The Treehouse of the Cove

I'm afraid dancing will inevitably lead to other things I don't have time for tonight.

I lift the bottle of Tequila and swish around the contents still left inside.

Besides this isn't going to drink itself now is it?
 
Yeah drinking it is then.


Slides over the shot glass and leans in close pressing a kiss to your cheek.
 
I laugh.

I just figured out that a lot of people out there may think we're fictional alcoholics for the number of times we share a drink together here.

I pour you another double shot and then another for me too.
 
Yeah should be careful of that

Laughs a little
 
Fortunately we're both only fictional alcoholics. Fictional, right?

I raise my glass.

Down the hatch.
 
Fictional yes

Lifts the glass.

Down the hatch.
 
We drink the shots together and plant the glasses defiantly on the counter.

Now how about we talk. What kind of thread do you have a hankering for now?
 
Honestly no real preference just whatever catches my attention and drags my mind away for a mental health holiday. What about you?
 
So many...too many. A space opera, a film noir thriller, a threesome romance, a fantasy adventure, a superheroine story, a supernatural story, an action adventure...etc.

I'm like a kid in a candy store and I can't decide what to have.
 
So how many more are you wanting to start?
 
I can't start any. I'm full up with threads. Though I think I might've had two die on me recently.

But my problem is I have the grass is always greener syndrome. I commit to so many because I'm always looking for a new challenge as a writer. Huntress is the longest running thread I have going right now, which is saying something, because I tend to get bored when the challenge stops being challenging to me, and I start looking for a new area or character I have never tried before and eventually the thread dies out.
 
So I gather that Huntress is still challenging?
 
Good to know love.

How about we move somewhere more comfortable to snuggle for a bit while we talk?
 
Sounds good.

Takes you by the hand and leads you out to the balcony and the loveseat facing out over the moonlit waters of the cove.
 
Walking with you and sitting down snuggling up grabbing a blanket to cover us up with.
 
I look up at the stars and point out the constellations above us to you.

Perfect night for star-gazing.

I turn my head to look at the brightest star in any sky.

I place a kiss to the side of the cheek of that brightest star.
 
Feel in the kiss my eyes drift from the stars to your eyes with a smile as I kiss your cheek as well.

Yes it is.

Star in into your eyes with a soft smile.
 
I place brief but tantalizing kisses on your lips staring into your eyes.

Fingers trace the curve of your cheek.
 
Eyes close at the feeling of your fingers on my cheek. Hand moving to caress your cheek as well as this moment envelopes us. Lips part wanting to speak words so soft... love... the only word given sound.
 
My heart melts at the one word whispered so softly between us.

I nod my head between kisses.

Yeah...love.
 
Pulling you closer into a kiss. Love and hunger and passion all swirled within it.
 
We kiss like the stars are dying. Full of fire and passion and hunger.

I lift you up to sit across my lap.

Now we can pursue this important turn of our current conversation.

I reclaim the kiss with all the intensity of before.
 
Curled in your lap as the kiss renews with that same fire a faint whimper falls from me at the sheer emotion and purity of everything it conveys. Hands move to cup your cheeks and to trace thorough the back of your hair.
 
My arms curl around you pulling you tight against me deepening our kiss. My tongue slips past your lips to seduce yours.
 
Back
Top