Women who like to get teased through their panties...

I love doing this... Theres nothing more enjoyable to me than kissing and teasing a girl through and around her panties until they're all all wet and her swollen pussy and clit are pushing out of them, begging to be exposed... Are there any woman out there who are into lots of foreplay and teasing through their panties?

You create a.pleasing image my friend

I love doing this... Theres nothing more enjoyable to me than kissing and teasing a girl through and around her panties until they're all all wet and her swollen pussy and clit are pushing out of them, begging to be exposed... Are there any woman out there who are into lots of foreplay and teasing through their panties?

Absolutely. I like to be desperate for skin-to-skin contact. ;)

I delicious the picture u painted

I love to be teased and this is lots of fun! Mmmmmmmm:devil::kiss:

This is a huge turn on for me. I love being teased this way to the point I am begging to be fucked.

I enjoy arousing a woman when touching and caressing her through her underwear, feeling the material go from damp to wet knowing she is getting aroused. Sliding her panties down her thighs and seeing the wet spot I have created.

This is a huge turn on for me. I love being teased this way to the point I am begging to be fucked.

Note to self: if ever in the position to Fuck Edensgarden, take my time and tease that pussy until her panties resemble a bathing suit fresh from a swim! Good to know!!

Do you like manual stimulation, oral or both through those panties?

This thread is becoming a real turn-on!

I totally agree!

Note to self: if ever in the position to Fuck Edensgarden, take my time and tease that pussy until her panties resemble a bathing suit fresh from a swim! Good to know!!

Do you like manual stimulation, oral or both through those panties?

I like both. Maybe start with some manual stimulation, a couple of fingers lightly rubbing and teasing me through the fabric. Once I start squirming a little, then bring on the oral stimulation. Warm breath through my panties...sucking...licking....teasing....feels sooooo good. At that point I'm dying to have them pulled to the side for the real fun to begin.

Last edited:
I absolutely love doing this to a woman - and it's good to see so many of the lit ladies approving!

After touching and rubbing through them, I like to nuzzle into her panties and tease around the edge with my tongue before pulling them aside...

This is so hot. I suck my girls nipples and rub my fingers on the outside of her panties. It's amazing how they will go from dry to wet in minutes. Drives her wild and more flavor for the licking

I love to lick and kiss a pussy through panties or hose, but, mostly panties.

Especially cotton panties my tongue slowly making them wet as her wetness starts to be noticeable in sight and my the way her panties taste. My tongue pressing against the fabric , the fabric on her clit. My hands teasing her nipples through her bar or tshirt.

Mesh panties are fun because you can taste her and feel her wetness almost right away

I love this too... and then get them pulled tight up between my lips and then back and forth over my clit..... mmmmm

Back