whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her legs were splayed wide exposing her well fucked pussy to my hungry eyes. Sweat covered her beautiful curvacious body and drops of thick white cum were splattered in her matted pubic hair. Her chest and cheeks were flushed red and her chest heaved as she recovered from a powerful climax. A tremendous smile of satisfaction was plastered across her pretty face as she extended a finger toward me in a come hither motion.

My eyes traveled over her body and soaked in her beauty. At 42 my wife was still beautiful. Her pretty round face was highlighted by soft brown eyes and a warm inviting smile. Her body was thick and curvy with full 36c tits, a nicely tapered waist with just a small belly and full hips that held a thick triangle of neatly trimmed brown pubic hair.

I crawled onto the bed between my pretty wife's thick muscular thighs and looked down at her swollen labia. A large dollop of cum oozed from her pussy and slowly slid down toward her tight puckered ass. I knew what she wanted and I lowered myself to the bed and touched my tongue to her soiled cunt. She smelled randy and my mouth watered in anticipation.

I had cleaned my cum from her pussy before and I loved the dirtiness of it. The taboo decadence of licking her soiled cunt was a turn on but this was different. This was another man's juices oozing from her well fucked hole. That made it dirtier and even more taboo.

I scooped up his cum and drew it into my mouth. The flavor was familiar yet different from my own and I liked it. I swallowed as my wife smiled at me and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Oh god baby," Karen cooed as I lapped another man's cum from the depths of her well fucked pussy. "Right there baby, faster, yes, suck it clean." My wife's body shook. Her legs quivered. Her hands held my face tight against her musky cunt as she came hard.

I looked up at her pretty face and smiled. She looked radiant and beautiful in her just fucked disheveled state.

"Come up here and kiss me baby," Karen sighed. "Share some of that with me." She pulled me up and pressed her lips to mine. Our mouths opened and our tongues entwined in a deep passionate kiss.

Last edited:
My fantasy right now is to have my wife strattle my face while another guy does her from behind and then do the clean up.... now if only I could get the wife to do this.

To find another goodlooking and curious young guy like myself, and then find a really hot girl who is into trying new stuff, and gets off on bi guys and then have a messy, sticky threesome. :)

This was inspired by the "Theater Sluts" thread.

I'm dressed like a complete slut, including a short skirt, panties and fuck-me-boots. I enter the dark theater and sit down in a relatively unoccupied section. I start playing with myself, rubbing my cock through my panties. It's not long before someone has worked their way over to the seat next to me. He caresses my face and takes my hand, leading it to his bulge. I give it a squeeze and fondle it a bit as he rubs my leg, gently brushing my cock, which is now virtually bursting out of the tight panties. Thoughts of "what am I doing here!?" running through my head as I slowly unzip his pants and let his cock spring free.

Without much warning, he takes me by the hair and pulls my face to his cock. I oblige to what he obviously wants, and I take him in my mouth. It's not long before I'm on the floor in front of him, on my knees, my panties soaked with precum. Soon he cums in my mouth, four or five long, thick streams hitting the back of my throat. I savor the flavor and swallow, enjoying every moment of it.

I sit back in my seat and he leaves, the night only getting going...

This was inspired by the "Theater Sluts" thread.

I'm dressed like a complete slut, including a short skirt, panties and fuck-me-boots. I enter the dark theater and sit down in a relatively unoccupied section. I start playing with myself, rubbing my cock through my panties. It's not long before someone has worked their way over to the seat next to me. He caresses my face and takes my hand, leading it to his bulge. I give it a squeeze and fondle it a bit as he rubs my leg, gently brushing my cock, which is now virtually bursting out of the tight panties. Thoughts of "what am I doing here!?" running through my head as I slowly unzip his pants and let his cock spring free.

Without much warning, he takes me by the hair and pulls my face to his cock. I oblige to what he obviously wants, and I take him in my mouth. It's not long before I'm on the floor in front of him, on my knees, my panties soaked with precum. Soon he cums in my mouth, four or five long, thick streams hitting the back of my throat. I savor the flavor and swallow, enjoying every moment of it.

I sit back in my seat and he leaves, the night only getting going...
I love your imagination:D

To have a nice hard thick throbbing cock inside my mouth ... to be sucking on it firmly, letting my oral muscles fuck it with just the right in and out sensation to be getting it closer and closer to it's final ecstacy ... to be looking up and seeing the overwhelming pleasurable sensations of an awesome blowjob flowing over his entire body ... to feel his body tense as he gets closer and closer to the point of no return ... to watch as he finally gets there and thrusts his hips forward to embed his out of control penis fully within the wet warm welcoming confines of my mouth ... to watch him finally lose all control ... to feel his penis start to spasm wildly ... expanding and contracting with those powerful muscular forces that only a mans sexual parts can exhibit ... and then to feel his hot warm creamy sperm and semen ejaculating powerfully into my mouth ... shot after shot after shot after milky hot shot jetting powerfully into my mouth ... bouncing off my throat back into my still sucking mouth ... only to be quickly captured by my lapping tongue and sent quickly down back into my throat and all the way down into my belly.

Yeah ... that's about what I'm fantasizing right now. :)

OHH! SUCK ME!

My fantasy is to be working over the two stoned bitches in bikinis who were disrupting the hot tub crowd at the fitness club last night...

spank1.jpg

They were pretty, but just getting in everyone's face with stupid comments and non-sequiturs. They need their bottoms whipped...

Interesting thread, will take a while to read all the thoughts...

But my "hetero" fantasy...

To be out with the BF and get chatting to a guy who expresses an interest in us even more so my partner..

Joking to him he has scored.....

we end up back at our place and then watching the two guys blow each other in a 69... my bf hesitant but I have some hold over him or the offer of them both taking me afterwards...

And then one takes me before the other, no condoms!!

Her legs were splayed wide exposing her well fucked pussy to my hungry eyes. Sweat covered her beautiful curvacious body and drops of thick white cum were splattered in her matted pubic hair. Her chest and cheeks were flushed red and her chest heaved as she recovered from a powerful climax. A tremendous smile of satisfaction was plastered across her pretty face as she extended a finger toward me in a come hither motion.

My eyes traveled over her body and soaked in her beauty. At 42 my wife was still beautiful. Her pretty round face was highlighted by soft brown eyes and a warm inviting smile. Her body was thick and curvy with full 36c tits, a nicely tapered waist with just a small belly and full hips that held a thick triangle of neatly trimmed brown pubic hair.

I crawled onto the bed between my pretty wife's thick muscular thighs and looked down at her swollen labia. A large dollop of cum oozed from her pussy and slowly slid down toward her tight puckered ass. I knew what she wanted and I lowered myself to the bed and touched my tongue to her soiled cunt. She smelled randy and my mouth watered in anticipation.

I had cleaned my cum from her pussy before and I loved the dirtiness of it. The taboo decadence of licking her soiled cunt was a turn on but this was different. This was another man's juices oozing from her well fucked hole. That made it dirtier and even more taboo.

I scooped up his cum and drew it into my mouth. The flavor was familiar yet different from my own and I liked it. I swallowed as my wife smiled at me and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Oh god baby," Karen cooed as I lapped another man's cum from the depths of her well fucked pussy. "Right there baby, faster, yes, suck it clean." My wife's body shook. Her legs quivered. Her hands held my face tight against her musky cunt as she came hard.

I looked up at her pretty face and smiled. She looked radiant and beautiful in her just fucked disheveled state.

"Come up here and kiss me baby," Karen sighed. "Share some of that with me." She pulled me up and pressed her lips to mine. Our mouths opened and our tongues entwined in a deep passionate kiss.

This is one of my favourite fantasies! Very hot!

My fantasy isnt very elaborate or elegant in thought but, I am craving steamy man on man sex. I envision a gay sex pool party with tons of sweaty men with hard cocks fucking and sucking each other under the hot sun. One cute short man with a shaved head is on all fours with his asshole gaped open dripping with cum.I cum up from behind and fuck his ass feeling the warm cum on my dick and his nice asshole and bust my own nut deep inside of him.

To meet up with a certain lady I have met here on Lit and worship her body from head to toe. To make her cum so many times that she passes out in ecstasy.

I would love to suck a mans cock while a woman rides my tool and whenever I fantasize I always imagine it in a park where no one goes or in a pool my favorite place would be on a kitchen table I'm getting hard just writting about it

To find another goodlooking and curious young guy like myself, and then find a really hot girl who is into trying new stuff, and gets off on bi guys and then have a messy, sticky threesome. :)

Still loking for another bi guy ^_-

A beach, a sunset, a long walk in the waves, gentle kissing, passionate love making...

I give a guy the key to my apartment, and tell him that at any time, he may come in and have his way with me anyway he wanted. Anything goes.

It's weeks since this happened, and I'd all but forgotten it when one night I'm getting dinner ready I hear the door open. I stop what I'm doing and go to see what's going on, as I live alone. Before I can even step into the room, he's in my face. I gasp, and begin to run back to the kitchen. He grabs me and covers my mouth. "Shut the fuck up." I can feel his breath on my neck as he unzips his pants, letting his huge member stick into my leg.

He walks me into the kitchen and forcefully throws me over the table. "Don't say a fucking word" he tells me. My heart is racing as he grabs a knife from the counter and uses it to rip a hole in my pants.

He then proceeds to fuck my ass violently for what seems like forever. It hurts, but I do what I was told, fighting back the tears.

After many minutes, he pulls out and throws me to the ground. "Suck me whore." I, of course, do as I'm told, and it's not long before his cum is filling my mouth to the point it's coming out the sides. "Swallow!" he demands, and I do.

We sit there a moment. Once we're composed, I give him a smile. He smiles back and offers the key back to me. "Save it for next time" I tell him with an evil grin of my face.

Laying on my back ... my knee's pulled up to my chest ... my tight private quivering ass-hole fully exposed and begging to be played with.

His finger coated with a glob of astro-glide ... lightly touching my hole and seing shivers of pleasure through my entire body ... him smiling at my response. His finger spreading it all around ... up and down ... and then finally slipping into the dark tightness of my hole. One finger ... two fingers ... and then finally three, leaving me fully open and ready for the next act.

His hand grabbing hold of my ankles and pulling my buttocks more fully up. My hand reaching down and feeling the girth of his manly rod ... a pulsating 7 inches of thick hard penis wanting to give me what I want just as much as it wants to receive what I'll give. Pulling it down and towards my opening ... the throbbing mushroom shaped head wiping up and down my crack before I finally line it up and pull his engorged penis into my body.

Hearing him moan as the tightness of my anal cavity envelopes his cock ... my own moaning sounds coming from deep within my throat. My anal muscles expanding and contracting ... milking his hardness with the wanton forces of manly slut. His cock now sliding in and out of me ... out until the ridge around the head comes even with my opening ... and the gliding all the way into the very depths of my body when his testicles are pressed against the soft warm cheeks of my buttocks.

It's not long ... it's doesn't have to last forever to be completely satisfying. Only a couple minutes of awesome sensations jetting through every nerve and muscle of my body as he fucks me in and out ... out and in. And then feeling his entire body tighten and shake ... just as his cock reaches as deep inside of me as it ever has. I can feel the powerful expansions and contractions of his rock hard shaft buried deep inside me as my muscles continue to milk firmly on his hardness ... and his huge load of cum shoots deep into my body ... shot after shot after shot of his manly milky cream leaving my entire anal cavity full ... and wet ... and totally satisfied.

To have me wife watch me give a blow job and take a huge load in my mouth and on my face that we can share.

Any one of MANY of sexxxayyy Lit ladies joining mama and me for a day or two of no-holes barred, no body parts off-limits pleasure......Maybe rotating roles throughout, until everyone has had a turn doing everything to everyone.....

I get my nipples pierced and hide it from my friends. After a month of healing, I go on Las Vegas on vacation. I have trimmed the hair on my chest so my nipples are more noticeable. I am out by the pool and a guy sits on the lounge chair next to mine. We are both wearing stretchy swim suits. Mine is a rather modest Speedo, as is his. After talking for a bit, he invites me up to his room. I know what he wants. I go.

In his room, he kisses me and then my nipples. I am hard as a rock. He pushes me to my knees and I take his hard cock out and go down on him. He takes over and fucks my mouth, cumming in it. We take a shower together and he washes my ass well, fingers inside.

We cuddle up in the bed and he goes down on me but I don't cum. He rims me and I have my legs in the air to give him access. He lubes me up and I roll a condom on him. He starts fucking me, and sucks on my pierced nipples as he does. I cum and he cums too.

Laying on my back ... my knee's pulled up to my chest ... my tight private quivering ass-hole fully exposed and begging to be played with.

His finger coated with a glob of astro-glide ... lightly touching my hole and seing shivers of pleasure through my entire body ... him smiling at my response. His finger spreading it all around ... up and down ... and then finally slipping into the dark tightness of my hole. One finger ... two fingers ... and then finally three, leaving me fully open and ready for the next act.

His hand grabbing hold of my ankles and pulling my buttocks more fully up. My hand reaching down and feeling the girth of his manly rod ... a pulsating 7 inches of thick hard penis wanting to give me what I want just as much as it wants to receive what I'll give. Pulling it down and towards my opening ... the throbbing mushroom shaped head wiping up and down my crack before I finally line it up and pull his engorged penis into my body.

Hearing him moan as the tightness of my anal cavity envelopes his cock ... my own moaning sounds coming from deep within my throat. My anal muscles expanding and contracting ... milking his hardness with the wanton forces of manly slut. His cock now sliding in and out of me ... out until the ridge around the head comes even with my opening ... and the gliding all the way into the very depths of my body when his testicles are pressed against the soft warm cheeks of my buttocks.

It's not long ... it's doesn't have to last forever to be completely satisfying. Only a couple minutes of awesome sensations jetting through every nerve and muscle of my body as he fucks me in and out ... out and in. And then feeling his entire body tighten and shake ... just as his cock reaches as deep inside of me as it ever has. I can feel the powerful expansions and contractions of his rock hard shaft buried deep inside me as my muscles continue to milk firmly on his hardness ... and his huge load of cum shoots deep into my body ... shot after shot after shot of his manly milky cream leaving my entire anal cavity full ... and wet ... and totally satisfied.

AWESOME Story, I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back