disable anon comments

Okay. I believe you. It sounds like you know what you're talking about.

Overnight I rethought it. Freddie does have a history of stalking once he's riled up enough. So, in honesty, I can't say he wouldn't stalk you. But it becomes a chicken and egg question, and I have no idea where what started.
 
This isn't the place to post stories. It circumvents the Web site's right to select and control what story content is posted to the site.

If you'll look around, you'll see postings from moderators asking that story content be limited to three paragraphs.

I think that a lot of your problem is in your own behavior here.
 
Oh I get it. Literotica's needs and wants count and author's needs and wants don't.

Typical human behaviour. What is in it for me, right! and so it goes

As I posted, I think three-quarters of your problem is your attitude and behavior. Did you send a check? If not, you're not as entitled as you seem to think you should be.
 
Nice. I couldn't imagine why anyone would stalk you here. :rolleyes:

I can sort of envision them getting a cheering section going for the stalker, though. :D
 
Last edited:
Well from your comments it doesn't sound like you read the troll essay otherwise you wouldn't have come up with the response you did. Besides I just got a nasty comment from Licketysplit. A poster Troll that is used to trash accounts. So what the Troll essay says remains the same. Disabling anon comments does fuck all. Every word of that essay makes total sense. Read it! Literotica get your shit together and make this site author friendly.

It seems your idea of author friendly would be the feature I keep suggesting for people like yourself

"Click here to accept only glowing positive feedback that tells me I am the greatest author ever!"

Would that be author friendly enough?
 
Freddie doesn't stalk, nor does scouries(He may have in the past, but not for quite some time)

There are a couple of stalkers on this site and I think it would amaze and surprise people who they are.

Just remember what you're mom told you, its the quiet ones you need watch out for.
 
Freddie openly stalked PrincessErin for a couple of years--even more than you stalk me.
 
Freddie openly stalked PrincessErin for a couple of years--even more than you stalk me.

I was addressing the OP who was stating they were being stalked.

But of course you had to respond to me.

No one stalks you Pilot, you think that to make yourself feel good. Truth is you're the number one most iggied person here.
 
So is it true that moderators can read everyone's private messages? Or is that better discussed in a thread. :heart:

If by moderators, you mean Manu and Laurel the owners of this site, then the answer would be probably, if they were ever so inclined to do so. To bad they are much too busy doing more worthwhile things that they just don't have the time to peruse your meaningless tripe.

If by moderators you mean those who place themselves between the unwashed masses and the rules and regulations of this site, then no, they most likely can't read private messages. As volunteer servants they may have been given the keys to the garage, but the bedroom is off limits.
 
If you want to have a private conversation with SL, LC, you really should go to the PM system. She does seem to be your kind of gal, though, down to the entitlement demands.

Guess you'd really have to have an obsession with someone to track down where they stand comparatively on being on ignore, heh?

But, no, wait. You got that statistic from the same dark, dirty cavity on your person from whence you pull a lot of your "facts." :D
 
If you want to have a private conversation with SL, LC, you really should go to the PM system. She does seem to be your kind of gal, though, down to the entitlement demands.

Guess you'd really have to have an obsession with someone to track down where they stand comparatively on being on ignore, heh?

But, no, wait. You got that statistic from the same dark, dirty cavity on your person from whence you pull a lot of your "facts." :D

What? Who you talking to Willis?
 
I was posting to who it was directly addressed to--LC. Lovecraft68.
 
If you want to have a private conversation with SL, LC, you really should go to the PM system. She does seem to be your kind of gal, though, down to the entitlement demands.

Guess you'd really have to have an obsession with someone to track down where they stand comparatively on being on ignore, heh?

But, no, wait. You got that statistic from the same dark, dirty cavity on your person from whence you pull a lot of your "facts." :D

Nah, SL hates me, even started a troll thread about me.

As for how many have you on ignore? not hard to figure out. I have a good memory and many have posted you're on iggy. No secret source, I pay attention. But here is a hint: when you snark at someone and get know reply its generally because they never read your comment in the first place.

Paying attention also serves me well in knowing when you're telling yet another whopper because you're at that point you can't keep track of all your tall stories.

And that's me, entitled.:rolleyes:

Sorry only one of the two of us uses every excuse in the book for their sub par performances.

So tell me, what's your excuse in the paid market? Trolls:rolleyes:
 
In other words, just something else you made up in your stalking to be snarky. :D
 
What? were you drunk when you wrote this shit. You're not making sense. Read what you wrote.

No, he was just stalking me. Trying to bring me down to his gutter. He's just obsessed and sick.

So, see, you're not the only one with a stalker or two. Unfortunately, what you might be facing is that the genuinely sick stalkers, such as Lovecraft68, are resilient. He's been stalking me on this forum for three years.
 
Last edited:
What? were you drunk when you wrote this shit. You're not making sense. Read what you wrote.

Try being sober when you read, makes sense to me.

Most likely not to you because I was not 'speaking to you"

Pilot knows what I mean. There are few here who blame trolls for all of his scores and other issues here more than he does.
 
Of course you're nearly the only one here who is such a jerk and has such an inferiority complex that they must razz others on the forum about rankings and comments on their stories posted to Literorica (especially when you also have the power to troll and create those conditions). There really isn't much more rotten thing to do on the forum than that. We get a new thread every week or so about posters just like you.

But then, that's you. You're so competitive that you refuse to join in any contest you aren't eligible to win--and so far you've been both outed for trying to cheat a contest (and then being a cry baby when it didn't work--and saying you were leaving, which, unfortunately, you didn't) and to have been banned from FAWC exercises for your "I gotta win" shenanigans. (Not that anyone's keeping count. :D)

See, SL. Now Lovecraft68 shows you what a real troll here can do. You can pretty much put him in the Scouries category for that.
 
Back
Top