Storms of the past and present (Closed for Perplexia)

"Well we did kind of get thrown together. Perhaps we should go backwards a little. I'll gather my things and move home today. You can get your life back, and we'll just see what happens. I will get you a spare key, that way you can stop by anytime you like."
 
AJ's heart sank into his shoes. He'd feared this might happen. She was regretting going as far as she had, her voice didn't say it specifically, but AJ knew in his head, and his heart that she'd changed her mind. Something had changed. He wasn't sure what, but he wasn't about to pry when he could sense that the door was going to be closed on him.

"Yea.. Ok..If that's what you want to do.." He croaked out, his voice betraying him but, he knew enough about himself that this was probably best for both of them. Mother nature had thrown them together for a few nights, he'd enjoyed her company, still would, but he also figured she was entitled to her space. She did move out here for a reason.

So he busied himself with not too many more words spoken, he got dressed in jeans, a gray undershirt and a thick fleece sweatshirt he'd had for years. Slipping on his boots as he looked over at MJ, he said.

"I know you need your space MJ, and you want to get to your new home. but I hope you know you are welcome here. You brighten up my life. If you want to start packing I'll get busy on clearing us a path out of the garage and too the main road. Shouldn't take long."

With his peace said, AJ busied himself out in his garage, undoing the combination lock on his garage door, He secured the padlock then activated the garage door opener. AJ looked over at his truck which was his pride and joy. Hoping in the 2015 F150 Ford Raptor he fired her up threw her in 2nd and tredged out into the snow bank that had grown in front of the garage door. Making a few turns, he made his way back into the garage and turned so hte front of his truck matched up with the snow plow he had sitting in the corner for just such an occasion. Backing up, he again put the massive truck in 2nd and made his way out into the snow, clearing a path from the garage to the front door, and then finally from the garage to the main road that lead on to his property. Satisfied with his quick work which took really only about 30 minutes, AJ pulled back in, disengaged the snow plow off the front end of his truck and backed up enough so MJ had plenty of room to get in the beast.
Satisfied, he kicked off his boots, closed the garaged door and headed back toward his bed room to check on MJ's progress.

"Well, we've got a road out to civilization, just let me know when you want to get out of here and headed to your place."

He'd come to grips with what seemed to be the finality of their weekend together. No matter what happened he'd be happy with the memories.
 
MJ could sense something was off in the way he responded. She went about the room and began to gather her few items. Mostly she had just worn his shirts, so she didn't have much in the way of items that had been unpacked.

When AJ came back in she nodded to his comment about the roads and took his hand. "Sit with me a moment" she said softly. "What we have between us can only grow from here. You'll have a key so anytime you want you can swing by. I'm not saying goodbye to us. Just your house. We've been living a fairy tale, because the storm gave us no option. But you have your work, and I have mine. You can spend the night, or if you want i can spend the night. After all we've christened just about every room in your house with exception of the garage. Don't you think my house needs a good breaking in?"
 
AJ took her statements at face value. He had no reason not to. But he had years of living on his own, and with little company that he based his distrust of people. He'd found it very easy to fall for MJ, it had been a wonderful weekend. And she had a point, they could only grow from here.

AJ did sit when she asked him to, but he was reluctant, but her words of 'breaking in" her place was once again teasing him. Trying to reassure her, and himself with his own words,
AJ spoke as confidently as he could.

"Well, we can't not do that.. I mean, you have to make sure all of the rooms are satisfactory.."

With that he helped MJ get her things from the living room and they made their way to the door leading to the garage. Opening the door, AJ announced.. "Your chariot awaits you my pet..."

Helping her in, and being extra careful of her typewriter which he set on the floor behind her seat, AJ started up the truck and they headed out. He asked general directions of which way he was going, and when he found an empty parking lot of a hardware store that hadn't reopened due to the snow, he pulled over and gave her a wide smile.

"Care to take her for a drive? I mean you did drive a tiny prius.. figured I'd offer you an opportunity to up size just a little. Besides.. you know the way to your place better than I, that's for sure."

Waiting for MJ's response he knew this would be fun, she'd have the opportunity to do some fun stuff in an empty parking lot, do a few donuts and simply enjoy each other's company. He hoped she'd take advantage of his offer and go a little wild. AJ was sure the truck could take what ever silliness MJ could throw at it.
 
"i've never been there, i bought it through a broker. It's in the mountains. My gps said i was a mile or two away i think when i crashed my poor prius" she said with a smile. "But i have the address for your gps, and yes i'll gladly play with your truck. Help me down will ya, I don't think i should be jumping down off this monster."

Waiting for him to come around she zipped up her jacket. All of these blankets of white had her in a mystical place. When he opened the door she grinned at him like a kid with a candy cane.

Once she was on the ground she scooped up a ball of snow and threw it at him and took off running around the truck.
 
"wha !!" was the only thing that came out of his mouth, when the snowball hit him, but his shock was over taken by a grin from ear to ear.

AJ made chase after her grabbing a handful of snow and tossing it over the hood of the truck. It was a wide shot, he had no chance in hitting her but damn if it didn't bring a smile to his face. Trying to catch MJ he took long strides, rounded the front fender and caught MJ in his arms, slipped backward into a patch of untouched snow which turned out to be at least a foot deep.

Kissing her warmly, AJ brushed snow away from her face and got lost in the heat of the moment. it had been awhile since he'd been playful with anyone, and he was hopeful that this was a sign of things to come. He held her for a few minutes simply trying to enjoy the it without ruining it with some quip or stupid comment, only reality caught up with his moment.

AJ could feel his ass start to get cold.

"Maybe we get back in the truck before we freeze our butts off?"

Helping her up, and opening the door to the cab, he boost her into the drivers seat giving her a light pat on the ass while he did so and closed the door. Making his way back to the passenger side he smiled to himself an internal decision made, he opened the door and got in. Looking at the GPS she'd given him, AJ gave her directions, and smiled over at her with a wry grin watching her face as drove.

"you know.. there's gonna be punishment for that snowball you realize... "
 
Last edited:
MJ was glad they had the opportunity to lighten things up a bit with an old fashioned snow ball fight and chasing around the truck. She laughed when he toppled her to the ground, and was grateful for the snow that cushioned their fall.

She had never driven a vehicle of this size, and being up so high was a definite experience. If she was gonna survive out here, it might be a good idea to get something similar as a replacement vehicle.

"I would be upset if there wasn't" she retorted back with a grin at his punishment comment. Following the GPS they finally found their way to the cabin. It wasn't as large as AJ's place, but she bought it more for it's serenity, view and quaintness.

Her only wish is that it had been closer to AJ. Pulling into the drive she fished the key that had been mailed to her out of her purse and carefully descended from the cab of the truck. "Look at the view" she said with a smirk.
 
A hopped out of the cab and his fee sunk into fresh snow. None had been out here yet, and her drive hadn't been plowed out so they'd be trekking through at least eighteen inches of snow to reach her front door. His mind was trying to work out how he planned on getting them at least to her front porch, and as he rounded the front of his truck, AJ's thoughts were broken by the breath taking view.

"I can see why you chose this place. The lake, the lack of neighbors.. I feel like i just walked into a Hallmark card."

AJ had been living at his place for the better part of 10 years now and the romance of his place had been replaced by what it took to maintain it and the upkeep. His place had also taken on a sort of invisible prison in his mind. Every day he returned there with the same conditions, no company, no hope of a future with someone that could bring warmth to the place. It was his place of solitude, but his private prison as well.

Which was why he was grasping for hope with MJ. In the very short time he'd come to know her, not the version of her that he'd always assumed she was, but the 'real' her she put a light on in the darkness that had been his life. Sure he had friends, he had a job and things that kept him busy, but still, he was alone. Now by fortune of circumstances he was here with her. This place, her place gave him a glimmer of hope that he could escape his personal prison, and shape it to be something else. And he hoped visiting MJ here, would lead to breaking his shell. Well, more like shattering it with a wrecking ball.

AJ snapped himself from his train of thought and brought himself back to MJ. He stomped through the snow, making ridiculously wide steps, each foot fall through the snow ended in a crunch as the snow compacted under his boots. Reaching into the bed of his truck he pulled out the snow shovel he'd brought with and made a quick path through the snow to her front door. With a wave of his hand, AJ pointed toward the door awaiting MJ to join him.

With sincere playfulness in his voice AJ said,

"Well let's see what sort of shack you got talked into."
 
Last edited:
MJ was overjoyed that he brought a shovel and made quick work of making a path to her front door. She didn't know anything about maintaining a cabin in the mountains. But AJ did, and for that she was grateful. In a way it was a shame for the carpet of white snow to be trampled upon and shoveled.

But she still had the view over the lake to enjoy. "It may not be as 'grand' as yours" she teased back, but with no neighbors, it means skinny dipping in the lake will be an often occurrence." she smirked leaving that thought in his mind as she made her way to the porch.

As she unlocked the door she continued. "They only left some furniture, what it looks like I have no idea, but when we're able to get shipments again i'll start ordering things to make it more mine." With a giant hard push she was able to get the door to budge and open letting them in to the freezing palace. "There's a wood shed out back that is suppose to be filled, an a pulley system thing to bring it in. I don't know what that means but i figure you can figure it out."

In a way she would have been in deep shit had she not been in the accident and made it here without having any idea how to heat up the place.
 
AJ kiciked off the snow from his boots before he entered her home. AJ he swung the door closed, and an assuring sweep then a thunk assured him that the front door indeed did seal behind him. Taking a quick look at the front room space AJ gave a low whistle and nodded in approval. "Great space, I can see why you picked the place."

Stepping further in, AJ inhaled deeply. The air was stale but nothing moldy or fowl smelling about it. The house didn't feel particularly cold either, he blew the air out of his mouth and couldn't see it, which was a really good sign.

"House smells alright, the previous owner did a good job of locking up the house well enough to survive the storm. We should check the thermostat and furnace. Make sure it's still on, as if not we could have some frozen pipes on our hands. I'd like to check out upstairs and make sure we don't have any problems either.

Making his way to the stairs AJ took a good look around and nodded to himself. MJ had picked a good place, spent her money well. He could see the space with potential. When he reached the master bedroom and admired the view of the lake. Checking out the rest of the second floor didn't take long so he called out to MJ from the stairs.

"Hey how's things looking down there?"
 
"It seems like everything is okay. The vents are pushing out heat, they set it up to turn on below a certain temp. So we seem good." As she turned to smile at him a white envelope laying on the floor partially under the rug caught her eye. She went to retrieve it and opened it. "Ahh the postman said i have a box of mail at their office to come and pick up at my convenience, I guess we should probably do that. I would also like to put up a security set up. I want to have cameras up that you can access at anytime, just in case. I don't mind if you watch me walk around naked" she gave him a smirk. "But if I fall or something, I could be laying here for ages."
 
Smiling at MJ, he took a few steps closer, wrapping his arms around her waist, slowly pulling her to him.

"Mmmmm, yes seeing you walking around naked would be a wonderful thing.."

Something about the thought of being 20 minutes away watching her naked on her bed with two fingers buried in her pussy calling his name was enough of a tease to drive any one mad. And at this point, after they'd fucked each other silly over the last few days he was still particularly riled up.

Having her this close to him, he could pick up her natural pheromones, the smell of her hair, her skin, the thought of stripping her out of her jeans and tongue lashing her pussy till she screamed was on the tip of his mind. But.. she had a punishment to take. Kissing her warmly, taking her hands in his he looked into her eyes as he not so subtly spoke to her.

"Your mail can wait for just a bit longer.. I think we had a plan when we got here didn't we my pet?"

Taking her hands and placing them on the crotch of his jeans, he made sure to emphasize his words as he rested her hands there.
 
"Did we?" she questioned with a innocent expression of faux confussion as her fingers made quick work of his button and fly releasing his hard cock into view. Her fingers gripped it and began playing and stroking it. They had a couple of plans actually, christen ever room of the house having him claim her and that space as his. As well as she had a punishment coming for hitting him with a snowball.

A smirk crossed her lips. "How would you like to take your girl sir?" she questioned. Normally she would have dropped to her knees and sucked him into a coma. But she had just recovered enough to walk and stand for a bit. Putting weight on her knee, wasn't in the cards just yet.

"Would you like to fuck me against the front door. Or on the porch rail naked?
 
A groan left his lips at the thought of fucking against the front door, he closed his eyes and imagined it, her hands in his hair, pulling tight as the engorged head of his cock slipped into the folds of her warmth.

AJ's hands snaked to the front of her pants, undoing the button, his left hand seeking her pussy, his right hand seeking to grab her firm ass. One finger found her rosebud, teasing her back there, two fingers deftly rubbed her pussy, the warmth of her crotch like a beacon, his fingers seeking out her clit, he was sure she was probably still sensitive from earlier, but he had to have her...

A slow gasp escaped his lips.. then he spoke..

"No... my girl, I'm going to get you wet, then I'm going to bury my cock in your pussy while we enjoy the view out the windows up here.. "

God he wanted to be inside her, strip her out of her jeans and fuck her where she stood.

"You bring it out of me MJ.. you truly do.."
 
MJ grinned wide at AJ, it's always nice to hear it my love" she said with a tone of seduction. Kicking off her pants she helped him out of his and the rest of their clothes until they were both stark naked. "Mm fuck me and don't ever stop" she growled as she locked her mouth on his and kissed him with a violent hunger.
 
AJ kissed her back with matched desperation. his hands found her ass with both hands and pulling her close. His cock now harder than granite grew as he picked her up, both hands seeking the soft flesh of her inner thigh. The head of is cock rode through her pussy, spreading her open as he lifted her up wrapping her legs around him. AJ spoke, his voice ragged with his need for her.

"Agreed love, we might have to pause occasionally to eat, drink, breathe and occasionally bathe. but I think you have the right idea.."

Taking a deep breath, AJ lifted her just an inch higher and could feel his cock nudge against her soft folds. the heat of her, the heat of them now wrapping around him as blanket of lust. Widening his stance, AJ brought her down on his cock feeling the inferno that was MJ consume him.

A deep animal groan then escaped his mouth when he finally was all the way inside her. Only then did he look for the nearest wall and take the necessary steps to get there pressing her against it. Slowly, his rhythm increased from measured to chaotic, pounding into MJ with all the energy he could find. AJ let her down after fucking her against the wall for what felt like an hour but was probably only ten minutes he smiled lustfully at her taking her hand and guiding her to the main window of her bedroom taking a long look out at the beautiful view she had there.

In a voice that was filled with lust and love AJ spoke once he got behind her, looking down on her fantastic ass, the thumb of his right hand grazing across the treasure hidden there.

"Such an amazing view MJ, so beautiful."

AJ quickly knelt and buried his face in her ass, his tongue lapping madly at her hidden treasure, his eyes closed, both hands grasping her hips tight. He mumbled something unintelligible, but continued his lust filled attack upon her.
 
The main thing she loved about AJ is he never lacked passion, the man had that above and beyond. With his nice hard fucking against the wall sending her off into multiple orgasms before taking her to the window and burying his face deep into her ass.

Her legs spread for him as her hands braced against the window in her naked glory. She grunted and moaned like a wailing banshee as he delivered the urgency of his hunger for her through the prodding and lapping of her anal cavity.

In their passion he had her littlerly creating a puddle on the floor of her juices. "oh god yes" she grunted at his lashing. "Forever, baby keep doing this forever."
 
AJ heard her words, knew what they meant and intended to spend the rest of his life trying to bring her pleasure in every way imaginable. Standing, he looked down at the floor and noticed the results of his carnal endeavors. The puddle of her juices was spread between her wide spread feet. It brought a smile upon his face knowing he could drive her to such places. An idea came to mind, formulated and eventually he knew what would need to be done next.

Gliding his cock against the folds of her pussy, AJ spanked MJ twice, once on each ass cheek, watching as the prints of his fingers welled up wide on her naked flesh. He teased her knowing that she'd be on the edge again soon.

So my pet, I've decided upon your punishment, which will greatly benefit both of us." Reaching forward, AJ took her left hand off the window sill and placed it upon his engorged cock. He was fully erect, almost painfully so, knowing the inferno that lay between MJ's legs would be all that could quench his own fire.

"You.. are going to take my cock.. glide me into your pussy.. and you are going to fuck me. You are going to ride my cock until I fill your womb with my seed. You may not cum again no matter how much you desire to do so. I am going to stand here, I will not move, I will not allow you to cum again until I have been serviced. This is your punishment. Until you make me cum you will be allowed another."

leaning forward AJ placed one kiss on the small of her back and tried not to cum simply from her warm hand wrapped around his manhood.

"Now my pet.. begin..."
 
Her punishment, oh she had almost forgotten about it. But was very elated that had not. "yes sir" she replied dotingly as her hand stroked his cock a couple of times and reveled in the sounds he made. Backing up she guided his huge hard cock into the folds of her pussy and pushed back on him, until he was fully in her.

Her pussy gripped his cock with such a hunger she was finding that it was harder then she thought not to cum. Her hips slowly fucked him. A torture for them both she concluded. Soon she moved quicker and pushed back with more force fucking her man and master with all she had. Her pussy begging for his cum to fill her to the brim and back again.
 
AJ looked down and watched as his cock thrust in and out of MJ. He loved the sight, love the smell, the musky smell of sex that was now filling the room. He groaned a few times while MJ increased their rhythm, and he tried to simply keep his erection, stay hard and stable as AJ rode back on him. Every few thrusts AJ couldn't help but thrust back into MJ the woman excited him, and she'd swallowed him whole like an avalanche with how much they seemed to be good for one another.

If someone told him a week ago that he'd have spent the last few days with the woman who he thought had been responsible for his exile, he'd have slapped them silly. Now, he couldn't help but smile ear to ear due to his fortune.

His mental distraction only lasted for a few minutes as he could slowly fee the familiar tingle, that sensation of every nerve ending in his toes getting lit on fire. He was close.. so close.. He reached forward and ran his fingers into MJ's hair with his left hand, his right seeking her hip. His lust for her, the overwhelming need to fill her with his seed came to a climax and he thrust his cock harder into her, overwhelming her rhythm, as his hunger for her took over he felt the tingling sensation reach his cock. With a deep groan AJ released his hand from her hair and grabbed hips with both hands, picking her hips up off the ground as his cock began to pump his seed deep in her.

"YES..............................AH yes............................."

AJ groaned out, he let down her hips, so her feet could again touch the floor. He leaned forward catching his breath while he steadied her and as his right hand stayed on her hip, his left reached to her crotch, finding her clit, rubbing lightly...

"Now my pet.. you may cum.."
 
It seemingly only took his permission and her body reacted jolting and convulsing in ecstasy of climactic bliss. She cried out his name right along side that of God, and drenched him in her juices. "Oh how I love you AJ" she found herself exclaiming before she could rationalize or stop herself. Was it too soon?

Her body slid against his using his balance to hold her up right. "nap" she advised lightly having just cum multiple times and drained herself silly.
 
"Love you too..."

The words escaped his lips immediately. As if they were a natural part of their conversation. He might have been shocked with himself for saying those words but not anymore.

'hmm.. nap.. yes." AJ looked around and scrunched his mouth to one side.

"Well.. this is your house.. where shall we go?" Ideas floated in his mind, none of them appropriate, or ones that could actually happen seeing as how tired they were.

"Lead the way.."
 
She heard him, but it was awkward for them both. Coughing lightly she smiled. "um the bed" she said pointing over to the Califorina King that stood unmade. "I had it delevered and set up, the sheets are in one of these boxes as is the covers."

MJ started rummaging through boxes. She had said it, he had said it. With all the time they had spent together it was only natural right?

Finding the sheets she tossed them to him to start making the bed, while she looked for the blankets.
 
Raising an eyebrow at MJ, he took the sheets in hand, walked over to the bed and unzipped the package.

"Hm.... whoever you hired to ship this out, you must have either paid them extra, or they like you.. because they washed them.." Holding his nose close to the fitted sheet, he smelled the laundry detergent.

"Yup... Only thing better than clean sheets on a bed, well besides you in it MJ, is 'warm' sheets.. fresh out of the dryer..."

His mind went back to his childhood, his mom would come out of their laundry room with a heap of clean linen and towels. AJ specifically remembers getting buried in the pile at the age of ten and loving every second of it. Other... more painful memories wanted to wash over him, how his mother disowned him, refused to see him before he left. But he had to shelve that feeling. AJ was here, now in a surprising place with a surprisingly wonderful and warm woman who lit up his life like the sun. For once in his life he wanted, truly wanted to be happy.

Strange things could happen between them, they'd known each other what, all of.... 4 days and he'd already told her that he was in love with her. Was it the weather? was it their close proximity or the fact that she's the first woman who wanted him in years?

No. love worked in strange ways, and he wasn't about to deny himself, or her that happiness.

AJ had gotten lost in thought while he'd dressed the bed, found the pillows, put the pillow cases on and tossed on the top sheet.

"You've got good taste MJ, I like the color by the way. Any success finding those blankets?"

AJ looked behind his shoulder and could see MJ's naked ass searching through a few boxes, it took everything he had 'not' to walk over there and pinch that fantastic ass of hers. There'd be plenty of time for that.

"Can I help?"
 
MJ sighed tossing up her hands. "Thanks" she said in response to his compliment about her taste. "I chose you, so that must say something" she advised with a smirk before adding "I suppose we could start putting some of this stuff i'm finding away, that would keep us from researching the same boxes. Would you light the fire place first then there are the boxes by the closet that can be gone through."

Taking the first box over to the dresser she began to unpack it, some knick knacks went on top, clothes into the drawers, and pictures she just piled up in one spot to be hung later.

Once that box was empty she went to the next and hung some clothes in the closet, and put the shoes on the shelf. "It never seizes to amaze me how much stuff someone can accumulate."

It took her about a half hour to reach the back boxes where she found the blankets. "Eurika" she exclaimed excited.
 
Back
Top