The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

C:: Mo' @ wut?

SO:: TOGOW/ POST # 372 @10-04-2013, 02:49 PM

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-10-05-23-48-57

...and the plot thickens...

At least some1(s) is asking some questions now...
...but the end game?

MEthinks an entire shutdown of all capitol/official buildings in DC
Why?

Well they already essentially shut down the postal system to the Legislative/Executive branches, and the White House is closed.

...and then they denied bikers a freedom ride, knowing they were going to show up anyway
...and then there was some random shooter who was label'd looney
...and then they denied Vets access when they knew they would show up anyway
...and then a lady rammed a barricade and got shot for it without any opportunity for arrest.

AP said:
The investigation will reconstruct the car chase and shooting, which briefly put the U.S. Capitol on lockdown, and explore how officers dealt with the driver and whether protocols were followed.

Still that way methinks yes?

AP said:
"This is not a routine highway or city traffic stop. It is simply not that," Gainer said Saturday. "The milieu under which we're operating at the United States Capitol and I suspect at the White House and at icons up in New York is an anti-terrorism approach, and that is a difference with a huge, huge distinction."

Well... Why not? If say, I were to smash into a public building and then hit a cop car, the cops would pull me over, by any means needed and then arrest me.

NOT KILL ME. Especially after they ran my tags in an instant with the new system and knew my police history... of which this lady had...?

AP said:
Capitol Police Chief Kim Dine said that while the shooting remains under investigation, he was proud of his officers' "heroic" response and their overall efforts in protecting the Capitol campus and keeping it open for visitors.

But he shot a lady in her car with a kid and the Capitol campus ISNOT open....?

AP said:
Another sister, retired New York City police officer Valarie Carey, said there was "no need for a gun to be used when there was no gunfire coming from the vehicle."

SAYWHAT???! no bullets came from the car, but bullets went into the car?
Have the capitol police not heard of spike strips or pit maneuvers?

Also, speaking of which.. Would a direct attack on any politicians or capitol property be a Secret Service thing?

Why would the local police circumvent a federal agency... just like in BOSTON...?

AP said:
Carey struck a Secret Service agent with her car at the White House and reversed her vehicle into a police car, authorities say. A Capitol Police officer was also injured. Both are expected to recover.

So wait.. a Secret Service agent was deliberately attracked but the Secret Service was not involved?

WTF?? ....hmmm... Well she was crazy right? So...
AP said:
Her family said she had been suffering from postpartum depression with psychosis but was not dangerous. Carey-Jones said her sister had been on medication for postpartum depression but was being taken off the drugs under medical supervision.

Well that means schizo right? Well what if we use the original definition instead of the recently changed definition?
What? You(U) didn't know?

(Barron's Medical Dictionary for the Non-professional)
Psychosis:: n. - A major mental disorder in which the person is usually detached from reality and has impared perceptions, thinking, responses, and interpersonal relationships. Most people with a psychosis require a hospitalization; treatment involves the use of psychoactive drugs and psychotherapy. (compare neurosis)

So the Question/Q(S) to post at this point would be::
1. How did she drive all that distance if suffering from such?
2. Is it set up to be all the Doctor's fault?
3. For someone with poor interpersonal skills she sure does have a lot of Family Ties....
4. For someone with bad perception, she sure can aim a car.

OK::SO:: once again, none of this makes any sense, so what would tie this lady to the events occure'd? Why would would she do such a thing, and with a child...

AP said:
Carey's daughter escaped serious injury and was taken into protective custody. The woman's family hasn't identified the child's father. Gainer said he hasn't seen any indication officers knew the child was in the car when they fired.

...UM::: wut?

CAN U(YOU) say BABY MOMMA DRAMA?

Well? Ever Seen Jerry Springer? You think and angry abandoned mother wouldn't slam the gates of the Capitol?

Wonder who's the Daddy.....
AP said:
Valarie Carey questioned the characterizations of her sister's mental health and said Miriam Carey "did not believe the president or any government official was going to do her harm."

Authorities were investigating why Miriam Carey, who lived in Connecticut, turned up in Washington on Thursday. A search warrant application for Carey's car seeks bullet fragments, maps or other documents pertaining to the White House, alcohol or drugs, "and/or evidence of a mechanical malfunction or lack thereof."

A federal law enforcement official said Friday that her mental health appeared to be deteriorating in the last year and that she was apparently under the delusion the president was communicating with her. The official was briefed on the investigation but not authorized to discuss it publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

... neat. QJ into ZJ. Harsh'd.

As a wrap rap::

AP said:
"I think the question we have to ask is, `What threat did she cause?" said Geoffrey Alpert, an expert on police use of force at the University of South Carolina. "What threat was she to the officers, to the public, to the politicians?"

"It's a little funny."

++Bonus points::
Why the hell was this thrown in there:::
"There'll be lessons to be learned from this," Gainer said. "There'll be recommendations to be made about, `Could we have done this, or should we do that?'"

Carey's death comes less than three weeks after a shooting rampage in Washington that also involved an apparently unstable person.

On Sept. 16, gunman Aaron Alexis shot and killed 12 people at the Washington Navy Yard before being shot by police. Alexis, a defense industry employee and former Navy reservist, said in writings left behind that he was driven to kill by months of bombardment with electromagnetic waves.

yowza.
 
C:: Mo' Intent'd

PayDay said:
...and then they denied bikers a freedom ride, knowing they were going to show up anyway
...and then there was some random shooter who was label'd looney
...and then they denied Vets access when they knew they would show up anyway
...and then a lady rammed a barricade and got shot for it without any opportunity for arrest.

+I totally forgot the government shutdown.. woopsy...

And silly me I didn't see this one until a bit ago::

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...man-sets-himself-on-fire-on-the-national-mall

NPR said:
"The flames were only a couple of feet off the ground," the Post reports. "She did not see flames coming from the man, but the air 'smelled strongly of burning flesh.'"

Apparently someone set themselves on fire on Friday.... and no one knows why or whom or who he is::
ASIN:::-----V

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/10/04/man-sets-himself-on-fire-on-national-mall/

FOX said:
The reason for the self-immolation was not immediately clear and the man's identity was not disclosed. But it occurred in public view, on a central national gathering place, in a city still rattled by a mass shooting last month and a high-speed car chase outside the U.S. Capitol on Thursday that ended with a woman being shot dead by police with a young child in the car.


So... orchestrated Chaos...?
ya'know, cept for baby momma drama.

All that needs to happen is something to blow up or total gov lockdown with explosions.
 
C:: Fuck the Fucking Fuckers.

SO:: I got a letter from the Gloucester County Superior Court, stating the case was going to be dismissed unless I produced a transcript I couldn't pay for on a budget, plus, I don't have to.

So I go in, and ask the court clerk (in attendence that day, and actually quite nice) about submitting the information to have the transcripts tacked onto the final settlement balance, if there is one, because I could win, and if not, I am entitled to file an appeal to a higher court anyway.

After much debate, the paperwork, which looked a bunch like a felony bail postment paper, was filed.

No word yet, but I was told it was going to the judge that day, and a letter would be mailed to me.

If it gets dismissed then there is no way for me to go after the Logan Twp Municipality because no wrong doing was ever proven in court....

Yeah. NO WONDER, right? Coincidence says what?

So I get a letter stating that the court is denying my application for indigency and/or assigned council is denied.

I never asked for either. I requested, as per the court appeal rules for the state of NJ, to have the cost of my transcripts added to the appeal.

SO:: I went back to the courthouse and filed a request for transcript inclusion, again , this time with the Dated transcript request with all 6 dates I had gone to court , requesting 3 copies (1 for the prosecutor, 1 for the court, and 1 for me).
+
the 'Incorrect Ttranscript Request Notice' provided to me by the Transcript service (which listed 3 dates and 2 copies for an additional $500 on top of the $150 I had already paid), and a copy of the Appeal rules highlighted to show my right to request such.

All I obtained was a run around about how I had to pay for it myself, even if unable. Asif that would stop me.

LAW is LAW, saying it's denied still allows me the right to appeal the decision: This right always exists until you get to the Supreme Court of the United States - Don't let NE1 tell you othwerwise.

SO:: After some persistance, I was given some photo copies of my paperwork (informed that the court rules were unnecessary, and did not need to be furnished to the judge, asif I wasn't going to write in the letter that they are included)...
...& then on sore knees, I drafted a copy of a letter in writing, on the spot, on unlined paper, without a writing surface, to explain the request.

My penmanship sucks, if they deny me again, I'm typing a letter, as it seems I am learning court process along with the clerks... LAME. Hindsight is always 20/20...

...and I submitted it like lemon curry, making sure the assistant clerk stapled it, even though she did not want to for some reason and told me it was going to be unstapled.

I was only handed a form that had nothing to do with my request for transcripts, which was exactly the same as the last form I filed out.

Total BS that they don't seem to want this to go to trial.

On my way out there was a survey person asking how my time in the courthouse was spent... Too bad it was anon... :D

***Sidenote'd:: The two letters I received from the Superior Court Clerk's office of Gloucester County were taped shut AND lick sealed. At least one of the envelopes had been opened and retaped. Guess who is contacting the Postal Inspector's Office, as the Clerk expressly stated to me that she had not opened them & there was no way she could have done it, though she refused to furnish that to me in writing.

ugh... brainpain
 
C: Corro late r than never

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Secu...n-Somali-target-could-bolster-Al-Shabab-video

This whole Mall terrorist attack in Africa made little sense to begin with but it seems to make even more now...
Y?? well, what if it was all BS BO or Lron staged?

Sure it sounds looney tuney, but what if it was a 'Hey watch this' move to point blame away from those responsible.

ASIN:: If we were supposed to have some sort of violebnt revolution here, or stage one here, why wouldn't attacks happen worldwide.

To stage something like this, all you would need is prudent planning and some sort of 'navy' with some helicopters::
+some troops called something familiar and some LIAR based sources::

OK. This all seems perfectly reasonable.
BUT:: Why would a SEAL team expose itself in such a manner as to be identified, isn't that the exact opposite of what they trained to do?

OK:: I get the last guy not dropping his name, but who are all of these other people? What's with all of the anons if it was Obviously a well known seal team?

togo w/ Post #374 @ 10-07-2013, 02:55 AM

Freedom is loving Liberty; Liberty is not loving Freedom.

SO:: It happened again, missing just enough info to make it believe able::

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-10-07/middle-east/42793670_1_benghazi-libya-al-libi

SO:: Basically: Some guy got caught by a blatant & obvious::
AP said:
...swift Delta Force operation in the streets of the Libyan capital that seized the militant known as Abu Anas al-Libi was one of two assaults Saturday that showed an American determination to move directly against terror suspects — even in two nations mired in chaos where the US has suffered deadly humiliations in the past.

now:: this conspiracy idea I bumped in2 has me really thinking:
If some1 in a position of respect and power and strength in OUR nation US(A) can pull of some BS like they obviously have what makes you think that a once peaceful dissent organization can be in ful trait e D by psycho(s)?

I won't point any fingers cause it's not my place::

OH wait, I will::
LOOK WHO SPOKE FROM OUR GOVERNMENT::
The guy who has no idea how to do his job and accidentally'd into an A+ one time waybackwhen::
AP said:
"We hope that this makes clear that the United States of America will never stop in the effort to hold those accountable who conduct acts of terror," US Secretary of State John Kerry said Sunday at an economic summit in Indonesia. "Members of al-Qaida and other terrorist organizations literally can run but they can't hide."

Considering what he's done in the past... (All Soldiers are baby killers?) WHAT?wut?

Hmmm.... How'd he get the job? I've been wondering that myself. ASIN:: Never underestimate the sneaky.

What could possibly be the point of not one, but two terroist capture raids that do nothing but promote our military mistakes::
ohwait.....

+This::
AP said:
Libya's central government remains weak, and armed militias — many of them made up of Islamic militants — hold sway in many places around the country, including in parts of the capital. Amid the turmoil, Libyan authorities have been unable to move against militants, including those behind the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on the US consulate in Benghazi, in which the US ambassador and three other Americans were killed. Libyan security officials themselves are regularly targeted by gunmen. The latest victim, a military colonel, was gunned down in Benghazi on Sunday.

Several dozen members of the Islamic group Ansar al-Sharia, which has links to militias, protested on Sunday in Benghazi, Libya's second largest city, denouncing al-Libi's abduction and criticizing the government. "Where are the men of Tripoli while this is happening?" they chanted, waving black Islamist flags.

Can you say rearming the Liberty Opposition?

You can only have pedophilia + laziness +and power grabs with freedom.
 
C:: Who needs A Benghazi Explosion

SO:: to go with the last post and article and pull a Perfect Circle::

AP said:
Libya's central government remains weak, and armed militias — many of them made up of Islamic militants — hold sway in many places around the country, including in parts of the capital. Amid the turmoil, Libyan authorities have been unable to move against militants, including those behind the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on the US consulate in Benghazi, in which the US ambassador and three other Americans were killed. Libyan security officials themselves are regularly targeted by gunmen. The latest victim, a military colonel, was gunned down in Benghazi on Sunday.

So:: $$question #1::
Does this explain why no one ever looked into Benghazi?
Did someone in OUR {Our[US(A)]} State department try to pull a blatant conspiracy and got caught by the locals?

If you are sure that's not possible, then, how do you know?

Were you there?

AP said:
Several dozen members of the Islamic group Ansar al-Sharia, which has links to militias, protested on Sunday in Benghazi, Libya's second largest city, denouncing al-Libi's abduction and criticizing the government. "Where are the men of Tripoli while this is happening?" they chanted, waving black Islamist flags.

Question #2::
Where are the men of America waving the Constitution in Municiple & Federal Court?

"The difference is all of the difference."

2:1 =/= 1:2
The previous two posts ill'd the difference::
**by using 2:1 against (1:2 trying to use 2:1)
 
C:: De Fault Where?

SO:: This Government Shutdown...

UGH... What's it called? A default?

ASIN:: To lose by not appearing, completing, or participating.

from the French root defaute < defaillir aka:: fail

But whatever. From the way it's presented, due to the 'looming government crisis' it would seem that the GOP shut everything down just to spite BO and he just wants the debt ceiling raised to prevent default.

Perfectly Reasonable Explaination.

So, Let's examine some facts::
http://www.wivb.com/news/politics/debt-limit-overtaking-shutdown-as-us-crisis-focus_04378953

AP said:
Stocks got a case of the jitters on Wall Street, and halfway around the world China stressed the importance for the international economy of raising the U.S. debt limit.

Well I dunno if you(u) remember way back in the beginning, but I do, cause I wrote it.

Post #157 @ 05-02-2013, 02:58 PM --v
PayDay said:
Here's some fun data.

14 trillion $ of the USA is owned by foreign nations.

No big deal, that's how it woeks, right?

Well no. Looks like The only country not buying or owning debt is... Japan?

Woah. Yeah. I love Japan. Thanks for watching our back. A+

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100695176

"Japan leads the way in American holdings with $1.83 trillion, the great majority of which was in bonds. China was second at $1.59 trillion, of which $1.18 trillion was in debt, a number that has increased to $1.22 trillion since the June 30, 2012, cutoff for the data."

No wonder they have been scrambling jets & showing force.
They are protecting Actual interests, not debt...

Our debt effects/affects China's currency rate and Japan is holding the majority of our debt as reserve in treasury bonds.

AP said:
"Safeguarding the debt is of vital importance to the economy of the U.S. and the world," Vice Finance Minister Zhu Guangyao said, according to the official Xinhua News Agency. China holds $1.277 trillion in U.S. Treasury bonds, second only to Japan.

So, should either of these countries choose to collect said debt, they would only screw themselves, and @ would only increase the value of @ currency should we actually default and REVALUE our own US(A) currency, doing the same to theirs's at the same time.

So why would CORRECTLY REVALUE'ING our & Every1 else's $$ be a bad thing?

fine. Let's say it sucks... and defaulting(read:failing) will destroy the country, as is implied in the perfectly reasonable explaination::

Then why does the BO get paraphrased as saying::
AP said:
President Barack Obama said the House should vote immediately on ending the partial closure of the federal establishment. He accused Republican House Speaker John Boehner of refusing to permit the necessary legislation to come to the floor because he "doesn't apparently want to see the ... shutdown end at the moment, unless he's able to extract concessions that don't have anything to do with the budget."

Notice the missing piece, I do, wonder what it was?
...He sure did hire a lot of Media people lately, aka Spin Doctors
..So it would make sense that this is what they did in the missing part (or not), doesn't matter.

AP said:
In the Senate, where majority Democrats forced approval of legislation before the shutdown aimed at preventing it, officials said Majority Leader Harry Reid was drafting a bill to raise the current $16.7 trillion debt ceiling before the Oct. 17 deadline when Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew has said the government will reach its borrowing limit.

Which is also good, and perfectly reasonable but the thing that ties it is::

AP said:
The measure would allow the government to meet its borrowing needs through the 2014 elections, officials said, although few details were immediately available.

Assuming Democratic support, the bill could pass the Senate quickly if Republicans merely vote against it as they press for concessions from the White House. But passage could be delayed until Oct. 17 if the GOP decides to mount a filibuster.

So therefore if the GOP waits out the BO smell they can force a default, revalue the @ currency, and defund promotion of what is know to be a faulted election system (Post #26 @ 04-19-2013, 12:32 AM & Post #27 @ 04-19-2013, 01:01 AM & +more).

Have you seen the total election tallies posted yet?
If they are up, it's recent

Moving On::----v
Reuters said:
Jain, JPMorgan Chase chief executive Jamie Dimon and Baudouin Prot, chairman of BNP Paribas, said a default would have dramatic consequences on the value of U.S. debt and the dollar, and likely would plunge the world into another recession.

The U.S. Treasury Department has said it expects to max out its borrowing authority next week and won't be able to prioritize payments on U.S. debt over obligations like Social Security.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/12/us-usa-fiscal-banks-idUSBRE99B09F20131012

SO:: the banks, we bail out (as previously posted) are also saying that we have to not default, but as previously posted, they themselves defaulted on the stimulus given to them.

Post #153 @ 05-01-2013, 07:58 AM ---v
PayDay said:
**SHAZBOT:: what's this?;;JPMORGANCHASE?--^^--^
didn't we bail them out? Oh yes we did::
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1608859.html
& then they 'lost' it:::
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2884506.html

SO:: It would seem that the Government shutdown is saving our ass, and that raising the debt ceiling would do just that, increase the debt as a whole, debt that cannot be paid off.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE::
With so much of the rest of the government closed, including national monuments and parks, the advertising of so many job postings raises larger questions about the shutdown, according to one government watchdog.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-job-openings-posted-in-spite-/#ixzz2hbd1BiR8

SO:: Who's the bad guy?

Well, BO and the banks and the Majority Senate say it's those who shut the government down::

But If the Government is shut down, we cannot(can't) go into more unpayable debt, so the shutdown is, in all actuality, a goo d thing because it prevent the further accumulation of unpayable debt.

But at the same time, some1 is pulling a sneaky and hiring and spending on the side, increasing the size of an already overgrown machine.

Maybe this will help::
SAME said:
While many ads offered jobs at the Department of Veterans Affairs, which the House has voted to exempt from the shutdown, other agencies posting ads included the departments of defense, energy, homeland security, justice and Treasury.

hmmm.... I'm just glad some1 is trying to stop something from happening. (AHEM)

**NOTE #1::
SAME said:
Calls to public information offices were met with voicemail messages saying nobody could return calls until after the shutdown.

Kind of like the Post Office?

**Note #2::
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services media affairs job was posted the day after the shutdown began. The job description says the employee will be “providing proactive consultation to senior staff with respect to relations with all varieties of media and promoting the vital work performed by [the agency] in maintaining and improving the nation’s health care.”

This could actually be goo d :: ---^

Since we never need Oblamacare in the 1st place since we have Medicare... ------v
Elaina F. George said:
Republicans fail to explain why the current system is not sustainable and do nothing to help fix the situation. They seem to hope they can use inactivity to their advantage.

http://www.nationalcenter.org/P21NVGeorgeMedicare91012.html
Pro G article ---^

SO:: Who's the bad guy?

**BONUS NOTE:: MissingGov.nfo ::
AP said:
Farmers and livestock producers use the reports put out by the National Agriculture Statistics Service to make decisions — such as how to price crops, which commodities to grow and when to sell them — as well as track cattle auction prices. Not only has the NASS stopped putting out new reports about demand and supply, exports and prices, but all websites with past information have been taken down.

http://www.azcentral.com/business/c...wn-spawns-vacuum-farm-market-information.html

Wonder how often that happens....

FeD Posting Requirements::: (FoIA/ Open Public Records)
www.justice.gov/oip/foia_updates/Vol_XVII_4/page2.htm

http://foia.dc.gov/

5 USC § 552 - Public information; agency rules, opinions, orders, records, and proceedings::
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/5/552
 
Last edited:
C:: End

ANY1 ever notice JAMESBJOHNSON looks like LronH with a mustache?

No Joke, no Sense of Humor
 
C:: Mo'

SO:: Since We already know who the head blame hits (duh) and that those below are purposely choosing to be -(assholes), the goo d people become obvious::

Like @ these:::
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=230961227
(Usually not a fan of NPR but they published the whole article)

AP said:
"The Fisher House Foundation will provide the families of the fallen with the benefits they so richly deserve," Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said in a statement, adding that the Pentagon would reimburse the foundation after the shutdown ended.

Awe Some1(s)

So, what caused this in the first place?
ASIN:: the lack of benefits?

AP said:
The failure to make the payments has stirred outrage on Capitol Hill and at the White House. Obama spokesman Jay Carney said Wednesday that the president was "disturbed" when he found out the death benefits had been suspended and demanded an immediate solution.

Note the well placed ("bulshit") tag.

SO:: If it "wasn't" "bullshit" then explain this::
***NOTE:: Take a real good look for the twisty twisty (it screams @ me)

AP said:
The commander in chief, when he found out that this was not addressed, he directed that a solution be found, and we expect one today," Carney said before the Pentagon announced the agreement with Fisher House.

C IT? Have +(fun)g with that.

Now, the article goes out of it's way to paint BO as a good guy, which, as well, is obvious.

Still wonder who the -(--) guy is?

Cause it ain't this guy::

AP said:
Amid the controversy, Hagel made a rare trip Wednesday to Dover Air Force Base for the arrival of remains of four soldiers killed in Afghanistan. The remains of every U.S. military member killed overseas are flown to Dover for processing. Family members attend the arrival, but the secretary of defense usually does not.
Pro. A+
www.biography.com/people/chuck-hagel-21110971
www.defense.gov/bios/biographydetail.aspx?biographyid=365

Or this place::
http://www.fisherhouse.org/

+or this guy:: C: other thread for Ozzy nfo
www.imdb.com/name/nm0000056/

++Bonus Points::
AP said:
Among the soldiers whose remains were brought to Dover on Wednesday was Pfc. Cody J. Patterson, 24, of Philomath, Ore. Patterson's family allowed members of the media to witness the return of his remains, but an Army liaison officer who works with mortuary officials at Dover said the family did not want to talk to reporters.
AMEN.----^
 
C:: Who Wants to Be the Anti-Christ p2

SO::
Who wants obamacare nao??
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-starr/11588500-words-obamacare-regs-30x-long-law
CNS said:
What is commonly known as the Obamacare law includes both the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) and the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act (HCERA). Since these bills were signed into law by President Barack Obama in March 2010, various agencies in the administration have published 109 final regulations spelling out how they are to be implemented.

These 109 final regulations account for a combined 10,535 pages in the Federal Register, where the government officially published them.

SHAZBOT

But Wait There's More::
CNS said:
The Federal Register presents the regulations in relatively small type with three columns of text on each page. CNSNews.com calculated that there is an average of 1,100 words on each of these pages by counting the actual words in one 78-page Obamacare regulation and then dividing by 78.

At an average of 1,100 words per page, the 10,535 pages of Obamacare regulations consist of approximately 11,588,500 words.

By contrast, as officially published by the Government Printing Office, PPACA is 906 pages long and HCERA is 55 pages long. These pages include an average of only 397 words. That means PPACA and HCERA's combined 961 pages consist of approximately 381,517 words.

For each word actually in the Obamacare law that Congress enacted, the Obama administration has written 30 more words in regulations indicating how it will be enforced.

It's so bad even AENTA (an insurance company) doesn't even like it::
Yeah::
http://www.cnbc.com/id/101110161

NO wonder the registration system doesn't work.
 
C:: A Bad Z J

OK:: SO::

Why is all this stuff happeneing as I apparently predicted::

It's almost as if they are trying to "...& all the houswives swoon..." because this was their plan all along.

Imagine if some persons did not wake up when they did:: Where would we be now?

OVER OCCUPIED.

SO:: Since No1 knows where the Bostin bomber kid is + he can't talk
&
A Local kid from where I live decided to shoot up LAX even though he only believed that airport security violates the 4th Amendment (wow, another AR15)
&
That local kid is shot in the mouth and unable to talk
&
My request for proper tanscripts from a judge was denied again
&
My noise ordinance case was postponed and I have to file discovery + the pedo beat feet out of the courtroom before the judges decison to postpone
&
The gov bureaucracy from state to FeD is out of control and has stopped working from social services on down
&
States continue to make law based onpolitical gain instead of brinfing the issues to the people (Top down and like it or else)

Here is some reading::
http://thomas.loc.gov/home/histdox/fedpapers.html

+also:: Has anyone seen the official CERTIFIED election results yet?

The good news::

Holder was denied his appeal and the Congressional case for Fast&Furious nfo is possible eventually :(

SO:: Further::

I have been trying to keep this metaphysical stuff out of this::
Such as 'Lizard People' and 'Weather Machines' and 'LronH's Ghost spirit'

...but:: It has been prven that a pedo conspiracy exists (ask me how iKnow)
+when readingnproperly, both Japan (in reference to Fukishima & that earthquake) and Britain in reference to the recent Phillipines Typhoon and 'Epic Tornados' in the midwest all seem plan-ned.
+
This crazy super racism stuff and people going crazy

What would tie this ENTIRE THREAD TOGETHER?? :: (again)
How about some youtube movies::

Ears ringing but you don't have tinnitus?
Funny head itching but no dandruff?
Strange stomach rumbling?
Try Scalar Waves!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR7_NH0cZe4&desktop_uri=/watch?v=oR7_NH0cZe4&app=desktop

Not good enough??
Try some Wilhelm Reich:: (No looney Tooney, Just the facts)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNYmBDvSwOw‎

How bout some HAARP::
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oR7_NH0cZe4&desktop_uri=/watch?v=oR7_NH0cZe4

Still think it's aliens??
or silent jet propulsion::
http://dspace.mit.edu/handle/1721.1/17780

THIS THREAD NOW CONTAINS ALL OF THE INFORMATION ONE (or many groups of one (pyramids? wut)) WOULD NEED TO CREATE FALSE ENDTIMES OR A 'GREAT DECEPTION'

Who wants to be the antichrist?

Not me, but methinks the pedos do, or maybe the president.

No wonder Joe Biden Always Facepalms, De kicks ass + it's the 1st State.

Game over. Impeach Obama and re value our currency.
 
Last edited:
C:: Caught Job

SO:: Everyone knows global warming is Bullshit.

If you don't, try proving it wrong (Which is crazy easier than proving it valid in any way shape or form)

SO:: Why is it always such a big deal? Well Duh:: $$$$$$$$ "..Makes the world go round."

Have a look at this:: (gimme gimme $$) Fuck the UN,Except for Angelina Jolie and here possibly fake boobies.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/20/epic-fail-un-climate-talks-fall-apart-as-132-countries-storm-out/

"Poor countries have demanded that the developed world give them $100 billion annually by 2020 to prepare for the impacts of global warming, such as heat waves and droughts. Brazil even put forward a proposal last week that would have made rich countries pay for historical greenhouse gas emissions."

...but global warming is obvious BS cause the global CO2 LEVELS DROPPED OVERNIGHT and we only have a few hundred years of empirical data and even NASA says it is impossible for all of manmade society to even slightly alter the gas levels on this planet.

Which strangely ties that----^ + the following to the previous thread:::

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/sun-erupts-solar-flare-one-strongest-it-can-unleash-8C11466275
http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com/2013/10/28/pictures-the-suns-recent-flares/
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/10/25/sun-erupts-with-major-solar-flare-video/

Which is an awful coincidentally corrolating way to make global warming a real issue::
& not about $$

All you would need is a president ahead of the game to say "What we meant all along was the Sun and not CO2"

Maybe even an executivememorandumishthingy shortly thereafter....

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/c...repare-for-climate-change-20131102-2wssy.html
http://sreaves32.wordpress.com/2013...e-united-states-for-impact-of-global-warming/

Either way the president wins right?

"It wasn't napalm and ethnic(American) cleansing, It was a solar flare that was really global warming..."
 
C:: Liar(s)

SO:: The corrupt politicians are being blatant hypocrits. ASIF time does not exist.
++They are being stoopid and shooting themselves in the feetses...

@LL in the name of the filibuster:: Got this1(idea + agida) from the first link on the drudge

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/191086-harkin-calls-for-more-rule-changes
Fifty-two Democratic senators voted to limit the minority party’s right to filibuster executive branch and judicial nominees. Under the old rules, 60 votes were necessary to end debate on nominees, but Democrats changed the rules to require a simple majority.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) was prompted to use the “nuclear option” to change the Senate rules with a simple majority after Republicans blocked three of President Obama’s nominees to the D.C. Circuit Court.

The nuclear option — which gets its name from the damage done to bipartisan relationships — allows a simple-majority to change the Senate rules rather than the usual super majority.

Republicans accused Democrats of being shortsighted by “breaking the rules to change the rules.”

“This is a blatant power grab,” Sen. Chuck Grassley said. “This is about the other side not getting everything they want when they want it.

”Harkin said it was a “good day” for the Senate and called for more reforms.“I predict the sky will not fall ... but I do predict that our government will work better,” Harkin said.

...but they have a reason right? &they are doing it legally. It's not like they have ever done the SAME EXACT THING or like they are going to complain later...

...you'd think, considering what they have done in the past, that they are not worried because they are going to be re-elected forever...

...almost like they figured out how to fix an election system....

BUT WAIT!!! This has never happened before!!!

Well time exists and I remember GW:: So before I get to 2003-2007 references, have a taste at this::
Speaking Thursday from the White House briefing room, Obama said the change was needed to deal with Republicans' "unprecedented pattern of obstruction."
REMEMBER THIS PART AS IT WILL COME BACK AROUND---^

He cited the record of George W. Bush, claiming his predecessor had an easier time getting nominees confirmed.*

Obama cited, among other stand-offs, the bid by Republicans to filibuster his nomination of Chuck Hagel, a former GOP senator, for Defense secretary.*"For the sake of future generations, we can't let it become normal," he said.*
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...uster-overhaul-critics-warn-move-will-damage/

That---^ Is a bold claim even before I show how it's a bold claim:: (& I Will)
+future generations of what? CONSTITUTION? Bueller?
SO:: OK::

Let's start the references with an Ivy League:: Hello Crimson::
**NOTE:: The Republicans (Whatever, It's @ Partisan Labels these days instead of political parties (ask Cruz)) Never used the Nuclear Option as the filibuster IS neccessary for LEGISLATIVE minority rights.

The protest is part of an ongoing effort on college campuses nationwide to oppose recent efforts by Republican Senators to prevent Democratic Senators from using filibusters as a means to block President Bush’s judicial appointments.
...
“We have to spread the word all over America that the republicans are overreaching and eliminating checks and balances. I welcome them,” Schumer said.
...
Down in New Jersey, Princeton students are now in the 16th consecutive day of symbolic filibustering in front of the college’s Frist Campus Center—a building funded by the family of Sen. Bill Frist, R-Tenn. As the Senate’s majority leader, Frist, who graduated from Princeton in 1974, has led the anti-filibuster charge.

In addition to “filibustering” for over 350 consecutive hours, students at Princeton have been raising money for a 24-hour mock filibuster on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C. It is scheduled to begin this morning.

While Democratic students have been largely opposed to the “Nuclear Option,” what they are calling the Republican attempt to stop the filibuster, the Harvard Republican Club (HRC) is supporting Republican Senate leaders.
http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2005/5/11/harvard-dems-filibuster-nuclear-option-reading/

So:: When the dems (labels...ugh) filibuster, it's ok...

More:: (Who's doing it wrong now, fucktards)--------v (from 2006)
The best way to persuade them would be for the Democratic leadership (Harry Reid, Dick Durbin, Chuck Schumer, Pat Leahy, and Debby Stabenow) and the five Presidential candidates (John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Russ Feingold, Joe Biden, and Evan Bayh) to form a Emergency Save the Constitution Committee and enlist the support of pro-choice, pro-freedom, and pro-democracy activists in Louisiana, Colorado, and California) to persuade their Senators to support a filibuster.
http://www.democrats.com/kerry-filibuster

WAIT. WAITWAITWAIT... wut? I must have read that wrong or something...

Here's another reference to support of filibustering EVERYTHING:: (just to block politically)
(Apparently the rule changes to it in the 70s permit you to 'theoretically filibuster' instead of actually taking the floor and talking)
Don’t filibusters subvert majority rule?
That’s the point. The word “filibuster” is a corruption of the Dutch word for the 19th-century pirates who plied the Caribbean, capturing entire islands with just a handful of men. Like those pirates, a few determined senators can take a bill hostage, even if the bill enjoys wide popular support. And while that might seem unfair—and even undemocratic—most legal scholars agree it’s permitted by Article 1 of the Constitution, which gives both houses the right to make their own rules. Senate rules have always encouraged prolonged debate, reflecting George Washington’s view of the Senate as a “saucer” where the superheated passions of the moment can cool. “The filibuster is frustrating, literally and intentionally,” says Washington Post columnist Ruth Marcus. But “it is wonderful if you are trying to block something bad from happening.”
http://theweek.com/article/index/106441/the-furor-over-the-filibuster (A+ link)

So not only are they whining like babies because they do not get what they want, our current Senators who voted to change the rules to 'invoke cloture' are going to claim/have claimed that they are doing it legally.

There can't possibly be more::They have never used it themselves or anything...
THE FILIBUSTER CANNOT POSSIBLY HAVE BEEN USED BY ANY CURRENT SENATORS OR EVEN THE PRESIDENT HIMSELF IN ANY WAY THAT WOULD BE THE EXACT THING THEY ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT!!
NO WAYS!! THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN(ED)!!
In an attempt to create the perception of Republican resistance, Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev), has taken the extraordinary step of scheduling contentious cloture votes for 17 nominees who were otherwise on the normal path to routine confirmation, claiming “delay for delay’s sake.”*Of course, these desperate claims are entirely false: the Senate has already confirmed more of President Obama’s nominees (129) than it did during President George W. Bush’s entire second term (120), and has done so at an almost identical pace (average of 218 and 211 days, respectively, from nomination to confirmation). Indeed, not long ago Reid acknowledged that the Senate has “done a good job on nominations,” and a Judiciary Committee Democrat recently noted that we have been “speeding up the confirmation of judges.”*Claims of Republican obstruction are not only demonstrably false, they are highly hypocritical.

The very Democrats now seeking to manufacture confirmation controversy personally devised and carried out a systematic effort to block President Bush’s judicial nominees through an unprecedented use of the Senate filibuster.

It is a matter of historical record that beginning in 2001, Senate Democrats dramatically changed the confirmation process. Throughout the Bush administration, Democrats actively sought to block numerous judicial nominees, forcing more than 30 cloture votes as Republicans tried to end persistent Democratic filibuster efforts.

*Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.), voted against cloture a record-setting 27 times. Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), cast 26 votes to filibuster Bush nominees and, in 2003, defiantly declared: “Yes, we are blocking judges by filibuster. That is part of the hallowed process around here.” *

Even Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), who now claims to have been “respectful of President Bush’s appointments,” repeatedly joined with Democratic colleagues in attempting to filibuster judicial confirmations, including seven separate votes against cloture for the nomination of Miguel Estrada—one of the nation’s leading appellate lawyers—to the D.C. Circuit. *

Not to be outdone, Reid took virtually every opportunity to block Bush nominees, voting against cloture on 26 separate occasions. In his view there was no amount of time—“not a number in the universe”—that would be adequate for debate on the filibustered nominees.

During his brief time in the Senate, President Obama himself played a key role in the Democratic filibuster campaign, helping lead the effort to block the nomination of Leslie Southwick to the Fifth Circuit. Then-Senator Obama also joined Democrat colleagues in voting to filibuster the judicial nominations of Priscilla Owen, William Pryor, Janice Rogers Brown, and Samuel Alito.
http://www.lee.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/op-eds?ID=27dac90e-11a3-48d1-b970-19c2894530a5

That was a bold claim mister. Did you remember that part cause I brought it back around.

**also note that the Republican (labels.. ugh) party at the time DID NOT make an actual attempt to change CONSTITUTIONAL RULES or PRECEDENT to end the minority filibuster. They just said they didn't like it and could change it.

Don't believe me? LOOK IT UP, or do you want me and every1 else to do all the work for you.

++also one(uno) more(mas)

The Strategy: Obstruct Circuit Court Nominees
With 20 vacancies on the federal appellate courts across the country and nearly half of the total judicial emergency vacancies in the federal courts system in our appellate courts, our courts of appeals are being denied the resources that they need, and their ability to administer justice for the American people is being hurt.


After President Bush took office, the Democrats focused their obstruction campaign almost exclusively on the circuit courts. By confirming*lower-level district court judges rather than circuit court judges, they claimed to be cooperating with Bush while leaving Clinton's appointees in ideological control of the appeals courts.

Meanwhile, 8 of Bush's first 11 circuit court nominees were left waiting more than a year for a full Senate vote. While Democrats controlled the Senate, the number of vacancies on the circuit courts soared as high as 33, and Democrats kept that number right around 30 until Republicans regained control of the Senate in January of 2003.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1008910/posts

SO:: @ Everything above in one sentence::
The same assholes who blocked judges using the filibuster, among many other things, are now claiming that they can change the rules of it so that it cannot be used while they have the majority because the minority is blocking too many judges but it was ok when they were the minority.

To sum up the sum up above::
FUCKING FUCKER CAKE EATERS ARE CHEATING AND CALLING IT 'POLITICS' >.<

/me facepalms
**NOTE:: I call current party nomenclature a label because it's much like African-American.
WE ARE ALL AMERICANS IF WE HAVE CITIZENSHIP, REGARDLESS OF OUR ETHNICITY, AND THEY ARE ALL REPRESENTATIVES REGARDLESS OF THEIR PARTY PLATFORM OR AFFILIATION.

I fucking hate LABELS.

Where are all of the Trinidadian-Americans standingnup for ther ethnicity. It's racist to call them African.
 
C:: W T F !!!!

So say goodbye to personal freedoms.
1. No one knows what causes cancer.
2. Smoking is not illegal.
3. Tobacco is not on the tier drug system.
4. No one's rights are violated when you smoke in your home.
5. Who says cigarettes kill you? Technically doesn't steam in a cool room cause pneumonia?

6. The 4th Amendment: "...but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation..."

So how is a city law banning smoking within a private domicile leagal?

Well, ask the city of San Rafael, California.

Seriously, they banned smoking in a house that a person buys or owns.
Everyone involved should be flogged & tar'd & feathered
(or are they already)

"The science for that is spurious at best," said George Koodray, the state coordinator for Citizens Freedom Alliance and the Smoker's Club in New Jersey.

Steve Stanek, a research fellow at the free-market oriented policy group Heartland Institute in Chicago, supported the rights of smokers.

Stanek, a non-smoker, said, "My sympathies aren't with smokers because I am one, it's because of the huge growth in laws and punishments and government restricting people more and more."

These fucking fuckers.
"The people receive the government they deserve."
...and this is what you assholes get for voting them in.

How come this wasn't brought to a vote before the citizens...
...just like gay marriage laws...

Strangely right after an election....

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...a-smoking-ban-said-to-be-most-stringent-in-US

Fuck all of the fucking fuckers involved for letting this happen and BOOOHISS to the people that live there.
 
Last edited:
C:: Y?

SO:: Obviously someone is still trying to make us go broke.

ASIN:: Both Democrats and Republicans & the President.

Forget bank bailouts and car companies and green tech::

Drudge found me this winner today::
fter 12 years of war, you would think the war planners and defense contractors have the situation in Afghanistan well in hand. And they do, if the goal is wasteful spending on such a colossal scale that it makes Healthcare.gov look like Amazon.com.

Gets worse.
If you want to know why we are in Afghanistan for reasons other than drugs and to kill our honorable soldiers, look no further than this article::
http://theweek.com/article/index/25...al-is-fighting-fraud-and-waste-in-afghanistan

I'm not a gamblin' man, but I bet it wasn't on the TV.
 
C:: Finally

So I've been looking around vicariously for a way to prove what politicians suck.

Because not all of them do. But someone was already doing it for US(A)
...and not surprisingly, like Judicial Watch, it's unknown and on the downlow because it makes people look bad and exposes the truth of their voting records...

WHICH IS FRICKAN' AWESOME:::
http://www.cagw.org/

Citizens Against Government Waste
+it's a non-profit (pro)

Here's a 2011 listing of Congresspersons and their voting (by clicking their name you can see what they voted for/against = proof'd biotches)
the lower the percentage, the more money they waste:::

http://ccagwratings.org/?mode=ratings

Awesome@

2011 by state::
http://ccagwratings.org/?mode=state

The Internets just made me happy :)

**NOTE:: I found it via this article about wasteful spending from our coral reef commision or whatever, asif we have those in the US(A). I couldn't finish the article because it was such a stupid thing to have existed in the 1st place, let alone what they were spending money on in the 2nd place.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/21/golden-hammer-in-the-chill-of-november-coral-reef-/
 
Last edited:
C: Pointless Clusterfuck

SO:: The debt ceiling limit deal::

So some heroes shut down the FeD to stop the endless increase in debt spending and a lack of fiscal responsibility and in turn became the bad persons because the real bad persons wanted to cause an intentional debt crisis and destroy world finacial markets, using the neccessary shutdown as a cover. Bold claim?

How did BO become the good guy and why was the shutdown bad?

Get's worse::
So these same persons whom wanted to crash the world economies instead of revaluing the currency correctly like any goo d businessman would do then took credit for something they had nothing to do with::
Turns out China actually saved the day to prevent a crash since the actual good persons in congress were overwhelmed by fucktards.

I can prove it (unless I am wrong)

To start with:: It does nothing but postpone the inevitable & only allows further wasteful spending
(since we (US(A)have to go broke to fail)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/16/us-usa-fiscal-idUSBRE98N11220131016
The deal, however, offers only a temporary fix and does not resolve the fundamental issues of spending and deficits that divide Republicans and Democrats. It funds the government until January 15, so Americans face the possibility of another government shutdown early next year

U.S. stocks surged, nearing an all-time high, on news of the deal, which must still be approved by vote in the Senate and the House of Representatives.

To see why the stocks went up, goto this thread:: (A+ trysail)
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=644221

SO:: How did China save the day?
Well, they own a lot of our debt, and they took the hit for our and the world's sake.
Need proof?

Well, China has today before we do and gets tomorrow first.
So it seems to me someone saw what was happening, floated us some more credit, and then someone who shouldn't have took the credit

The deal is seen as a victory for Obama, who held firm and refused to negotiate on changes to Obamacare, but a defeat for Republicans, who are suffering a backlash from the American public, according to public opinion polls.

http://www.france24.com/en/20131017-chinese-agency-downgrades-us-credit-rating
A Chinese ratings agency downgraded its US sovereign credit rating Thursday despite Washington's resolution of the debt ceiling deadlock, warning that fundamentals for a potential default remained "unchanged".

Dagong lowered its ratings for US local and foreign currency credit from A to A-, maintaining a negative outlook, the agency said in a statement.

Which in turn makes this make a ton more sense

"The fundamental situation that the debt growth rate significantly outpaces that of fiscal income and gross domestic product remains unchanged," Dagong said in the statement, adding Washington's solvency was vulnerable as old debts were still repaid through raising new debts."Hence the government is still approaching the verge of default crisis, a situation that cannot be substantially alleviated in the foreseeable future," it said.

Dagong made headlines in August 2011 when it lowered its main rating for US sovereign debt after Congress passed an earlier bill to raise Washington's debt ceiling.

And this::: which came the same day as the 'debt ceiling limit deal' did.

China's official news agency Xinhua said Thursday in a bylined commentary that US politicians had held the rest of the world hostage in the crisis.But Beijing welcomed the agreement, saying it will contribute to global economic stability.

SO:: Why would Congresspersons allow such a thing considering it allows more wasteful spending?
Well, who but orchestrators of intent would vote FOR such a compromise since the chaos attempt failed?

Not all dems are nutjobs, not all reps are greedy, not all commies are facists.

Why not find out whom voted AGAINST the deal? Maybe some Congresspersons accepted the deal to EXPOSE orchestrators.

It would make these parts of this article make more sense::
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/10/16/us-usa-fiscal-idUSBRE98N11220131016
Republican critic of the deal, Senator Ted Cruz of Texas, said he would not use procedural moves to delay a vote.
...
It was unclear if Boehner's leadership position will be at risk in the fallout. But several Republican lawmakers suggested he may have strengthened his standing among the rank-and-file, who applaud him for standing with them.
"The Speaker got a standing ovation," after telling lawmakers during a closed-door meeting that he would put the Senate bill on the House floor, said Representative David Nunes of California, who had opposed the government shutdown strategy of his colleagues.
"He just said we live to fight another day and we all need to go out and vote for it," Nunes said.
...
House Speaker John Boehner said Republicans in the House would not block the Senate plan.*
...
Senator John McCain, whose fellow Republicans triggered the crisis with demands that President*Barack Obama's*signature "Obamacare" healthcare law be defunded, said on Wednesday the deal marked the "end of an agonizing odyssey" for Americans."
It is one of the most shameful chapters I have seen in the years I've spent in the Senate," said McCain, who had repeatedly warned Republicans not to link their demands for Obamacare changes to the debt limit or government spending bill.
...
The agreement includes some income verification procedures for those seeking subsidies under the healthcare law, but Republicans surrendered on their attempts to include other changes, including the elimination of a medical device tax.

The good persons apparently know the correct use of the Twisty Twisty.
Let the orchestrators of intent incriminate themselves. Bad guys know no party.

Here's some more on the China finace perspective::
See the positive and think of them as our Loan Officer for right now::
(If you have a problem with that, write your congressperson for overspending & Damaging the checks and balances)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-24533852
http://www.tpnn.com/chinese-credit-...-u-s-credit-rating-after-debt-ceiling-raised/

So why did this happen in the 1st place? An intentional breaking of the balance of power via::
Regulation by Executive 'mandate/orders/bullshitpapers/etc" and czars in an over powered executive branch and the regulation of law by legal prscedent instead of interpretation.

Constitutional clusterfuck. Look what that got US(A).

GETS WORSE, SEE NEXT POST.
 
C:: Amendment XIV

So how did our government get so executive heavy?
We stopped rooting out corruption when thenpower to do so is there.

Think it isn't? Think the corruption didn't get worse since BO showed up?

Let's give the simplest example possible::
The Department of Homeland Security.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Homeland_Security
I'm going to use Wiki for this because it breaks it down (even with a bit of bias)

The basis of said agency was created FOR OVERSIGHT.
ASIN:: To report to the executive branch and gather reports from other agencies.
It never had any real power, and it never had Unions, on purpose, so as to keep the agency influence free.

the wiki said:
The mission of the Office will be to develop and coordinate the implementation of a comprehensive national strategy to secure the United States from terrorist threats or attacks. The Office will coordinate the executive branch's efforts to detect, prepare for, prevent, protect against, respond to, and recover from terrorist attacks within the United States.

Yup. So when did the agency go from oversight and coordination to what it is now?
Why do they have control of the Coast Guard?

This happened right after GWB left office, that sure is coincidental... 2008 wut?
Oh, and look: a federal court is involved, take note of the bold::

the wiki said:
In February 2005, DHS and the Office of Personnel Management issued rules relating to employee pay and discipline for a new personnel system named MaxHR. The Washington Post said that the rules would allow DHS "to override any provision in a union contract by issuing a department-wide directive" and would make it "difficult, if not impossible, for unions to negotiate over arrangements for staffing, deployments, technology and other workplace matters."

In August 2005, U.S. District Judge Rosemary M. Collyer blocked the plan on the grounds that it did not ensure collective-bargaining rights for DHS employees.

A federal appeals court ruled against DHS in 2006; pending a final resolution to the litigation, Congress's fiscal year 2008 appropriations bill for DHS provided no funding for the proposed new personnel system.

DHS announced in early 2007 that it was retooling its pay and performance system and retiring the name "MaxHR".In a February 2008 court filing, DHS said that it would no longer pursue the new rules, and that it would abide by the existing civil service labor-management procedures. A federal court issued an order closing the case.

So GW created the agency for oversight and to be independent of influence to report to the executive and legislative branches, but then an opposite party congress and the corrupted aspects of the judicial system turned it into a regulatory and controlling agency reporting only to the executive branch.

That sure seems UN Constitutional

still think GW was the bad guy?

..But what does this have to do with the 14th amendment?
Well, as a metaphor, and not, EVERYTHING.

You see, out of the 3 braches of government, based upon the Constitution, the Legislative branch is empowered to be equal to the others.

Still wonder why the filibuster was just murdered?

Because the Legislative branch is made up of representatives of each state based on population.

Do you feel represented?

Why does the president in any way get credit for the debt ceiling compromise?
He broke the rules to spend the money and raise the debt in the 1st place.

In fact, Congress is responsible for keeping BO IN CHECK AND BALANCE
Is your representative(s) on his or the US(A)'s side?

CONGRESS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE JOBS OF THE CZARS
So why do the czars exist?

CONGRESS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RESOLVING & CREATING DEBT ISSUES

Read it:: Understand the difference between Liberty & Freedom
http://www.ourdocuments.gov/doc.php?doc=43&page=transcript

Section 1: Immigration
-->This is already done, it's 'broken' on purpose
Section 2: Voter rights
-->Voter IDs are legal, see the 26th Amendment. Also, Why is their voter fraud?
Section 3: Joint Congressional sessions are allowed at any time needed
-->Like to stop insurrection against the Constitution
Section 4: Public Debt
-->Congress is responsible for the budget and debt, No executive involved in budgets.
Section 5: The power of the amendment goes to::
"The Congress shall have the power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article."

This means that our Executve branch is under the regulation of our Legislative branch.
This means that by using executive anything to spend government anything without the approval of congress is therefore A CRIME against the 14th amendment which is part of the Constitution and ratified on July 9, 1868.

Impeach BO already.
Why? Because he spent money without the approval of Congress, that is, unless he declared war against the American people and the US(A)...

...but it's been longer than 90 days.

Every major issue in this country right now revolves around elected officials IGNORING THE CONSTITUTION AND THE SYSTEM OF CHECKS AND BALANCES

We know who sucks now, find out who voted to raise the debt ceiling.
Have some recall elections.
How about official certified results of the last election?

Why was the shutdown reported the way it was?
Need more proof of a media bias? Maybe that's where all the money is going.

It's called extortion, and the X makes it sound cool.
 
Last edited:
C: Mo'

Additional reading to Post(s) #'s 391/392/393::

Proofed with quotes that BO and his cronies have no idea how to read the Constitution or have never read the Constituion or are just full of shit and liars::

http://my.firedoglake.com/phoenix/2013/09/28/is-obama-considering-invoking-the-fourteenth-amendment/

Proof that many people are in the wrong job::
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/10/0...-ways-out-for-obama-in-debt-ceiling-maze.html

Another killer NPR article (iKnoright?) + Proof that no sees Section 5 of the 14th
(section 5 is the @ part)
http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpoli...constitutional-challenge-in-debt-ceiling-saga

Also, The ACA aka: Obamacare is epic fail, almost like some1 planned it.

"...and all the houswives swoon..." and he gets a book deal and he meant to do it this way all along and the depowering of America and the redistribution of our wealth worldwide in an UN natural way was not the plan all along...
 
C: W T F

The president's biography is required reading in at least one place now.
The Constitution isn't.
The 1st paragraph to the Declaraction of Independence is left out in school.
Do children still do the pledge of allegiance? or is this the new one?

But 4th graders have to read this in Illinois::

The Obama biography goes on to charge that white Americans did not want to vote for Obama because of his skin color. However, it neatly explains, America’s 44th president was able to bring everybody together in blissful unity.

But some people said Americans weren’t ready for that much change. Sure Barack was a nice fellow, they said. But white voters would never vote for a black president. Other angry voices were raised. Barack’s former pastor called the country a failure. God would damn the United States for mistreating its black citizens, he said.

The book then recounts Obama’s March 2008 speech about race.“Barack decided it was time to speak to Americans about race,” the next paragraph pedantically explains. “Black people and white people were too often angry with one another. All people were going to have to work together to solve the country’s problems. Only in that way could Americans make a more perfect United States.”

http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/22/o...at-white-americans-are-racists/#ixzz2lTppOJCM

This guy is obviously a cult leader before he is a president...
...and he wants to keep up separate and unequal (=/=)


Well I think the best math equation ever is:
1=

That is only a ++ thing.
 
C: Explained

SO::After many pages it would be easy to lose the theme of this thread::
SO::Here it is::

I believe something insidious is going on and has been for a long time;
Ever since the mid 1950s with the debut of LronH.

We beat the obvious NAZI/Facist war machine, but we never stopped the lifestyle.

I believe there are 3 types of people in this world::
Givers, Takers, & Indifferents
or/also
+, neutral, & - :: But true versions of these.

I consider a Washington to be a positive, a Jefferson to be a negative, & a Franklin to be a neutral.
A Lincoln would be a giver, A slave owner to be a taker, and a Hopi to be indifferent.

Tesla was a fake Negative, or a double negative. He hid the idea of Orgonomy by calling it something else.
Scalar waves and HAARP are simple mislabeled work of another person who discovered something that was always there.

Since no thing is finite unless it is finite and every1 is lying to you, there has to be a balance.

The balance is easy:: @Truth
To get it, We/you have to start somewhere:
Remove the basic falsity::
No more kidfuckers
No more drug addicts
& No more lazy fucktards

If you look throughout time, These are the primary problems.
Get rid of those and everything @Truth gets easier.
Most of what does not make sense in our current society can be tied to those three things or a variation there of.
Those are the base problems and the basis for all of the others.

This is why I love my country, because the Constitution is written to create this balance based on the votes of the citizens.

This is why we, the US(A), are being depowered. We have back-up. It is the Law and The Constitution.

This is why the 9th circut court of appeals sucks so much, the law has to be ruined.
It is the primary goal of corrupt politicians.

Why? Because the are power addicts, and they need a bad Mix to flourish.

The problems in our society did not just start:
Though they were fixed after WW2 for a short time, we just left out some stuff.
we, as a country, 1:2'd a 69 instead of 2:1'ing a 96

Check out this thread for the base code (I cleaned it up):: Post #4
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=859495

After you do, & you decide whether it's @ bullshit or not, check out this article:::
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/price-electricity-hit-record-october-42-decade

Don't blame the news source, as, in my opinion, they are showing me/US(A)/you a major fuckup.

This is why LronH never went to court.

I blame individuals in positions of power for this: Faction/cult leaders who take and manipulate for power addiction or their own agenda/personal gain:

I don't blame religion (including scientology)
I don't blame politicians
I don't blame other countries
I don't blame accurate science with empiracle data
I don't blame news anchors

I do blame parents for their horrible children
I do blame cheaters (& not relationship style)
I do blame whiners
I do blame Liar skilled individuals and not the pathologicals
I do blame anything in the DSM-V & not the DSM- IV

Some people ARE meant only to flip burgers.
We are all created Equal, but we are not all Equal.

Some humans are so unequal to the rest that they choose:
1= because:: "Equality is the basis for no one to take advantage of any other one."

Whom specifically do I blame?
Obama and any of his remaining supporters (All of them)
Anyone who believes it is valid to have sex with any person under the age of 18 when they themselves are over 18
Any illegal immigrant whom refuses to follow the existing path to citizenship or visa
The DOJ lead by Eric Holder
Oprah and her awful show
Anyone who refuses to accept that an Amendment for alternative forms of matrimony is best
---^ (Are you afraid to let the whole country vote on you prefered changes?)

I don't understand why anyone would be against limited government, Constitutional law, factual science, a fair judicial system, strong national defense via the National Guard/Military/Coast Guard/Border Guard, and the rights of individuals unless they violate the rights of another.

It all starts with the Kids. We have many generations of fucktarded children with bad parents and child molesters in between. We have made this an acceptable part of our culture in the name of equality.

Well I feel taken advantage of, and I can see my constitution has been as well.

I'm doing all I can to stop this Bad Mix from continuing and getting worse.

What are you and your elected officials doing?
What Truth are you learning?
 
Last edited:
C: Doing it wrong.

Here is an example of liar(s).
This a series of lies done intentionally with one big lie at the end to cover it up.
Deny/Blame/Project in various orders

SO:: Despite her change in appearance (acting is acting), Hillary Clinton is still a bad guy::

To start with::
Hillary said:
We were in another one of these dramas in Washington -- would we or would we not default on our debt? And all the business leaders wanted to talk to me about was, 'was the United States going to default on its debt?' And I kept saying, 'Oh, of course not. We would never do that.' And just hoping and praying that I was right.

Well we already know, as based on my previous post, that raising the debt ceiling and stopping the default WAS A BAD THING.

And then::
same said:
Fast forward, this last time -- as I talked to people around the world -- there was a sense like, 'if you guys can't get your act together, we need to de-Americanize the world.' Which was a phrase used by a high-ranking Chinese official. That is not good news for us. That is a very unfortunate conclusion.

But the Chinese saved our ass? Why would she want them to look bad? They have enough problems with their own country... Blame or deny?-------v

Also note the bold, what I see there is a "..What I meant was.." for use at a later time, if onoy confusion to the avid reader in real time.

same said:
So we have to pull ourselves together. We have to stand up, solve our problems. Everybody is not going to get everything they want. We have to get back to good old fashioned compromise and we have to make those decisions that reassure America's leadership at home and abroad.

So who's 'we' ?

What do you think she considers a compromise? Facism had a compromise...

...and based on the other two parts of the same interview, the last quote (above) becomes a boldfaced lie.

Notice how it's 3 things that are pertinent, yet only one thing mattered::

Hillary Clinton said:
"Believe me and my bullshit use of a 2:1 so that you don't see my done wrong twisty twisty 1:1."

'fake' quote (iLied, it's a paraphrase)--------^

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...t_act_together_world_will_de-americanize.html
 
C:: Truthbomb

SO:: The Amnesty push for Immigrants + Immigration reform

Why is this being done? Well I went amd looked into citizenship requirements while thinking of what it would take toNaturalize a Victoria's Secret model without marrying her right away.

iKnow... I'm weird.

NEway(s):: Check this out::
http://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/HTML/PolicyManual-Volume12-PartA-Chapter2.html
US CITIZENSHIP & Immigration Services said:
Deciding to become a U.S. citizen is one of the most important decisions an immigrant can make. Naturalized U.S. citizens share equally in the rights and privileges of U.S. citizenship. U.S. citizenship offers immigrants the ability to:
-Vote in Federal elections
-Travel with a U.S. Passport
-Run for elective office where citizenship is required
-Participate on a jury
-Become eligible for federal and certain law enforcement jobs
-Obtain certain State and Federal benefits not available to noncitizens
-Obtain citizenship for minor children born abroad
-Expand and expedite their ability to bring family members to the United States

Well no wonder they have to reform the current NOT SIMPLE CAKE EATING way.

If the government cannot be fiscally responsible or diligent in it's function & bureaucracy for it's current citizens, what will dumping 18 million more into the system do?

Methinks it will break it, asif almost on purpose... yes?

Orchestrated Intent NE1? anyone? bueller? wut?

What is wrong with having to do a little work to come and live here under our Constitution?
Wouldn't the fact that someone would be willing to do the work be Proof(D) enough that they are NOT a terrorist?

The entire USCIS website, made under DHS and not HLS
http://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship/citizenship-through-naturalization
& In Spanish:: http://www.uscis.gov/es

The USCIS Easy-Peasy Manual In Order with Public Law references
http://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/HTML/PolicyManual-Volume12.html

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) IS NOT Homeland Security Agency (HLS)...
What does that tell you(see:U)---^
 
Last edited:
C:: Oath Define'd

SO:: More on immigration::

When Naturalized under the current system, one must take::
the Naturalization Oath of Allegiance to the United States of America

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Amen.

The Oath and the history of Naturalization is available here::
http://www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship...ization-oath-allegiance-united-states-america

There are also exceptions and modifications to having to take this oath::
Listed here in an easy table::
http://www.uscis.gov/policymanual/HTML/PolicyManual-Volume12-PartJ-Chapter3.html

TELL ME AGAIN WHY WE NEED IMMIGRATION REFORM???

Go ahead:: I FUCKING DARE YOU.
 
C: Interesting 8 A I

SO: As previously mentioned many posts ago, my re appeal forcorrect transcripts to be tagged onto my fines that never should have happened, was denied again.

Also:: My harrassment case was postponed, but I have yet to receive a date.

I have issues with bringing my rape, or apparent rape, case to a lawyer, and the Det. who investigated that case filed the harrassment charges.

The pedo downstairs was evicted, & moved out but I have the firm suspicion that someone is still down there and that my landlord is in on it, as I saw him with a woman repeatedly in the home while the pedo still lived there.

I have no basis of proof for this and I have not heard a word from DCF since my last e-mail.

I have no idea what to do sith any of this but the harrassment, as it is invalid and I am filing discovery against the Det who brought the case forward. I want all the evidence he used to decide that the harrassment was valid.

If you read throgh the thread, you should see where this is going, I kind of have Gloucester county cornered, I have the pedo cornered, I have 2 shitty and newly promoted detectives cornered, & I have an entire branch of a medical system cornered.

So I will either end up dead or I will fix the US(A)

Who knows? So for shits and giggles(not really), I decided to postulate the question to Google, since it has never let me down before.

Here is the search and results:::
http://www.google.com/#q=My+current...ssues+is+my+valid+d96,+success+statistics+%??

It's @ in the postulation.

My trust in a lot has been shaken, but I think I found a lawyer, I just need the gumption now...
 
Back
Top