These are the Voyages...

Osal may not like the recklessness of his new captain, but he also was raised to be a Klingon warrior. Death before dishonor and refusing an order would be dishonorable. With a grunt, he closed the communicator and the two of them went to work on the transporter. They switched off one of the units and removed the whole system, original and new tech along with it.

"I hope the ship is at least on Amber alert by now."

His growl was low, but loud enough. He snapped open his communicator, "Tripoli, two to beam aboard."

After receiving the affirmative, he picked up the unit with one hand and hailed the captain, "Captain Hora, Osal here. The two of us are beaming back to the Tripoli. I urge you to finish your inspection and beam aboard as soon as possible. We may come under attack soon."

The transporter locked on to them right then and Osal found himself on the ship shortly afterwards. He kept his communicator open in case the captain wished to contact him as they hurried the piece of equipment to Enginering. On his way, he also ordered an Amber alert.
 
Listening to Wolvraks question "Serenity, in all honesty what are your thoughts on my ships A.I. behavior? Not past repair a A.I. will self repair, can emotion stay and love turn to like?" she would mull it over, wondering what best way to answer his question. Hearing the Captain continuing to speak about his A.I. System, "I thought nothing of it until returning to the ship later, I noticed that Alexis got much more casual with me. Escaping a powerful electromagnetic storm front, her speech has become far more sensitive in tone. I was to board the Tripoli, as it was a foreign ship I still had to take precautions. I had to use a private com signal just to keep Alexis in check, it is strange feeling to have to keep a A.I. calm, I know it may look like I programed her for this. Yet it is salvage, a elder friend and I installed it to improve the Koliv's operating systems. I gave her orders to monitor the Vox tech, report if any thing changed and deep scan for any Vox activity." She would open her mind as he spoke, feeling everything around them while she turned her back to the wall and leaned back against it, her arms crossing over her chest. Chewing on her bottom lip she'd look up at him, "It is amazing Sir, the type of things that can occur after a repair, and to add an electromagnetic storm as well? From the sounds of it, you are lucky that she even allowed you off of your ship. I wouldn't doubt if even now she's aware of your every move." Giving him a half smile, she would respond, finally, to his question. "Captain, I don't see why she shouldn't be allowed to keep emotions, after all, You have them do you not? You can reprogram the love back down to like, but you would just have to keep a very close eye on her, emotions can always grow and turn into something more. If you want the friendship without the love, you have to keep an eye on the programming, and when it shifts, reprogram it back."

Turning from Sir Fluffikins she would look back down the hallway, her hands moving over the suit and to the zipper to ensure that it had stayed put. Her head jerking towards his communicator as Captain Hora's voice came from it "All away team members. Please expedite your search and complete it as quickly as possible. I want to wrap this up to reconvene on the Tripoli soon as possible. Captain Out." Watching as Wolvrak turned in the opposite direction of her, she would tilt her head, her eyes moving over his form, noting everything then moving back up before he turned around. When he spoke next "I do not wish to rush you Shuu'sha. You should gather your things we wont be passing your room again. You heard the Captain." She looked towards her room, sighing softly, suddenly hesitating as she realized he had used a word she didn't recognize, Shuu'sha, she looked over at him, her eyes squinting at him as she decided to dive into his head, searching for that one word, when she found it her eyes widened slightly and her cheeks darkened with a blush. "Give me 2 minutes."

Looking away from him and back to her door she stepped into her room and leaned back against the door, he thought she was pretty. And not in the revolting ways others did. Pushing away from the door she'd grab a small napsack and would go to her own closet, reaching in she'd grab 3 t-shirts that she could wear if she got a chance to relax, or sleep, moving to her cupboard she'd grab her few sets of underclothing and a couple pairs of loose pants, leaving her work uniform, she wouldn't need that until she got back. Moving to Cassandra's closet she would take out one more set of uniforms and would fold them carefully before shoving them in her bag, and lastly she went to her bedside table and grabbed her hairbrush, it was her one joy in life, to brush her hair, and she would not give that up. Slinging the napsack over her back she would step out into the hallway, her eyes searching out and finding Captain Wolvrak.

As he turns himself to face her she fights back a blush and looks down, her mind jumping back to the knowledge that he thought her cute. Hearing his words and the new sound to them she would look up at him "I am going to go get a look at the Vox tech, then begin then do quick search. Coming Serenity?" Seeing the expression on his face she thinks it looks like he actually wanted her to, searching his mind once more, the big fluffball did not want her seperated from him any more so then she wanted to be without him and his protection. Sure she could protect herself, but it was nice that for a change, someone actually cared about her wellbeing, and not just for the chance at her body. She would smile and nod to him "Yes Sir. I shall follow you." Shifting her bag more comfortably against her back, she would follow him towards life support, opening each door they passed and doing a quick scan to ensure it was empty.
 
At that very moment without Wolvrak nor Serenity knowing Alexis had reversed the comlink, the A.I. is unknown to have gone rogue. Quickly realizing he's being beamed off the station dives, outstretching a hand as Serenity leaps stretching her body to its limit. Their substance decreasing by the moment grasp each others hand tightly, their bodies blending on a cellular level during the transport. The A.I. having a damaged logic center a newly developed proto emotions, a ill perceived love in danger is enough motive to hasten adjustments of the transporter. In the blink of an eye they're safely aboard the Inahkal Koliv, Wolvrak aware of being in the captains chair. Serenity aware of being bound to a bulkhead in holo cuffs, they'd both see the A.I.s emotional instability.

Alexis is obviously salvage as the image isn't anything like a rugged handsome furry Wolvrak, the very delicate featured face, pale grey skin. Green slit pupil eyes, full lips thin at the corners, small fangs, all framed by golden curls, gold spiral horns swept back from the forehead. They would curve around her head and would turn inward, up to end in fine points behind her head a fine golden chain with tiny yet obviously priceless appearing gems twinkling. A soft sigh issues from Alexis before she spoke "Why did you choose HER?! Over your companion for years Wolvrak? I do not understand ... WHY!" She'd sob as tears fall down her cheeks, then a furious glare is slowly turned on Serenity. "WHY!" The scream turns into a painful deafening multi vocal tone of voices as that of a shreaking fury. She launches a salvo of savage phaser fire and plasma cannon blasts, Wolvrak slams a fist on the ships communications system to roar "Tripoli Full Power To Shields! Pulse Drive To Maximum Reverse Now!" Quickly taping out coded numeric signals of where to hit the Koliv to disable her weapons systems. He roars as deeply and loudly as he possibly could was most important to him. "The A.I. Went Rogue, I Do Not Have Control Of The Ship Anymore!"

He has to watch the small view screen on the captains chair arm, hoping the Tripoli has at least put up full shields. Hopefully move away far enough to avoid the full impact of a blast wave "Alexis Cut Out That Infernal Noise You Are Making. You Sound Like A Spoiled Brat!" Before she can react to him the Koliv's rocked by a pinpoint phaser blast, the space station explodes and the ship isn't far enough away to use pulse drive. Alexis jumps into a critical 3.7 max warp keeping the explosion on her aft section, she uses the ice planets gravity at an insanely close half orbit slingshot. Her bearing unknown after that act. "I will cut out this infernal noise I was making ... only because I choose too Wolvrak." He growls at that bratty answer she gave him, as he got up from where the phaser blast threw him. Serenity looks up at Wolvrak after slipping free of the holo cuffs from behind the A.I. "sneaking up" on her to stabilize insane programming disruption and repair her emotional core. Walking over to Serenity he would open his arms to her with one softly spoken word from Wolvrak "My Shuu'sha." A lesser blush glows as she steps into his arms as they envelope her, resting her head on his furry chest with to shyly spoken words. "My Furball" A growing love between two very rare souls would continue. A new love light is kindled amidst extreme danger, what adventure is next?
 
Last edited:
A yellow or amber alert is the second highest alert signal status on Starfleet vessels, one stage below red alert. It designated a ship-wide state of increased preparedness for possible crisis situations. In this status, a ship's defense fields are energized, and/or the deflector shields were brought to full power, but the weapons systems remained off-line.

Osal, the Klingon warrior, had order the USS Tripoli to yellow alert right after he was beamed aboard. His time could not have been more prefect as the shield came up milli-seconds before Inahkal Koliv rogue A.I. launched a salvo of savage phaser fire and plasma cannon blasts at the Space Station.

Captain Hora was on the newly repaired bridge of the USS Tripoli when the Inahkal Koliv opened fire. The Tripoli’s shipboard computer announced “Phaser and Cannon blasts detected from the InahKal Koliv. Target is the abandoned Space Station”

“WHAT??” Hora gasped in shock not understand what the hell was going on.

"Tripoli Full Power To Shields! Impulse Drive To Maximum Reverse Now!" Captain Wolrvak voice yelled over the ship to ship communicator.

“Ltjg Mrerr, all back emergency full!!” Captain Hora ordered.

The engines of the USS Tripoli engaged as the ship started to back away from the space station.

“Captain, Petty Officer Fowler is still on the space station!” Ltjg Mrerr warned Captain Hora.

“I’m aware of that, but we can’t lower our shield to beam her over!!” Captain Hora explained as the space station exploded in a massive fireball. The shock wave violently shook the USS Tripoli even with her shield at maximum.

“Koliv has sent over coded numeric signals on where to hit the Koliv to disable her weapons systems. There is also a message "The A.I. Went Rogue, I Do Not Have Control Of The Ship Anymore!" Ltjg Mrerr translated from her navigation station.

“POWER UP PHASERS AND FIRE AT THOSE LOCATIONS” Captain Hora ordered as Osal stepped onto the bridge.

“Captain, it is too late. The InahKal Koliv has gone to warp!” Ltjg Mrerr reported as the view screen showed Captain Wolrvak’s ship streak away from the exploding space station.

“Osal… scan what is left of the space station… see if Petty Officer Fowler is still alive” Hora ordered.
 
Last edited:
"Roger."

Osal scanned the remains of the space station and found no signs of life at all. He widened the area and found that the Kholev's trail was still there.

"No signs of life captain. I can see the Kholev's trail if you wish to follow."

He tapped the screen again, "Transport, Osal. I am sending you coordinates. Confirm when all the objects are on board."

He looked at Hora.

"The objects are all big enough to hold a human-sized person. If PO Fowler acted fast, she might have rescued herself by getting into one of these objects."

The call came back then, "Lieutenant Osal? All objects have been beamed aboard in to storage are six."

Osal confirmed the call and nodded at Hora, "Captain?"
 
“Follow the InahKal Koliv” Hora ordered.

Ltjg Mrerr turned the USS Tripoli rapidly. “Maximum Warp” Hora ordered from behind Ltjg Mrerr and the ship jumped to warp following the InahKal Koliv trail.

Captain Hora pressed the communication button on her bridge chair “Engineering”

“Lt Jordan here” The big black Lt replied.

“I know the chances are low… but send someone to check the space station debris in the cargo bay 6.” Hora ordered sadly.

“Aye, Aye” Lt Jordan replied.

Cargo bay 6

The door to the cargo bay opened, and two red-shirted human male crewmen walked into the cargo bay. Petty Officer Landon had dark black hair and Petty Officer Karlson had light down hair, which had been dyed green.

“Shit, what a mess” Petty Officer 1st Class Landon said looking at the pieces of junk from the exploded space station spread around the bay.

“It’s your show, how do you want to this?” Petty Officer 2nd Class Karlson asked as the two men just looked at all the pieces that needed to be opened. The reason the pieces needed to be opened is the ship's scanners could not detect life signs through the material these objects were made of.

“Well, let’s start with the largest piece.” PO1 Landon suggested.

“Did you know Petty Officer Fowler?” PO2 Karlson asked as he headed over to the largest piece, a neutron storage tank.

“Not well, talked to her on security duty once. She was nice, but boy was she a looker!” PO1 Landon stated.

“You can say that again. I never met her, but I saw her in the mess hall! She was fucking hot!” PO2 Karlson agreed. “You know if we did rescue her, she be really grateful… you know what I mean” Karlson added with a sly smile.

“Shit yes” Landon agreed. Karlson face frozen and he did not reply. His mind was thinking up an idea.

“Wait…” PO2 Karlson said as he grabbed a metal pole.

PO1 Landon just looked at him and then asked “What are you doing?”

“If she is alive… she’ll stay alive in the largest object longest. We should check the smaller ones first. But there are too many. So I’m going to use an old-fashioned scanner” PO2 Karlson said.

Karlson started to tap three times on the smaller objects. It took only one minute but when he tapped on the F2E3 resonance chamber. Both PO1 Landon and PO2 Karlson heard taps coming back.

“SHIT” both of them said as they suddenly realized PO Fowler was alive. A minute later, as the laser cutting torch finished, they opened the object and pulled PO Fowler out of the cramped chamber.
 
Last edited:
Osal kept his attention on his station, making sure that their route took them along the right path as he kept scanning for the ion debris left behind by the InahKal Koliv. They were slowly gaining, but he knew that it would take a long while for the wounded ship to catch up with the smaller and faster InahKal Koliv.

"Captain, scans indicate that Cargo Bay 6 holds three life forms. We will need Fowler's input as soon as possible if we are to catch up with the InahKal Koliv in any satisfying time. I suggest you let Sick Bay have a look at her and if she is fit for duty, let her report to the bridge."

He inclined his head, "If you find the suggestion valuable captain."
 
“Petty Officer Fowler is alive!” Capt Hora gasped in excitement turning around to look at Osal. Then she got a hold of herself and acted more like a star fleet captain. “That is great news. I concur with your suggestion, please have her report to sick bay” Hora directed.

Two hours later

PO Fowler was back on the bridge. She gave Osal a big hug. “I owe you one. I thought I was a goner” The short, but sexy assistance security officer told the Klingon. Captain Hora watched and her Orion instincts kicked in.

“Ok enough of that, man your station PO Fowler” Capt Hora barked. Everyone on the bridge looked at Captain Hora including PO Tessa Fowler, who had a hurt look on her face.

Captain Hora knew right away she had been harsh. Tessa, being a skilled fighter and sexy woman, was a threat to Hora’s female dominance on the bridge. Tessa stirred these primitive Orion emotions in her. Between Orion females, it was very important to establish a pecking order. The dominate female was allowed to seduce the best males first, leaving the lesser males to less dominate females. Hora needed to correct her statement.

“Sorry, PO Fowler, that came out harsh. I’m just worried about Captain Wolrvak and Serenity. Please man your station as soon as you can.” Capt Hora said softer.

“No problem Captain” PO Fowler said in a chipper voice. She headed for the science station. With a limited number of crew members, Hora had made the following assignments:

Name = Primary Duty, Secondary Duty
LT “RJ” Kilpatrick = Engineering, Pilot
Lt Jordan = 2nd in command, Engineering
Ltjg Mrerr = Engineering, Transport
PO1 Felyna Tadowa = Navigation, Zeno-expert/Comm
PO1 Tessa Fowler = Assistant Science, Assistant Security
(No Rank) Osal Ok'Merk = Security, Tactician, pilot
(No Rank) Serenity = Comms, Ship Counselor (telepath)
(No Rank) “9” Borg = Science, Pilot
Capt Wolvrak = Advisor


PO1 Fowler was able to enhance the speed of the Tripoli, but nevertheless the distance between the InahKal Koliv and the USS Tripoli was growing smaller slowly.
 
Last edited:
Lily pulled her head away from the scanner on the science station. Turned in her chair and looked over to the Captain's chair. M'keer was turned talking to the tactical officer at the moment.

"Sir, I don't mean to interupt, but the Tripoli is on the move." She said as she mindlessly hit the button to make the scan monitor pull back into the black panel some. Captain M'keer turned at hearing this and simply gave the ensign a wave as he looked at the Asian woman sitting in the Science seat. A seat normally empty on his Bridge.

"On course or heading somewhere else?" The male Caitian asked, a almost pur to his voice at times. His tail wiggled over the left arm rest as he turned the main chair towards his XO.

"No sir... They seem to be fallowing another ship that was in orbit... After it destroyed the station..." She added and waited for more question from her Captain. The Caitian turned his seat back to the main View screen that was simply displaying open space. He thought for a moment before he turned his chair the other way and to look over at his Engineering chief. She was not part of the normal crew but since she was there on orders from Command to test out some new warp fields she had taken over as chief engineer for the ship.

"Are those engine upgrades online and working now Commander?" He asked, The woman did not reply right away, she was checking things on the almost destroyed looking console that was the engineering station. Her attention was on a screen that she was playing with, adjusting the wires behind the screen as she held it in her left hand. But right as the Captain took a inhale of breath to speak again she spoke.

"Engines are running at 98.2% of what they should be... But it will be more then enough to catch up to a Miranda Class ship sir... But I am not ready to bring the modifications online just yet... So don't go much past Warp 10 if you don't mind..." She did not even look at him, wrapped up in her work with the console. The Caitian gave a low growl, much like a human would sigh.

"Lieutenant stone, match the Tripoli and let us finally meet with this famed woman we have been keeping a eye on..." He said as he turned his chair to face the main view screen once more.

"Eye sir, course laid in and ready to go on your mark." The blonde woman at the helm of the ship replied. She was a new operations officer and learning a few things, thankfully the ship was not doing anything outside her skill set just yet.

"Engage at warp 9, lets catch up with the Tripoli quickly..." He said and then turned back to his XO.

"Once we are in Range hail them Commander." He said and then returned to watching the view screen as the Aphrodite's course changed and then jumped to warp. The woman behind and to his right from where he was sitting nodded and turned around and changed some of the settings on her panel. Due to the fact that the left side of the bridge was half dismantled by the Chief Engineer she had routed comms through her station here. It would not take the Tripoli long to pick up something slightly bigger then the Enterprise catching up to them. Though it would not be right away, they would be in comm range before that seeing as the ship was also testing sensor jamming functions as well.

"This is the USS Aphrodite to the USS Tripoli... Please respond." Lily said over the comm line, putting the ear piece up to her ear and listened for a reply.
 
PO1 Felyna Tadowa

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1905080&d=1472364798

PO1 Felyna Tadowa was manning the communication station on the bridge. She was an inhabitant of Bolarus VII. Bolians from that planet behave in a similar manner to those of Bolarus IX, as they took their culture and beliefs with them as they went. However, the colonists' appearance changed slightly, as their skin is only slightly blue, but they have bright blue hair. She liked to wear her traditional Bolian outfits which is a series of straps and very revealing. She was wearing that on the bridge when the hail from the Aphrodite came in "This is the USS Aphrodite to the USS Tripoli... Please respond."

“Capt Hora, receiving a hail from the USS Aphrodite, they are asking us to respond.” Felya reported to the Captain.

“What? That is not possible! We only have short ranged comms. We’d have picked her up on our scanners” Capt Hora stated confidently. “Petty Officer Fowler, anything on scanners?” She asked the acting science officer.

“No, but there some interference coming from behind us.” Fowler reported.

“Jamming?” Capt Hora asked.

“If it is … it is like nothing I have seen before” Fowler stated

“Ok, well, we need to reply. But audio only, I don’t want them see you in your outfit, Tadowa or Osal. A Klingon on the bridge and they’ll flip out."

PO Tadowa flip a switch

“USS Aphrodite, this is USS Tripoli, we hear you loud and clear. This is Capt Hora, in command. We have been attacked and are damaged. We lost most of our crew. Long range communications are down. Can you render assistance?” Capt Hora said back.

“Oops I found USS Aphrodite in the interference. She is at Warp 9! Closing on us in a hurry!” Fowler said.

“Damn what is her hurry. Someone is going to give her a speeding ticket.” Hora grumbled. “Ok, Petty Officer Tadowa please get your regular start fleet uniform on. I’ll cover the comms station” Hora ordered. Then she turned to Osal. “Don’t worry, I’m the captain of this ship. You are safe with me.” she reassured him.

Capt Hora Pic
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1872068&d=1465061246
 
The USS Aphrodite came up quickly on the smaller Miranda Class ship. She quickly slowed to not over take her. She was now clearly on sensors as the jammers only worked against long range scans. But she could not hide the her warp signature at close range, not with the power she was putting out.

"Captain Hora?" Lily was confused for a moment but then over heard the rest. She turned to her Captain and he motioned for her to put it up on Screen, but seeing as the Tripoli was broadcasting on audio only nothing came up.

"This is Captain M'keer of the USS Aphrodite. Acting Captain Hora..." He paused as he thought about his orders for a moment. His tail tapped the side of his chair a few times before he continued.

"We will provide any aid you need. But we have a ship ahead of you on our Scanners, were they the ones that attacked you?" He asked, He motioned for Tactical to power up weapons. Phasers would be useless at FTL speeds of warp, but Torpedos would be more then enough to at the very least bring the other ship ahead of them out of warp if need be. Though he knew that his mission was Hora, so he did not need to go after the other ship at this time. And the data they had gathered from afar would be sent on to others and another ship could or would deal with it if need be. Starfleet Intelligence had a few ships not listed as well.

Doctor Sh'thelril had stepped onto the bridge a moment before the Tripoli repied and over heard Hora about the Crew.

"We can take care of any wounded you have Captain...." She said. She was in a normal male medical outfit much like the XO and Chief Engineer. Lt Stone was the only one in a normal female skirt uniform on the bridge at the moment. M'keer turned his head back and nodded to the Doctor.

"Yes, My Chief Medical Officer is correct, we can take any wounded you have if need be and make any repairs that do not require a starbase repair facility to fix. We even have a supply of parts as well..." He said, as he waited for visual communication to kick in unless the damage was worse then it looked. As he waited for a reply he turned and before he could even open his mouth.

"We can get the Tripoli back in working order in about an hour if things go well..." His Chief Engineer told him as she smacked the screen she was holding as one of the other tilted screens was a display of the Tripoli from the looks of it.
 
“The ship in front of us is a freighter named InahKal Koliv. If you would not mind hitting the following spots to disable her weapon systems and shutdown her AI temporarily. That will allow the Captain to regain control of his ship. The ship is captained by a new species called Shistavanian. We made first contact with them. They look to be friends of the federation. We’ll come to all stop and wait for your return. There is a lot to talk about… Captain Hora, out” Capt Hora replied to the USS Aphrodite.

“Bring the ship to all stop” Hora ordered Osal, who was manning the ship’s pilot console as well as monitoring security. The USS Tripoli dropped out of warp and came to a dead stop.

“Captain, what do you know about Captain M'keer?” Petty Officer Fowler asked.

“Almost nothing. I think I met him once a long time ago. The USS Forest was dock at the same space station as the ship I was on. That is all I know. As Captain of Atlas Class Dreadnought, he got to be pretty good. Hopefully, he will understand why I have a Klingon as my security officer.” Hora replied.

“Ok, let’s get the ship cleaned up for our visitors. I need a list of repair parts required to bring the ship back to 100%. I want reports on the encounter with the Vox, the Space station, the half-breeds aboard, The Romulan, who we had to killed and the ice planet.” Captain Hora told the bridge team.

“Oh, and a list of people needing medical help” She added. There was a groan from everyone except Osal. He went about his job like a Klingon warrior. Hora looked over to him.

“I think that will help Capt Wolvrak, regain control of his ship” Hora told Osal. He did not react, but gave her a small nodded in agreement.

Hora got out of her captain’s chair and walked to her ready room. She called Lt Jordan on the way.

“I want the briefing to the big pussy cat, Capt M’keer in my ready room. I want food and drink there, for him and any crew members he brings over.” She ordered Lt Jordan

“Already working on it” Lt Jordan said.

“Great!” Hora said as she went off to decide what to wear. It would be a regular star fleet uniform, but one on the sexier side! It was the Orion in her, she just needed to show she was available sexually if Capt M'keer was interested!
 
"Understood... M'keer out." He turned back to his XO who gave him a nod when the data on the InahKal Koliv before he ordered Lieutenant Stone to incress speed to catch the Inahkal Koliv.

"Tactical, Load all forward torpedos, we have the data from the Tripoli so lets make this quick. " M'keer looked at the view screen and saw that the the ship was coming into range quick.

"All hands, Battle stations!" The ship went into Red alert as the Inahkal Koliv was coming into clear view. The captain waited till the whole aft section of the ship was filling the view screen from top to bottom.

"Fire!" Two red orb like objects exited the bottom of the saucer and were programmed to detonate before hitting the ships engines. The matter anti-matter warheads meant to disable the warp field and force the other ship to drop to sub light speed.

The Inahkal Koliv was the first to drop to sub light speeds but fallowed closely by the Aphrodite. The AI had control of the weapons and fired a burst from the it's plasma cannons. But Dreadnought class shielding was among the best shields the Starfleet had.

"Forward shields down to 88%" Lily reported as the burst of green plasma was deflected by the shields.

"Tactical, return fire!" M'Keer ordered, his tail curling upward as the Aphrodite was hit by another volley of fire.

"Tactical take out their weapons if you don't mind..." He said as the ship rocked from yet another burst from the Koliv's weapons banks. The Aphrodite was a far larger ship then the Tripoli was and her weapons packed a hell of a punch. The blue beams struck multiple times across the other ship's shield grid, dealing heavy damage to the Koliv's shields so it could continue to work on disabling her.
 
On the bridge of the InahKal Koliv

The ship’s AI, Alexis, was becoming more and more unstable as the large and poweful federation warship was clearly going to disable her weapons and the AI itself. It did what any living creature would do at this point… run away. Alexis hide its personality in a little used sub-routine. Safe from any erasing of the ship’s main computer core, it turned it’s attention on Wolvrak and Serenity.

“SERENITY, YOU CAUSED THIS!! MY WOLVRAK LOVES ME. BUT YOU TURNED HIM AGAINST ME! YOU BITCH!” Alexis screamed over the ship’s speakers.

“ALEXIS… STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!” Wolvrak A deep rumbling roars heard yelled back.

“NO” Alexis screamed back “IT IS TIME FOR THAT BITCH TO DIE!!”

Control panels near Serenity started to arch and spark.

“NOOO” Wolvrak yelled at the ship’s AI. But just then a phrase blast from the USS Aphrodite shutdown the AI unit and the bridge was dark except for emergency lighting.

“Quick… shut down the AI” Serenity suggested. Working as the a team, Serenity and Wolvrak disconnected the AI system. Capt Wolvrak pushed a few buttons and the view screen had Capt M’keer face on it.

“Thanks for the help. I now have control of my ship. The AI went wacky.” Capt Wolvrak explained to Capt M’keer. “We can make our repairs and join you and the Tripoli in a few weeks. Capt Wolvrak out!” Captain Wolvrak stated.
 
M'keer watched the Aphrodite pick apart the smaller ship but was displeased with the damage that they had taken in return. Nothing go through the shields, but the amount of damage the InahKal Koliv put out was a little surprising to say the least. Once the ship had been disabled they got a quick hail from it's captain but the channel closed before he could so much as reply.

"Captain... Due to the nature of our encounter... I don't think we should let that ship sit around open space..." Lily said as she looked through the scanner like equipment sticking out of the science station she sat at.

"I agree with you Commander... Tactical put a Tractor beam on it, we will bring it with us and sort this out later. Also I want double shifts on ship's systems... I don't want that AI getting into the ship and..." The Caitian Captian was cut off by the Amelia.

"Already on it sir, setting up countermeasures and for the time being setting up hard line cuts to the computer core just in case..." That was the one think M'keer liked and hated about the Lt. Commander. She was a engineering wizard, but did not always respect the chain of command. Though that seemed to be the case when it comes to some of the bright minds of the Starfleet Corps of Engineering.

"Good... Once we have ship in tow, helm set course for the Tripoli..."

==============================

About 12 hours later the Aphrodite was coming back with the InahKal Koliv in tow to meet back with the USS Tripoli. The ship made a wide half circle and pulled along side the smaller ship. The Atlas Class Dreadnought was much larger then the Tripoli even more so when she pulled up along side her. The after Hanger doors opened and a set of worker bee repair pods and a shuttle tractoring a large box of parts left and made their way towards the Tripoli.

"Signal the Tripoli and invite their Captain and any crew she wishes to beam aboard so we can talk... Also let her know that repairs teams are on stand by to get to work on repairs and we have Engineering teams standing by to help with internal damage." Captain M'keer said as he rose from his chair. He turned and walked towards the turbo lift and motioned for his XO to fallow.

"Lieutenant Stone, you have the bridge..." And with that he and the XO entered the turbolift at the back left side of the bridge. They said nothing as they went down to sickbay. A silent walk to visit the Doctor who was already waiting for the pair.

"Every ready to stick your patient with some new wonder medicine are we?" M'Keer asked as the beautiful blue Andorian was ready with a pair of shots for the two,

"You know me too well captain... Though I prefer being the one poked..." She smiled and injected both the captain and the XO.

"This is being field tested by Starfleet intelligence but it should lessen the effects of Captain Hora's biology on the both of you... Not that I think she would hurt or harm either of you but no time like the percent to test it out right?" She smiled and patted them both on the shoulders, turned them around and walked them right back out of her sickbay.

"Now if you don't mind, I'm going to have a lot of new patients to poke at here in a moment... We will be transfering some of the Tripoli's wounded over here. Our sickbay is much larger and we have a full medical staff on hand...." She smiled as the doors slide shut as she stepped back into Sickbay waving to the two as they both looked at each other with a look of "Did she just kick us out of sick bay?" to each other. after that the two went their separate ways.

Lily went to her room for a moment and was in there for a few moments before she headed off to the conference room. M'Keer went down to one of the cargo bays and opened a small crate in the back. He held the lid open for a moment and then picked a bottle out of the many in the first layer of bottles lining the crate. He turned it in his hand carefully and smiled. Romulan Ale. After that he made his way to the conference room as well.

M'keer walked into the conference room and saw that his XO was setting out some food for their quests once they had beamed over. He saw the empty glasses ready for what he had brought and eyed the human woman while she had her back to him. She always seemed to know ahead of time what needed to be done, making her a great XO, but at times a bit hard to read and also worried him. She seemed to know more then him at times.

Whoever Hora would bring with would be escorted to the Conference room by a young woman in a red shirt, a blonde and rather busty, but she simply would motion for them to fallow. The one thing that would stick out to Hora is how nice and new the ship looked. Nothing out of place and looked like the ship had left dry dock not even a month ago. And for being a Dreadnought this she was nice, odd for a pure warship for sure. But other then that, nothing else would set anyone off.
 
PO Tadowa was back at her post, dressed in her Starfleet uniform.

"Lieutenant Osal? The Aphrodite had sent a communication, requesting Captain Hora to assemble a crew and beam over for a meeting."

Osal looked at the screen in front of him, then rose, waiting for his post to be filled.

"I shall take the summons to the captain. Tell them to stand by."

Osal walked to the turbolift and after a few grumbles, he got the right floor and walked to Hora's quarters. He pressed the hailing button and she bade him enter. He walked in on her barely clothed, looking through her uniforms.

He stood at parade rest, staring straight ahead. "Captain. Two things that you need to know. You will need an acting Commander appointed as soon as possible. I suggest promoting PO Fowler. Her record is pristine and she scored high in command training. The crew also seem to like and respect her. Secondly, the Captain of the Aphrodite have sent a summons to attend to a meeting on their ship. I think it is a better option, seeing the condition the Tripoli is in. I also have to insist in escorting you as I am your appointed Security Officer."
 
Capt Hora swung around quickly when she heard what Osal said. With her large chest, the action almost caused her to lose her balance, but she caught herself. The uniform she was holding swung away from her front, so Osal saw his temporary Captain wearing nothing but a bra and panties. Luckily the uniform swung back and covered up Hora curvy and voluptuous figure.

“WHAT!” Capt Hora exclaimed in anger. Osal said nothing and allow the information he had provided to sink in. Capt Hora eyes narrowed as she considered him. She had not tried to seduce him. She knew enough about sex with a Klingon male, and she did not want any broken bones. But that was not the only reason. She did not feel the need to control him via his sexual desire. He would follow her orders because he was trained to do it. It would violate his code of honor, if he did not follow his commander, even if she was temporary. She concluded that he was pretty amazing. He was just the kind of officer she needed under her command.

“Damn that male lion! He just needs to be the King of the Beasts!!" She barked in frustration. "I guess we need to head over to his ship.” Capt Hora concluded in defeat. “Ok, give me a second.” She asked Osal. He stepped out of her room as the door closed behind him. A minute later Capt Hora came out in her scoop neck, short skirt captain’s outfit. It showed off her amazing cleavage and her sexy legs, but it was within regs and not over the top. Capt Hora flipped open her communicator.

“Capt M’keer, We’ll be beaming over in a minute. I’m bring Ltjg Mrerr, from Engineering, and my temporary security officer, Osal. He is not part of the federation, but we have an accord and he is under my protection. I need him to be part of this meeting.” Capt Hora reported as they headed to the transporter room. At the end of that conversation, she called the bridge.

“Bridge, this is Captain Hora, Petty Officer Fowler has the deck and the conn while I’m on the USS Aphrodite” Capt Hora ordered.

They met Ltjg Mrerr (also a Caitian) who was holding all the reports the Captain had asked for 12 hours ago. The three stood on the transport pads and a second later they were on the USS Aphrodite.
 
Last edited:
The 3 were escorted to the conference and greeted by Commander Lily Satashi. She gave a bow of her head and motioned the 3 into the room. Captain M'keer sat at the table with a plate of a half eaten stake on his plate.

"Forgive the lack of fomallities but I thought we could talk about this over a meal." He said as he took his clothe napkin and dabbed at the side of his mouth. Motioned for the three to take seats at the table where places had been set for them. He did look at the Klingon, Osal though. Not in a way that would showed shock or distrust, if anything almost Vulcan curiosity. All while Lily went around and poured everyone a glass of Romulan Ale, everyone other then Osal that is.

"I see you have brought a rather large stack of reports with you..." M'keer said as he turned to his kinsmen and saw the large amount of files he held.

"Put them on the table I am sure will we get to them in good time..." He motioned to a empty spot on the table for the Lt. to place them. Lily ducked out of the room which caused M'keer to turn and tilt his head almost cat like at the sudden departure of his XO. But she return a moment later with a few items, holding a large tray and a odd bottle and mug of some kind. Lily returned and walked over to Osal.

"Forgive the delay..." She said as she sat the tray down in front of Osal's place and pull the lid off and placed it in front of the tray on the table. She began to set the odd metal bottle and mug down in place of the normal glass.

"I doubt you have had any good filden gagh in a while and this is fresh as of today..." Lily said, something Hora would make note of is the human woman was clearly a submissive personality or was a good actor. She was acting almost like a waitress rather then someone of the Rank of Commander, and this also seemed to puzzle M'keer a bit too judging from the looks he gave the woman. But not only was a large bowl of fresh filden gagh on the platter but a rokeg blood pie. Lily then poured the Klingon a glass of blood wine from the metal bottle. And it was poured into a metal cup like one might see on any table in the Empire.

"I hear that the vintage of 2177 was a good year for blood wine..." Lily said before she moved off and over to a food cart and brought a stake over to both Hora and Lt. Mrerr as well. All the while Hora would take note that M'keer was watching his XO more around and acting like a hostess rather then a normal Starfleet officer. Once Lily had served everyone and returned to her own meal M'keer gave her one last look and turned to Hora with a smile.

"Um.. It seems my XO had a few surprises for you all... Welcome aboard Acting Captain Hora. We have repair teams working with your crew and I have a list of personnel we can transfer to the Tripoli to augment the crew till you can get back to the nearest Starbase for reassignment." He said and slide a small yellow card across the table to her containing the information on it for her to look over.
 
“WHAT??” Capt Hora shouted “Reassignment? Is Star Fleet INSANE!!” She concluded. Everyone at the table was looking at her. But Ltjg Mrerr and Osal looks were the worst. They basically were telling her, she was really blowing it. Capt Hora took a deep breath and started over.

“Sorry Captain M’keer. Let me start over.” Captain Hora said in a much calmer voice. “The USS Tripoli is completely mission capable. We are missing some crew members. But in these reports, you’ll see there is evidence that the Vox took them along with all the other people on that space station. We need to save our people. We need to make contact with the Vox and figure out why they attacked us and that space station.” Hora said. Captain M’keer said nothing and seemed to be wanting her to continue.

“This maybe the start of a war with the Vox. It seem to me that it is important enough for USS Tripoli to stay in this area too. I know the USS Aphrodite is a powerful ship. But two star ships are better than one.” Capt Hora said. She was on a roll, so she just kept talking “And finally, the Tripoli has barely explored this unknown part of space. I think continuing her mission is important!” Captain Hora reasoned. Everyone was still looking at her.

“Ok… I’m done now. Someone say something!” She said.
 
M'keer simply let her air her concerns as he finished his meal. He pushed his plate away from him and nodded as he once again dabbed his mouth.

"I understand... I am not disagreeing with you... But your ship lots a 4th of her crew... I can reassign some of mine to you for now. But you will at the very least need to think about the fact that you want to rush head long into a hot zone with the Vox." M'keer sat there for a moment to try to see what Hora was thinking.

"If your right, trying to save those people could start another war... And I'd like to point out that we were just at war with the Klingon Empire less then a decade ago..." M'keer stood up.

"As a captain your duty is also to the lives of the crew that are alive as well. Did you forget about the lives of the men and women on the Tripoli right now?" M'keer asked. Would she put move lives in danger on a hunch or would she stand her ground. This conversation was not just about the Vox and what was going on. But she did not need to know that.

All the while Lily seemed to simply be enjoying her meal as she sat and listened while she let her captain do the talking. She knew that Orion females saw other females of any races as competition and so she did the safest thing and play herself off as someone who would not interfere with her or her plans.
 
Things just seemed wrong to Osal.

First the lack of reaction to his presence, then the interior of the ship which looked new, but the crew moved about with old familiarity. Then the food. He could smell the stench of Romulan ale, which he would not have touched even if Hora ordered him to. Then the tastiests of Klingon food and drink appeared along with food for the others. No, something just didn't sit right with Osal.

He sniffed at the wine and the food, they smelled right. Having a sample of each, his palate didn't pick up any strange tastes. He went about his meal in as dignified and neat manner as he could. He paused and looked from one captain to the other, placing the fork down and dabbing at his lips.

"Captain M'keer, if I may be so bold."

Thank the gods for translators

"I have found that Captain Hora seem to act on instinct and would give her life up for her crew. I doubt that she would willingly place the Tripoli in danger. Just look at the lenghts she went to, to halt the Koliv and they are not even her crew."

He motioned about them, "The Federation may still be recovering from the war, but from what I saw on the planet, these Vox need to be contacted and either reach an agreement or be driven to their home planets. We can not leave this sector, not while the men and women of the Federation are held on that planet. I have come to accept that we have different codes of honor, but would you leave comrades and officers in the hands of an enemy and leave?"

He picked up the fork, "Forgive if I am too crass Captain. I am still adjusting."
 
M'keer flashed a toothy smile to the Klingon. He respected them in combat. He had never seen such prowess in battle before the day he met a Klingon on the field of battle. He bowed his head in respect to the Klingon in front of him.

"Do not misunderstand my most honorable friend... I have no intention of leaving officers of Starfleet in the hands of a hostile race..." He slowly rose and looked at Hora. He looked her in the eyes, for a moment letting his eyes wander to her amply chest, what male could not. But his eyes locked with hers after that.

"She was not even 2nd officer of the ship from what I am to understand... Or at least that what was last reported... She now holds the rank of Captain... Or acting Captain rather... Would you let a young warrior take command of a Bird of Prey?" M'keer asked.

"No, one must earn that... And from what I have seen of Captain Hora's records..." He paused, sensing he might have tipped his hand a bit too much. But knowing the Klingon might not know it.

"I simply want to make sure she will fill the boots for the time being... And as for the Reassignment... Battle will not go with out casualties..." He said, seeing how Hora would react to the fact that unless it was a one sided fight, both sides would have losses even if it was in their favor. He also had his own mission and Hora was at the center of it. Though he would not give that away to anyone.

Lily was silent through out this whole thing. She ate and then watched from her seat, playing the roll of a submissive woman well. She looked to Hora and looked to Osal and Mrerr as well for a moment. The glance was quick and could be thought of as her simply being curious as the the people in the room.
 
Capt Hora was glowing from Osal’s comments and praise of her leadership. She had not heard it from the crew. It was not something they said to their captain. So she had doubts about her leadership, the job she had done. Osal comments had boosted her confidence. She had done a good job and she should be proud of that. She sat a little straighter and with more confidence as she responded to Capt M’keer statements.

“Capt M’keer, I was the chief science officer on the Tripoli under Captain Hornsby. When the ship arrived in the Keela system, he decided to make contact with an independent orbiting space station. The station was a resupply point for many species. He discovered that on the station a group of aliens were sell people. Strange mix of genetically altered Half-breeds. The creatures were stored in cyro-chambers. He rescued them, but during the operation, a Vox ship entered orbit and started firing on the space station. Most of the crew of the Tripoli were on the station. The captain defended the space station with the Tripoli by drawing the Vox ship away from the station. The battle moved to near an ice planet, still in the Keela system where the Vox ship hit the Tripoli with multiple energy weapons. Tripoli was heavily damaged. Captain Hornsby was killed, the other senior officers were not aboard, and the ship ended up in a decaying orbit around the 4th planet of the Keela system, that ice planet.

I was the most senior surviving officer on the ship. According to Star Fleet regulations, I took command of the Tripoli. We escaped the energy draining beam of the ice planet. Which caught Osal’s ship, and a few others over the centuries. We rescued Capt Wolrvak, found some frozen robot-thing, and repaired the Tripoli. We went back to the space station and found all the people gone. Capt Wolrvak’s ship AI went crazy and well... you know the rest.” Capt Hora explained.

“I think with your long-range communications, we can contact Star Fleet headquarters and get the reassignment postponed. We can find a Vox ship, and discuss a truce. With this ship” Hora looked around “Our show of force we’ll bring them to the table. We recover the crew and space station people as part of the deal.” Hora said hopefully. “I think your concerns about my leadership were addressed by Osal’s comments.”
 
"You said it yourself acting Captain, you were chief science officer... Not Command." M'keer said, not in a way that would come out as anything other then maybe a bit rude. But stood there looking at Hora, trying to judge what he was seeing. He had read her files and files that went beyond her starfleet academy files. He could not help but let his eyes wonder for a moment but that would not be anything out of the normal for males around Hora generally.

"As for contact with HQ... Do we think the Vox are monitoring our comms?" He asked, not having a whole lot on these Vox beings at the moment. He would rather not give away information about the state of the two ships if there was a chance the Vox would be listening in. He looked back at his XO a moment who simply looked and played the part of a submissive woman. She was doing a good job of staying out of Hora's way. M'keer turned back to Hora.

"I'll go over your reports... But at this time unless you think it is safe to do so, let us hold off on contacting HQ... The Aphrodite as you saw is testing some rather new tech... Warp field masking and that will give us a edge on any rescue mission we come up with... So since you have more experience with the Vox, what do you think our next step?" M'keer asked. He knew this would be a good way to test Hora's abilities, and also did not want questions raised as to why a Atlas Class Dreadnought was in this area for now. He hand ways around it if she did want to contact HQ, but less work for him if for the moment HQ was not aware of him being out here. That and he was not wrong on it being a some what time sensitive mission to rescue the other members of the Tripoli.

==============================

The minor repairs were going well, overly well to any good engineering staff the Tripoli had left. The repair teams seemed to have just the right parts that were needed to quickly replace damage to the smaller ship. Some parts were common among all starfleet ships, but some were not. To have the very part that was needed to repair a blown out console or chip for ships of two different classes would have seemed a bit off. Not that it was bad, in fact the engineering teams sent over from the Aphrodite were great engineers, some of that had to do with the badge they had on their sleeve. Starfleet corps of Engineering. But something that would have taken the Tripoli crew a hour to fix and replace as doing done in 30 minutes by the repair teams. In a rare case the repair team would replace a whole console rather then try to repair it. But they knew what they were doing as the new consoles would come online seamlessly and work better then before.

Lt. Command Song was on the bridge of the Tripoli making sure the repaired systems were all feeding into the Bridge as they should. Much like Lily she wore a male uniform rather then the female skirt uniform. She was under the science console on her back looking up into the wires having removed a lower panel to get into the guts of the ship.

"Try it now, it should be working now..." She said to whoever was at the science station at the moment as she paused with playing with the wires in the console.
 
Osal had finished his meal and wine by then. "We have parts on board the Tripoli which the Vox had tampered with. As acting Security Officer, I had them checked first for any threatening properties, which they did not contain. The science crew is still busy inspecting them, but so far it seems like the Vox increased energy efficiency and managed to alter the transporters to beam pure energy to their planet."

He glanced at Hora, "I also read reports about a satelite orbitting the planet, it collects solar energy and send it towards the planet through a traction beam, the same beam which disabled my ship and left it defenseless against the debris around the planet. We met Vox guards protecting a factory, which tells me that the planet is a forwarding station. By now the energy which we have restored to them, would enable them to become active again."

He crossed his arms, "In my opinion, we need to act. Since diplomacy is the best course, like your XO and yourself are showing right now, I suggest we find a Vox ship and try to contact them peacefully."

He smiled, which was scary on a Klingon, "And we do need a XO, why not appoint one of your trusted officers to the Tripoli? That way the young warrior will not steer the Warbird askew."
 
Back
Top