Lookin For A Master !!( Closed )

She scream out oh yes fuck that tight hole pushing back making him go deep she scream out in pleasure and abit pain then they heard a knock right then she felt her body shake and yelled Oh god I'm cummmmiiinggg
 
-He groaned and came filling her tight ass in the shower groaning.-"ohhh you naughty girl.."-he laughed.-
 
She moan out as he cum in her as she cum she smiled back at him she laught and her breathing was still heavy.
 
-He laughed a bit and they began to clean up and when they were done they dressed and laid in her room.-"So....enjoy your self?"-he smiled.-"I think you been naughty today keep it up and more may come later."-he laughed.-
 
She smile getting out they dressed and went and laid down " mmm Yes i did " looking at him saying .-"I think you been naughty today keep it up and more may come later She laughed moving closer to his body " Id like more later" She closed her eyes.
 
-He chuckled as they rested.-"Wanna go out some where after our recovery or should we do more here."
 
She laid with her eyes closes thinking she give her roommate more then a hear full today "We can go somewhere" She smiled thinking what it be like to tease him in public make him want her so bad he cant wait.
 
-He smiled and kissed her neck.-"Well then we can go some where and do what ever your naughty heart desires....what do you think of dressing rooms. Maybe Restaurant, We have tons of possibilities. Do you want to go shopping?"
 
" a dressing room sounds naughty" She laugh at him and moan at the feel his lips on her neck she turn her head kissed him.She got up and fixing her hair putting it up and asked " wanna go now" She was dressed in a sundress with black thong under.
 
-He smiled and nods standing up.-"Yeah let's go and we can find something to do."-he chuckled and they left going in his car as they drove off.-"So where do we go now?"
 
They went out of the room going to his car he asked where to she told him bout a sex store 3 miles a way that had sex toys,outfits and more. they had a dressing room she was excited getting there not many people are in the store they looked around and looked at cuffs she smiled picking a few outfits she whispers to him" give me 2 mins then come back" She smiled walking away.
 
-he grins and decided to get a few pairs of cuffs, one hand and one ankle. His hands runs through his hair and then after a few moments he walked over to her dressing room and knocked on the door.-
 
She got in the dressing room undressing she put on a cop outfit looking at her body it didn't cover alot but took the top off when she heard his knock she let him in smiling the skirt cover her ass but if she bend over he see all cause she had no panties on.
 
-Nick smiled and looked.-"That is sexy....am i under arrest?"-I laugh a bit and press my body to you and look in to your eyes.-
 
She laugh and smiled " thank you sexy " He soon grew hard looking at her half naked in front of him.
 
-He chuckled and lightly ground in her pussy.-"Come on right here in this little room your just waiting to let every one know how good it feel."-he laughed a bit.-
 
She smiled at him " oh what are you going to do to me" She moan looking at him she loved people hearing how good he maked her feel it was so hot it turn her on more.
 
"Oh i may fuck your pretty face...then fuck those tits...then fuck that lovely pussy then cum all over you....or make you drink it all..."-he smiled and pinched her nipples.-
 
She moan feeling him pinch her nipples she moved closer to him " Fuck my pussy make me scream out let them know I'm your slut" She smiled at him she loved him using her body how he liked.She would soon have him everyday.waking up having him spank and fuck her before school she loved the thought.She could suck his cock during class if he told her too.
 
-he smiled as he pinned her to the wall and lifted her skirt fingering her pussy.-"This is good i will make you moan. I love you and your body and you as a person...I will spank and fuck you and i will use you how i can when i can."
 
She stood pinned against the wall his fingers in her wet pussy she felt so turn on by his words she knew she was soaking wet now as he started fingering her pussy she let out her first moan " oh yes use me i love you and how you use my body i love pleasing you" His fingers felt so good and she was so wet " please don't stop" she moan out to him.
 
-He groaned and moaned in her ear in a lusty voice.-"Your so nasty girl i wanna fuck you in everything and using everything."-he groaned slowly in her ear fingering her pussy more.-"Go on you want that cock show me how much you want it."
 
His words turn her on and she started moving back hard moving her hip fucking him now her hips moving fast she loved his cock inside her now they was fucking in a dressing room where anyone could hear.
 
Last edited:
-Nick leans her in to a wall and picks her up his cock slipping in to her pussy nice and deep as he began to thrust his cock in to her moaning.-"oh yeah come on girl talk dirty to me."-he grins.-
 
He picked her up fucking her against the wall his cock fucking her so deep she threw her head back " Oh fuck my wet pussy fuck it hard with that hard cock" She moan to him then she started to cum hard her juice covering his cock.
 
Back
Top