Ask Me a Question v. 4.28.16

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, unless you count the ones that are holding the body frame together.

any interest in the Solar Eclipse?

Oops missed one! I think it'd be great to be having sex during the eclipse. Opportunities like that are infrequent at best.

See my question above.

Oops missed one! I think it'd be great to be having sex during the eclipse. Opportunities like that are infrequent at best.

See my question above.

Let's get this thread back on track.

Yes I would have sex during an eclipse, after eating stuffed baked potatoes..in a car that has liberal bumper stickers.

What do you like to wear or take out, a little black dress or skinny jeans and a sexy shirt?

Let's get this thread back on track.

Yes I would have sex during an eclipse, after eating stuffed baked potatoes..in a car that has liberal bumper stickers.

What do you like to wear or take out, a little black dress or skinny jeans and a sexy shirt?

Skinny jeans and a sexy shirt. Add to that either boots or heels. I'll save that dress for a special occasion.

When was the last time you took a walk, not necessarily for exercise, but more to get away?

Skinny jeans and a sexy shirt. Add to that either boots or heels. I'll save that dress for a special occasion.

When was the last time you took a walk, not necessarily for exercise, but more to get away?

Wow, fascinating question. I guess it's been a few years. I remember one time in particular, I was about 22. So, I know I have since then, but not often.

How do you handle conflict in a relationship? Are you a yeller? A "silent treatment" type? Or what?

Wow, fascinating question. I guess it's been a few years. I remember one time in particular, I was about 22. So, I know I have since then, but not often.

How do you handle conflict in a relationship? Are you a yeller? A "silent treatment" type? Or what?

"Let's talk..."
or
"Let's fuck..."
One of those two is bound to get to the bottom of things

What is interfering with your "me time?"

It depends... if I think what I say will hurt someone, I just don't say it. If I feel safe saying it, I do.... although I usually have to work up to it because once again, I am worried about the potential of hurting the other person. If I quit talking, it's usually a big deal to me for some reason known or unknown.

Is there a different career you wish you had pursued?

It depends... if I think what I say will hurt someone, I just don't say it. If I feel safe saying it, I do.... although I usually have to work up to it because once again, I am worried about the potential of hurting the other person. If I quit talking, it's usually a big deal to me for some reason known or unknown.

Is there a different career you wish you had pursued?
and the missed question from GiggLeGasm
What is interfering with your "me time?"

I'm a writer so I have a great career but I'd like a job that somehow incorporated drinking wine, having sex and a little bit of shopping. I just haven't found that position yet.

Very little interferes with my "me time". There are occasionally deadlines that have to be met but if I budget my time properly it is seldom an emergency.

Do you like it when your partner nibbles on your ear?

I'm a writer so I have a great career but I'd like a job that somehow incorporated drinking wine, having sex and a little bit of shopping. I just haven't found that position yet.

Very little interferes with my "me time". There are occasionally deadlines that have to be met but if I budget my time properly it is seldom an emergency.

Do you like it when your partner nibbles on your ear?

Drives me crazy and in all the good ways.

Do you like a faint touch of the fingertips along your skin?

Drives me crazy and in all the good ways.

Do you like a faint touch of the fingertips along your skin?

Aside from when it tickles a ridiculous amount, who doesnt? Seriously anyone can rub you with a firm hand. It takes an attentive partner to keep a barely there touch.

Where do your splurge on me recreational activity monies get spent?

I'm a gamer and a bicyclist. By volume, gaming. By individual purchase, biking.

Same Question.

Tough one... I love Indian food but Thai wins out just barely.

Creme brûlée or tiramisu for dessert?

Coffee would be preferred, but as that is not one of the choices then I have to pick whiskey.

What was your last restaurant meal? Would you order it again?

the Antioxidant Salad (with goat cheese instead of blue and no pickled onions) and Coconut Milk Tomato Soup from Urban Plates.. and I'd order it again. :)

What is your most used emoticon?

the Antioxidant Salad (with goat cheese instead of blue and no pickled onions) and Coconut Milk Tomato Soup from Urban Plates.. and I'd order it again. :)

What is your most used emoticon?

As a rule I don't normally use them, other than the smiley face. So, I guess I have to say "Smiley Face"

Where do you go to find a lover for a brief encounter or a one night stand?

Coffee would be preferred, but as that is not one of the choices then I have to pick whiskey.

What was your last restaurant meal? Would you order it again?

Drive thru was Popeyes chicken. I do a few times a year.

Last sit down real meal at a restaurant was a half rack of lamb. The only thing I'd change was to get the whole rack. Other wise that entire meal was among the best I've ever had. A fantastic salad. Veggies that you'd actually want more of. Delicious mashed potatoes. And the waitress, or someone, picked the right wine to go with it since I don't know my wine well enough to pick, but I know what I like.

As a rule I don't normally use them, other than the smiley face. So, I guess I have to say "Smiley Face"

Where do you go to find a lover for a brief encounter or a one night stand?
I've got someone that makes that pointless.

But it used to be the bar or club. Not that it ever worked for me.

What "high class" meal that you've had would you not eat again? Even of it was free?

Last edited:
Drive thru was Popeyes chicken. I do a few times a year.

Last sit down real meal at a restaurant was a half rack of lamb. The only thing I'd change was to get the whole rack. Other wise that entire meal was among the best I've ever had. A fantastic salad. Veggies that you'd actually want more of. Delicious mashed potatoes. And the waitress, or someone, picked the right wine to go with it since I don't know my wine well enough to pick, but I know what I like.

I've got someone that makes that pointless.

But it used to be the bar or club. Not that it ever worked for me.

What "high class" meal that you've had would you not eat again? Even of it was free?

Honestly, I really can't think of a one. My main complaint with "high class" meals is usually that they are not that good, and very expensive. So, if it was free, I'm good.

I've had some crappy meals out, but they weren't billed as "high class" in any way.

Sorry, maybe someone else has a better story?

What celebrity do you see that you just wonder, "why are they so popular/successful/revered?"

Honestly, I really can't think of a one. My main complaint with "high class" meals is usually that they are not that good, and very expensive. So, if it was free, I'm good.

I've had some crappy meals out, but they weren't billed as "high class" in any way.

Sorry, maybe someone else has a better story?

What celebrity do you see that you just wonder, "why are they so popular/successful/revered?"
Oh geez... let me start with the A's and go from there... so many, so many... but let me just say anything that ends in Kardashian for sure :rolleyes:

Oreo thins? Seriously?

Oh geez... let me start with the A's and go from there... so many, so many... but let me just say anything that ends in Kardashian for sure :rolleyes:

Oreo thins? Seriously?

it's a diet food, right? :D :p

I'm a traditionalist, regular oreos. No double stuff. No chocolate filling, nothing. Just regular oreos. *nods head*

What is your favorite store bought cookie?

it's a diet food, right? :D :p

I'm a traditionalist, regular oreos. No double stuff. No chocolate filling, nothing. Just regular oreos. *nods head*

What is your favorite store bought cookie?
Lorna Doone... yes, I am plain jane

What is the most embarrassed you have been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back