Straight Guys... Ever Have a Gay Man Make a Pass At You?

In my 20s a girl I was friends with wanted to go to a gay club to go dancing for her birthday. So a group of about 15 of us went with her. Standing on the fringe of the group (and being completely oblivious) someone in the club took a fancy to be and started working around the room.

One of the girls noticed and knowing that I was not, at the time, down with playing with boys ended up hoping on me in the middle of the club as my prospective suitor was going to drop in my lap.

After college I worked in a bar, and one night after close I ended up in a deep conversation about music with one of the bartenders. He was very cute, and of course gay. After awhile we both realized it was late, and he suggested I crash at his place. I said no, it’s ok, I gotta get going. (We were both sober.) On the way home, it dawned on me that he was hitting on me, even though he knew I was straight. And dammit I should taken him up on his offer. He was cute!

Well, once a guy has made a pass at me, I’m pretty sure he isn’t straight. 🌹There’s some curiosity there. I’ve slept with plenty of guys that said it was their “first time”. Truthfully, they kept coming back for more. So, I’m inclined to believe they were at least bisexual even though they had no desire to be with another guy unless they looked or acted “feminine”. 🌹Kant👠👠👠

Even that didn’t hurt my feelings. From my perspective, I was getting some dick. I never got hung up on how they identified sexually. Dick is dick in my play book:D

Yep, when I want some dick, I want some dick.

I honestly think that guys who have an extreme reaction toward LGTBQ folk are reacting to their own suppressed desires.

That and are afraid of being perceived as being less of a man. I don't know how many times, I've heard it asked about gay couples, "Who's the woman?" like letting a man stick his dick up your ass or sucking his dick somehow removes your balls.

Well, once a guy has made a pass at me, I’m pretty sure he isn’t straight. 🌹There’s some curiosity there. I’ve slept with plenty of guys that said it was their “first time”. Truthfully, they kept coming back for more. ...

Darn it's so hard to count sometimes!

Once at a conference, in a isolated corner, there was the gay looking guy that laid down on a bench next to me and started making slow, circular movements with his ass. As if someone was fucking it. All the time he was staring at me.

You don't suppose he was making a pass do you?

Last edited:
Met a girl for a date once. She forgot her wallet so we went back to her place. Her roommates were a fairly attractive gay couple. After a few drinks, we ended up just hanging out there all night. Over the course of the evening they tried very very hard to get me to experiment with them. More than a pass - a blatant request. They wanted to take turns blowing me. I didn't take them up on it Wish I could remember the address though lol

I don't know if this belongs here ...

..., but I'm a bi-guy who make a pass at a guy who turned out to be straight.
Right after I did, he excused himself and went to another part of the joint.

Oh, well.

..., but I'm a bi-guy who make a pass at a guy who turned out to be straight.
Right after I did, he excused himself and went to another part of the joint.

Oh, well.

People are really strange. I just now got back from my local nudist beach, about 7 guys lying there all with bigger penises than me, or so it seemed. Another guy was just coming out if the sea, he was totally shaved and had a nice long uncut cock.

I thought yes, went and put my towel near his, after I saw where his gear was, got naked and sat down and we then chatted for a bit. He went back in the sea again for about only 30 seconds and walked back very slowly towards me, his cock wagging from side to side in front of him as he got nearer.

I thought he's only gone in the water to come straight back out, so I could check him out, he saw me staring at it too, he's only then stood right next to me drying his upper torso and by now it's shaking all over the place right in my face almost, I've got a half erect cock already, as he lay down on his side facing me and I turned to face him. Thinking this is it, I told him your cock is fucking amazing and he actually apologised and said he was straight!

A male pricktease! I'm sitting here thinking about the one that got away

Yup.

Indirectly. WAAAY back in college, maybe ‘95 or so. A nice gay man told a mutual friend (a female) that he found me sexy.

I’ve always been proud of that.

I honestly think that guys who have an extreme reaction toward LGTBQ folk are reacting to their own suppressed desires.
I don't think so.
I think that an extreme reaction is sort of a defensive response to society's general inacceptance of gays. For many (hundreds of) years anything homosexual was considered a total abomination. Any tolerance towards it was considered just as bad - it was the same as saying that Nazi was OK and you have no problem with them. People got used to denying and shaming homosexuality and anyone who practices it or even talks favorably about it.

Fast forward to today, and it turned into sort of a self-fulfilling prophesy. Even though society is general has become more tolerant to homosexuals, it was only a short while ago. And it kind of goes in a loop. All around people are still shaming and hating on homosexuals, and as a defensive mechanism - other people join in, because they are afraid internally to be also shamed and hated. They are afraid to be excluded from their general circle. But by falling in line with that, they contribute to other people doing the same. They may not even consciously understand the source of that fear or that their actions are dictated by it.

It's just what humans do. We are social, and if ten of our friends hate on something - we fend to fall in line unconsciously. Repeat it long enough and with enough emotion - and people start believing those ideals even if gays never did anything wrong to them personally. People may come along as smart - but put them as part of the crowd and they become as dumb and susceptible to influence as sheep.

Women do it too, but men do it more. Why? Women's mind is more flexible. Also it's acceptable for a woman to have controversial opinions or do controversial things - our society and culture works on a principle of forgiving a woman many of her perceived or even quite real faults. But for men it's more rigid, and men are always punished if they step over the line. That's why men are at the same time more protective of their image and reputation, and need to play safe - which means that many don't feel confident enough to just go against what their friends hate on and instead side with it.

Now, what you are saying is a slippery slope. With such justifications you can get anywhere. A woman says that she doesn't what to hook up with you? Is she merely suppressing her desires and you should rape her then? No. Exactly.
Please don't use such logic for anything.

Last edited:
Several years ago while vacationing in Florida. It was in a public change room on the beach and it was a much older man.

Lot's of times. Many times.....

I remember one time I was with my mother & father at an outdoor art show. A group of gay guys walked and one squeezed my ass. My dad just said, "I think that guy whats you."......I was an older teen (18) and sometime later said I was going to go see another part of the show while they had something to eat. I found the guy and we went to a public restroom and he sucked my cock......

Thats usually how my wife and I work it. Find a guy we think will play, I ley her take the lead, when she has convinced him into a three way, we work together to move him to explore his MM side. Doing thing like letting him eat her while I dog her, and my cock "accidentally" slips out and into his mouth, usually is a good indicator as to how the evening will proceed. If it gets that far, she will offer him her ass, half way through she will stop and offer my ass to finish in. Especially if the are younger, they never say no!

Good for you. There's so many guys that would love a mmf situation :nana:

I don't think so.
I think that an extreme reaction is sort of a defensive response to society's general inacceptance of gays. For many (hundreds of) years anything homosexual was considered a total abomination. Any tolerance towards it was considered just as bad - it was the same as saying that Nazi was OK and you have no problem with them. People got used to denying and shaming homosexuality and anyone who practices it or even talks favorably about it.

Fast forward to today, and it turned into sort of a self-fulfilling prophesy. Even though society is general has become more tolerant to homosexuals, it was only a short while ago. And it kind of goes in a loop. All around people are still shaming and hating on homosexuals, and as a defensive mechanism - other people join in, because they are afraid internally to be also shamed and hated. They are afraid to be excluded from their general circle. But by falling in line with that, they contribute to other people doing the same. They may not even consciously understand the source of that fear or that their actions are dictated by it.

It's just what humans do. We are social, and if ten of our friends hate on something - we fend to fall in line unconsciously. Repeat it long enough and with enough emotion - and people start believing those ideals even if gays never did anything wrong to them personally. People may come along as smart - but put them as part of the crowd and they become as dumb and susceptible to influence as sheep.

Women do it too, but men do it more. Why? Women's mind is more flexible. Also it's acceptable for a woman to have controversial opinions or do controversial things - our society and culture works on a principle of forgiving a woman many of her perceived or even quite real faults. But for men it's more rigid, and men are always punished if they step over the line. That's why men are at the same time more protective of their image and reputation, and need to play safe - which means that many don't feel confident enough to just go against what their friends hate on and instead side with it.

Now, what you are saying is a slippery slope. With such justifications you can get anywhere. A woman says that she doesn't what to hook up with you? Is she merely suppressing her desires and you should rape her then? No. Exactly.
Please don't use such logic for anything.

In my case, I'm bi and am retired military. During my career, homosexuality in any form was grounds for ending a career with a bad discharge and possibly some brig time while they were at it. I had a gay mentor (and boyfriend) who was also career military who gave me some sound advise on how to survive in the military and be queer as we called it then. Do not do anything on duty or on base for that matter that could bring attention to yourself. If the other guys are talking trash about gays, just go along with it. You do what you have to do to keep your career going. And never admit to anything.

I am not sure this would count, but I was about 19 at the time and I was walking home late one night when this older man in a car started to honk his horn to get my attention. He wave for me to come closer. When I got up to his car window he had his pants off and was playing with his cock. He asked me if I like his cock and would like to go for a ride, but I declined. Actually I got out of there rather quickly.

There was this gay guy who was a bully in school many years ago; he hit on me because he knew I didn't like it. lol

I’ve made passes at a couple of straight guys, usually while drunk and when they’re in a gay club on a night out with their friends. One took it well and politely told me he was straight but thanks for the offer (damn that made me want him more) the other guy didn’t take it so well and had to be dragged away by his friends before he punched me, maybe it was whatever he drank that turned him nasty but lesson learnt, they went to another bar and I drank more. Usually I wouldn’t bother with straight guys as there’s no chance of anything coming from it but sometimes alcohol can make me silly, definitely not one of my finest or proudest moments and to make it worse they were this year and I’m 44 so really should know better

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, but I didn't realize it until later

Yes, unfortunately didn't realize it to much later. Damn!

Back