The Treehouse of the Cove

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,473
Nestled in the trees a house resting high in the trees between the water and the lavish jungle behind it. Covered paths lead between the different rooms of the house.

6a0120a5c8d9a9970c01347fb12677970c-400wi


The main sitting are overlooking both the water and the flowering plants and trees of the jungle rests within its own tree at the lowest level but still a fair piece off the ground.

Costa%20Rica%20Treehouse%20Home%20Rental%20Living%20Room.jpg


The soft breezes and scents and sounds surround those that linger here in peace and relaxation. So often my spot for thought and Meditation.
 
Two walk ways lead up from the main room One to a dining and kitchen area

Tree-House-Lodge-Living-Room.jpg

skye-tree-house-kitchen.jpg


Always well stocked with beverages from water to wine to beer to colas or fresh juice from the jungle. Any food imaginable and the occasional spark of culinary inspiration who knows what I will cook.

The other path from the main room leading to one of two bathrooms

This main or guest bathroom offering a splendid view of the cove.

79750538.jpg
 
A path from both the Kitchen and the bathroom leading to a spare bedroom. with a balcony overlooking the jungle beyond the cove.

42bb61bf.jpg
 
The other path leading from the dining area to another little sitting area library and lounge

140526450842854502_SaEgOOJ8_c.jpg


The path from there leading to my own domain.. My room a bit more simple than the others but cozy with a private bathroom just off the bed room

b1cdd4fe.jpg

0c5a9ff4.jpg


My desk where so many ideas have flowed from pen to paper or keyboard to screen... Sanctuary.
 
This tree house had been a solitary refuge with guests popping in and out but now... it was changing transforming and it seemed as if the jungle and the cove knew it too. The breeze was soft warm and inviting the scents of the flowers slithered through the air as I walk around checking on everything. pondering more rooms but that will come with time for now this is just to see how things will go.

Candles lit as I finally curl up in the hammock in the casual dining area looking through pic ideas for more rooms or furnishings for the treehouse
 
I walk into the tree house not as a visitor. This would be the first steps I take into a new home. Its a wonderful moment.
 
Smiles slipping from the hammock as I hear you walk in. Standing and turning to watch you walk into what is now... our home.

Welcome home love
 
Holding a hand out to you with that smile still resting on my lips.

A tour perhaps or would you rather just get settled?
 
Settling is good. It's getting late, and I don't have a lot more time online before bed tonight.
 
Well then lets go to our room and relax then.

Waiting till you start walking letting you take it all in just as I am.
 
Sure. Lead the way, beautiful.

I take your hand in mine and follow you through the house.
 
Leading the way to our room nestled at the top of the treehouse with clear views of both cove and jungle and right now the amazing moonlight bathing both views. Stopping near the windows near the desk. The skylight over the bed offering a soft view of the moon.

Lets rest love we have forever to explore the house together and transform it to everything we want and need.

Stepping closer a hand reaching to your cheek as I stare into your eyes before leaning up to offer you a kiss with a purred whisper.

So do you need pajamas or sleep in the nude?
 
We'll be sharing the bed, right? If we sleep together I want it to be touching you as much as possible.
 
Yes that is fine if you want to share a bed. I have no complaint about that at all as I normally do sleep in the nude.

Winking and slipping away from you so that I can slip out of the oversized t shirt and shorts.

Any preference on side of the bed love?
 
As long as you are in it with me...any side of the bed is fine.

I quickly pull off my clothes and stride naked to the bed. Then I wait for you to climb atop it.
 
Slipping into bed watching you with a smile.

Come to bed love.
 
I slip into the bed and spoon my naked body against yours. I place a kiss on your cheek.

Good night, Asa. Have sweet and wicked dreams, but not too wicked...I'm a light sleeper and any movements may wake me.

I hold you tight and closed my eyes as I wait for slumber to take us.
 
Curls up spooning with you and smiles.

alright darlin... wicked dreams to you too and I can sleep pretty deep so no worries there.

A soft kiss as I close my eyes happy and at peace nestled in your arms waiting for sleep to take us away together.
 
Shifting a little to sit up some after the best sleep I have ever had here. Not wanting to disturb you or move too far from you as I think about an addition to the treehouse for us. A room to dance with a small bar to keep drinks in to cool off. Now which view should the room have? Lots of windows is a given and a built in sound system.

Snuggling up as I plan out a reply to a post.
 
Last edited:
1.jpg


Changing around one of the rooms I have no created a special room for us to dance. A simple "bar" tucked away leaving the main part of hte room open and free for us to dance and for me to take time to practice Bellydancing as well as Masala Bhangra dance.

A twirl through the room with a smile. The secondary support tree can be thinned to make more room later if it needs to be. Pausing to look out the windows at the view and smile glad I decided on picking a cove view room to redo. The waves will inspire with the bellydancing and the sensuality of it all.
 
Pressing play and then sitting down on our bed holding the rose listening to the music with a smile. It sums up so much so well about what we have and what it means to each of us.

A nice candlelight dinner to celebrate this step and what we have and are saying to each other now in this connection. A nice peaceful moment of celebration. Maybe some cooking together for the nice meal as well.
 
Back
Top