Nude In Public Story Ideas

Shmi

Virgin
I'd love for somebody to write a story about a lone woman who decides on her own to go outside with the intention of getting totally nude (bare feet and all), wandering around further and further from her clothes and playing with herself, getting increasingly aroused at the danger of her possibly getting caught. It can take place during the day, at night, in the rain, in a park, the library, at school, at the office, in a building stairwell, anywhere a proper lady shouldn't be taking off all her clothes. Doesn't have to be first person, sometimes the name the author chooses for the main character helps set the mood. There are so many talented writers here I know they can pull this off. Thanks!

Last edited:
Would love these story and have the perfect women to act it out in real life

This is a big fantasy of mine! I love to be naked, but I'm way too scared to do it in public. But I fantasize that someday I'll get over my fear, and wander the parks and the woods and the shopping malls and the public spaces, sky-clad, and letting people marvel and my beauty and my courage! :D LOL!! It will never happen, but it is fun to think about! :devil::devil: Morgana :rose:

I enjoy this theme, too. Some of my favorite Literotica stories have played with it. I intend to work it into the next chapters of my Hotel Exhibitionist series (whenever I get around to it) and another story about a woman who loses her clothes on a long distance run miles from home and has to figure out how to get back.

Would love these story and have the perfect women to act it out in real life

I have fantasies of my wife coercing me to get naked in certain public situations where she has all of the control. We have discussed a couple of possible scenarios, we just haven't acted on them.
I have written a couple of stories based on my fantasies ( I haven't published them though).

I enjoy this theme, too. Some of my favorite Literotica stories have played with it. I intend to work it into the next chapters of my Hotel Exhibitionist series (whenever I get around to it) and another story about a woman who loses her clothes on a long distance run miles from home and has to figure out how to get back.

I love your series, been watching out for the next part to your series. Also loved the idea of the long distance idea favourite situation.

Monsterripper1989 recently wrote the exact kind of story I'm talking about, "Naked Girl's Public Night Walk". Great story, and I'd love to see more like that. When I read them I imagine myself in their place.

This is a big fantasy of mine! I love to be naked, but I'm way too scared to do it in public. But I fantasize that someday I'll get over my fear, and wander the parks and the woods and the shopping malls and the public spaces, sky-clad, and letting people marvel and my beauty and my courage! :D LOL!! It will never happen, but it is fun to think about! :devil::devil: Morgana :rose:

I wonder if it can be done incrementally. Start off with going barefoot—maybe walk a mile; then bikinied, then topless where it's legal. This could be how the story goes.

A young female friend of mine bragged about sex on the roof of a nearby bank at night. If someone were to get drunk at all, it would be pretty easy to wake up the next day, with no clue as to where clothes were, nude atop some business...

Your posting got me to thinking and I've decided to put those thoughts into words. Here are my thoughts as to the way the story will go. Hope you will like it and read it when I complete and post it.

My wife has known, even before we got married, that I’m a bit of a pervert. She got nude and walked around the park and decided to tell me about it. This first night got us started on a live of exhibitionism and wife sharing that has been going on for the past five years and hopefully will last a long, long time.

A thought about how your story could happen:

It's summer, and the nights are now warm. A woman that has always wanted to be nude outside is watching a house for vacationing friends. This house has a privacy fence and the woman feels comfort enough to get naked in the back yard. She's so enjoying the warm breeze that she's actually doing nude cartwheels on the lawn when she spots a gate on the back of the fence. She opens it, and there is forest just outside. Looking left and right she sees nobody around, and decides it would be fun to sneak off into the woods in the moonlight. Sad-but-true, unless you're something of a seriously skilled woodsman, it's really not smart to go into unfamiliar woods, much less after dark, and without clothes, much less light. In no time at all she is *lost*, and when she does again find any houses, she has no clue where her friend's house is, or even if she's found a house near her friend's house. Anymore, it's going to be a challenge to find any clothes outside on a clothes line...

I was thinking about writing one about a Muslim exhibitionist. Did you want her to get caught?

Person, any gender, loves wandering suburban neighborhoods naked at night, ducking behind hedges etc when traffic approaches, standing to flash drivers in rear mirrors. They creep into backyards to peer through windows. Are they ever caught? What then?

Have you ever considered modeling for a figuredrawing class? Some universities need models that they will pay even if they do not model nude, or model in their underwear. You might try sitting for that clothed and work your way to nude.

I was thinking about writing one about a Muslim exhibitionist. Did you want her to get caught?

I thought of this with their full body outfit that some younger women are completely naked underneath, and no ones the wiser.

I thought of this with their full body outfit that some younger women are completely naked underneath, and no ones the wiser.

Isn't that the default assumption? :D

Some of those outfits are surprisingly complex and meant to be not quick to wear or drop, but could be secretly modified to be as quick as a gown.

Also, there's the anonymously factor of a full body burka, especially if that's what all others are wearing.

So your girl could drop it, streak quickly trough a semi-public space, and dissappear in the crowd afterwards.

Last edited:
Isn't that the default assumption? :D

Some of those outfits are surprisingly complex and meant to be not quick to wear or drop, but could be secretly modified to be as quick as a gown.

Also, there's the anonymously factor of a full body burka, especially if that's what all others are wearing.

So your girl could drop it, streak quickly trough a semi-public space, and dissappear in the crowd afterwards.

If you full body covering meant for the exhibitionist kind know your one layer away from total nudity i would love that

There was a story that pretty much went as you described. Can't remember the exact title though.. It was about a late teenager who started doing just what you said and then getting caught by an older woman who also have the same kink.

Back