Mistress needed in Central ca

still waiting

i am playing with myself thinking of my new Mistress. it must be 7' it gets so big when i think of submitting

Handyman

I am also a good handy man. i would love to find a mature older woman who will control me and be my friend that is what i would like

Turn ons

OK things that turn me on.
1) Cuckold i could do bull or sissy
2) cum play
3) just serving doing what ever told to do ( this can b hard)
4) serving a tea party
5) diapers??

Just a few

wow!

WOW! just signed up for cuckold place .com i am sorry horny right now there is so mush dom sub stuff just WOW!

Fun

OMG my new site has alot of fun stuff. creampies, forced cuck. and alot of humiliation love this site. but still love this site

Still want to play

this is harder then i thought it was going to be. i just need one widow or one lonely single gal to want a play thing once in a while. But i will be ever diligent and wait for Ms Right

Harmless

i am not a stalker i am a nice man i have 7 children. i just have a fetish and it is a strong one. the reason i am looking for a widow or single gal is i do not want to get shot by some ex. thanks i am ready!

Thought this would be more fun

I am finding out that it is not as easy as it seems to find a Mistress. I guess i will have to be very patient. this is the only site i am looking on. i will wait i know YOU are out there Thanks

Just an update

i have been very busy with my work. But am always trying to find my new owner i will wait as long as it takes PLEASE?

Still here

Yes i am still here no Mistress yet but i am optimistic this will change. i am persistant You must say that. all have a great weekend

So Horny

i have been so horny lately. My old Mistress Ms Debi called and has a job for me hurray. But i am still looking for my new Mistress thanks. i am ready to serve

still waiting

Boy ther must not be alot of women that want to have a boy at their disposal.But i am confident that it will happen

I so want to

I so want to play i want to be a sissy there it is out i can;t be that to my wife it just wont work. so does that mean i never get to indulge my yearnings? i hope not so please be my friend. Thanks

Whats up

Hello all i have had a bad weekend. a very close buddy of mine died yesterday of a sudden heart attack. i am sad. But i reallize life is short. i want to be a sissy that is it and i am not going to quit till i find my new Mistress please if you are just watching jump in i will. Thanks

still waiting

well You must admit i am persistent please help me find my fem side maybe i was meant to be a girl

lonely

i am lonely i want to play and be the sissy i am please help me be the best i can be

A few things occurred to me reading your thread. And I'm just wondering. I don't know much about what you're talkng about so I'm going out on a limb. Does your wife read erotica? Since it sounds like you have a long marriage and you still have sex with your wife, and you're dealing with important issues, it seems like a good thing that your wife gets to know what you have kept hidden. She could end up giving you some support. Second, it really is hard for anyone to find the ideal person on Lit. Just my thoughts. Good luck!

still Here

I am stil here this is hard to find a Mistress. i want to have cum play also. i am intriged by cumm but can't make my self eat it. Please help

Just 2

I have had only two inquires i am discouraged but not done please let me be a sissy for You please?

still Here

Well i did meet a Mistress She is far away but totally embraces my sissyness. i hope to find someone local who can really play with me. I know You are out there
Love chuck

Sure changes my life

So i finally have a plaything even though she is only cyber it is still a change in my life. It seems when i do not have a Mistress i am very masterbatie. i will sit and jack off to the fantasy of being owned. But when i have a Mistress i am more in tune. I am much more productive. I hate the search for an owner. Again, i Love my wife I just can.t be a sissy around her and that is My fetish. So i am at a crossroad waiting for my real time owner. So far the two that have plated with me are true Mistresses I love that they don.t take my shit love chuck

Still Here

I found an online mistress but it is not the same she is so cool i wish we were closer so still looking love syndi

Back