Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
Well, dear sweet Nurse...I wasn't really feeling that cheerful today, but you just certainly cheered me up. Especially that final pic....ooo my goodness gracious.....I usually try to have a naughty pun and such...but all I can think to saw at the moment is that you have an incredible sexy ass! mmmmmm ;)

Glad you enjoyed the new pics and I am glad to have cheered you "up" ;)

Glad you enjoyed the new pics and I am glad to have cheered you "up" ;)

Oh my goodness yes....you cheered me wayyyyy UPPPPPPPPPP (now hopefully I'm at home for the evening and don't need to go out in public, because if I need to, I might be ...um....a bit too cheered UP for public consumption <BLUSH>)

Oh my goodness yes....you cheered me wayyyyy UPPPPPPPPPP (now hopefully I'm at home for the evening and don't need to go out in public, because if I need to, I might be ...um....a bit too cheered UP for public consumption <BLUSH>)

Ohhh... poor boy :) Do you need special attention??

Ohhh... poor boy :) Do you need special attention??

Oh yess..yes indeed. I'm nodding my ...head.... <evil grin at that one>. I think that your special attention might make me moan in pleasure loud enough to disturb the neighbors...but heck, I'm good with that ;-P

Oh yess..yes indeed. I'm nodding my ...head.... <evil grin at that one>. I think that your special attention might make me moan in pleasure loud enough to disturb the neighbors...but heck, I'm good with that ;-P

:) I guess we will have to see how loud I can make you

:) I guess we will have to see how loud I can make you

Well, I do tend to be rather loud and vocal I must admit. Hey, I don't want there to be ANY doubt when I'm REALLY liking something. I say, turn me up to full volume and take me for a ride Nursey ;)

Where am I going to take your cumshot?

mmm, such a lovely selection of choices ;) I will admit that your amazing ass pic got me initially rolling this evening, but as I look at other pics, I have such a hard time deciding. Then, that sexy av of yours and that pic on your profile just make me melt for your mouth...mmmm, I do definitely think that you could make me melt with your mouth now couldn't you? ;) Do you have any special place in mind that you would want to take a cumshot? (okay, am I way being beyind forward..hehe...just tell me to cool off and take a cold-shower if you need to ;))

mmm, such a lovely selection of choices ;) I will admit that your amazing ass pic got me initially rolling this evening, but as I look at other pics, I have such a hard time deciding. Then, that sexy av of yours and that pic on your profile just make me melt for your mouth...mmmm, I do definitely think that you could make me melt with your mouth now couldn't you? ;) Do you have any special place in mind that you would want to take a cumshot? (okay, am I way being beyind forward..hehe...just tell me to cool off and take a cold-shower if you need to ;))

Hmm.. so many choices... tonight.. I would enjoy a facial... or inside me :)

Hmm.. so many choices... tonight.. I would enjoy a facial... or inside me :)

I'm thinking that you could coax both out of me ;) I will admit that the idea of covering your beautiful face does sound sooooo hot to me right now. I'm normally not that big into giving facials to be honest with you, by my goodness you suddenly have me aching to give you one.

I'm thinking that you could coax both out of me ;) I will admit that the idea of covering your beautiful face does sound sooooo hot to me right now. I'm normally not that big into giving facials to be honest with you, by my goodness you suddenly have me aching to give you one.

Well wherever you would like to cum is good with me :)

Back