H's Occasional Gallery

Hornblende

Exploring eloquence
Rather than casting around elsewhere on Ampics to find somewhere to post my occasional pictures I've decided to start my own thread. I don't post pictures very often, so it may be quiet in here sometimes. :)

So let's start with this one, taken a while back but not previously "published":

NfX0X6P.jpg

Woo hoo!! Love all your photos so glad you started this thread. :)

Rather than casting around elsewhere on Ampics to find somewhere to post my occasional pictures I've decided to start my own thread. I don't post pictures very often, so it may be quiet in here sometimes. :)

So let's start with this one, taken a while back but not previously "published":

NfX0X6P.jpg
Great photo... nice body...
top-points-smiley.gif

Question... Are you a model or former model?
I can see "pose technique" in your photo!!
neIzD0B.gif

Great photo... nice body...
top-points-smiley.gif

Question... Are you a model or former model?
I can see "pose technique" in your photo!!
neIzD0B.gif

Hello Dri, nice to meet you :)

No, my long and varied CV doesn't include modelling, but my pictures are taken by my woman, who is talented at making me look good (in, er varied and interesting ways ;).

Almost fully clothed in this one. The suit didn't stay on for long, though :)

GrkNTfW.jpg

Hell to ya, H :) and what a very nice start for your thread:devil: Though all of your pictures are perv material :D , I do enjoy the suit one ............. take more ! :devil::D Oh, the one of you and your lovely wife is quite yummy, very nice.......thank you for sharing

Hell to ya, H :) and what a very nice start for your thread:devil: Though all of your pictures are perv material :D , I do enjoy the suit one ............. take more ! :devil::D Oh, the one of you and your lovely wife is quite yummy, very nice.......thank you for sharing

Hello FS, lovely to see you here on my thread, and thanks for your comments! I can promise at least one new "business attire" picture featuring both Numi and myself - watch this space ;)

*twists hands in anticipation*

:D
Can't wait to see the both of you:devil: in such a delicious way as in a suit:D

mmm... what lovely hands and feet you have... so relaxed in your photos

love the strategically crossed legs, the strategic bubbles, the suit...

thanks for posting such scrumptious pics :rose::kiss:

mmm... what lovely hands and feet you have... so relaxed in your photos

love the strategically crossed legs, the strategic bubbles, the suit...

thanks for posting such scrumptious pics :rose::kiss:

Thank you very much murmurmara - Sensually Sixty sounds fantastic ;)

Back