't necessarily a bad thing]

"Hello. My name's Alice and I'm intimidated by (can't believe i'm actually using this term) strong women"

*shrug*

Darling girl...it was never my intention to make anyone feel that way especially not you...:kiss:

Glad that's all sorted out though...and seriously, it keeps the wanky PMs to a minimum...;)

I need to finish those graphic novel scripts so I can attend a ComicCon and see women like this:

tumblr_m6azii5nk91qjb4auo1_500.jpg

I have to wonder if she was just yanking my chain, or if she was subtly making me an offer when she said I really ought to fuck a black chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back