Lookin For A Master !!( Closed )

Before Marie could answer felt the slap come down by the hair brush She let out a moan feeling the string of it.
 
-His hand holding the hair brush came down 10 more times making her ass nice and red letting her answer looking around for more to give her ass a great time with.-
 
As the brush came down on her ass again and again Her moan got louder feeling him slap her ass her pussy grew wet." Oh yes" She moan feeling her ass grow red.
 
-Nick slapped her ass a few more times and stopped looking around for another item grabbing a very hard book and finding the belt.-"Hello what's this."-HE found a trunk with 3 X's on it.-"What's in here?"
 
After a few more she felt him stop looking back she seen he found the trunk and had the belt and a book in his hand " mmm just a few toys and a paddle my roommate master give me he had spanked me once for walking in on them he give it to me" She smiled not knowing how he put to the new she was bend over her bed with a now red ass reaching back rubbing it with both hands.
 
-He grins.-"Toys you say let's see here."-He said letting her ass cool down.-"Hmm...Paddle.....vibrators....Oh sexy little items in here i like...then we got this box marked Sexy costumes."
 
She stood looking at him " Yea nurse,cop,kitty they was my roommates he don't like her wearing so sexy clothes"She smiled at him.She walked closer to him.
 
-Nick grins.-"If that is so then i think i have my self a new lady to sex play with."-Nick kissed her cheek a bit and looked around.-"Maybe i can buy you some accessories and outfits when you move in would you like that."-He smiled and looked to her eyes.-
 
" Id like that " She said kissing him moving back looking into his eyes " I'm all yours my ass proves it" She laugh still watching him she wanted him to fuck her soon but she wanted to see what he was going to do with that book and she asked " So what was with the book have i been naughty you found my naughty stuff and I'm not move in yet" Smiling at him.
 
"Well now that your ass has cooled down let's use this book then this belt then I am going to fuck you in all three holes how does that sound."-He smiled as Nick bends her over the bed and ran the hard cover over her ass before slamming her ass hard with the hard book.-
 
She soon was back over the bed she felt the book on her ass and soon she felt it spank her ass a few times grabbing onto the sheets moan at each slap with it.

" That sounds fair i have been naughty and need a spanking to remember to be good" She told him smiling her ass was red and he still had the belt to do but she smiled knowing her roommate and her Master was hearing her get spank maked her so much wetter." I want a spanking every day will you do that for me ?" she asked him each night she heard her roommate get spank he wanted her to know he was his she told me.
 
-Nick smiled and looked to her eyes.-"Sure i can now ready."-Nick wailed on her ass with the book another 10 times. then took the belt folding it over as he rammed her ass with the belt beating it black and blue with 15 slaps on each cheek.-
 
Once he start she scream out with each spank feeling the string of the book over and over the book came down on her bare ass she was so wet then came the belt over and over her ass was on fire she felt she was so wet he spank her so much and she felt herself shiver and cum alittle soon she begged him " please fuck me" As he spank her with the belt.
 
-Nick smiled as he took his hard cock out and pressed it to her pussy removing his clothes as he pushed in pulling her arms back pulling her up a bit fucking her pussy nice and hard.-"Oh yeah come on slut scream for me."
 
Soon felt him entering her she scream out in pleasure as he filled her she push back against him wanting more feeling so wet.She scream out " oh yes fuck me hard"
 
-Nick groaned and grabbed her hair his cock pounds her pussy mercilessly making her scream loud.-
 
She moan he felt so good pounding at her pussy she screamed out as she cum hard feeling her body shake " Put it in my ass" She moan while she was cumming he wanted all holes and she wanted a spanking everyday from him.
 
-He Removed his cock from her pussy and pushed it in her ass as he grabbed her arms and began to pound her ass nice and hard grabbing her arms nice and tight.-
 
She moan out feeling him enter her ass she was so tight there she moan louder with each thrust he did and him grabbing her arms she could not play with her pussy him in her ass hurt alittle but it make her wet " Please rub my pussy" she moan to him knowing she was about to cum soon and he was too.
 
-One hand went down to rub her pussy and clit his cock pounding her ass nice and hard his other hand grabbed her hair as he pounded her harder and faster.-
 
Soon after rubbing her pussy he started pounding her tight ass faster she could not keep quiet her body shook with pleasure and soon she moan loud and cum with his cock in her ass.
 
-He groaned filling her ass with his cock juice. He groaned loudly and it felt wonderful. Nick smiled removing his cock as he slipped out watching her fall to the bed as he sat by her soon and stroked her hair.-"I hope you feel good Marie."
 
She moan after he felt him cum she fall to her stomach he sat by her soon her breathing came to normal she raise up leading over she took his cock in her mouth sucking him clean and a bit him before pulling away smiled " You fill all 3 holes i do feel good" She layed on her stomach rubbing her red sore ass her ass was red but it had got her so wet she was going to look forward living with him getting spanked every day she felt herself grow wet again.
 
-Nick smiled.-"I am glad just imagine what else i can do for you when we full move in together."-he grins and chuckled.-
 
Marie smiled " I cant wait"She looked back at him smiling and she layed recovering thinking how she loved doing it when her roommate was outside the room she knew they heard alot.Her roommate thought she never get a Master she smiled knowing she proved her wrong.
 
Back
Top