What am I looking for ?

Thank you ladies. I have had a fantastic week... Family and LOTS of laughs with more to come. Hope all of you are well :)

Thank you ladies. I have had a fantastic week... Family and LOTS of laughs with more to come. Hope all of you are well :)

That's good to hear Soops. You certainly sound more upbeat. Hopefully you didn't overeat yesterday, like some of us, who shall remain nameless, did!

That's good to hear Soops. You certainly sound more upbeat. Hopefully you didn't overeat yesterday, like some of us, who shall remain nameless, did!

JS, I have been overeating ALL week. lol Dinner out with family on Tuesday, Brisket and all the goodies on Weds, Massive Thanksgiving dinner with a ton of dessert yesterday. Brunch today. Chicken and dumplings tonight. Plus playoff HS football tonight, leftovers and college football tomorrow. Life is good :)

JS, I have been overeating ALL week. lol Dinner out with family on Tuesday, Brisket and all the goodies on Weds, Massive Thanksgiving dinner with a ton of dessert yesterday. Brunch today. Chicken and dumplings tonight. Plus playoff HS football tonight, leftovers and college football tomorrow. Life is good :)

I've got a shitload of leftovers that I've been going through. I tried not to make a lot because it's just me, but I got carried away. I gave a lot of food to my neighbors but I'll still be binging on leftovers for another week. God, I feel like I'm the Goodyear fucking blimp :rolleyes: (no comments from anyone).

I've got a shitload of leftovers that I've been going through. I tried not to make a lot because it's just me, but I got carried away. I gave a lot of food to my neighbors but I'll still be binging on leftovers for another week. God, I feel like I'm the Goodyear fucking blimp :rolleyes: (no comments from anyone).

For sure... I have been eating for a week and I KNOW I have enough for a few more days. lol My diet in January is going to be insane. :eek:

Bumping for you. You sound sweet. I hope you find what you’re searching for. It’s elusive, but has been known to happen.

Slow weekend. Laundry, groceries, and home alone. I may just watch something on On-Demand, unless someone wants to have some fun chat. I'm open to possibilities.

Back