New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yay! sweet sexy-girl came to the kinkster's house!
And so many new faces. welcome to you all!
 
just dont tell the general board i posted here my nice reputation will be ruined ;)


(good to see you posting by way im glad you are ok :))
 
Hello sg, and i'm glad you're here! We don't bite...but our toys do. :D (And only consensually, too.)

And honey pie? Your rep is already in shreds and tatters just cuz you've posted once to this ~gasp~ pervert board. You know that, right?


For everyone else:
There's no sense in sweeping this under the rug so i'm just going to be open about it: sexy-girl is punctuation-impaired. Yes, yes, it's a serious and apparently irrepairable case, i'm afraid. However, she's so genuinely sweet and good and wonderfully kind that it's really okay. You'll get used to it - and come to love her as the rest of us do, despite her glaring handicap.
 
Hi there. I'm not exactly NEW to Lit, but I haven't posted much since joining..ummm.. about a year ago? I pretty much just read the posts. The name's Bama..or Rose..or Bamarose..or, well hell, I've been called better and worse..you decide. I'm a 23, soon to be 24, year old mother of two little girls. I married right out of high school, and am going through a divorce. I'd started going to school for programming, had to drop for a bit, but am planning to go back once things calm down. I currently work in the office of a chemical plant. My hobbies <quizzical look> ..wait, what are those? I pretty much spend my free time with my girls or reading..on and offline.

I haven't experienced the lifestyle but, as I said in another post, want to explore it. I guess we'll see.
 
I offer a sincere and warmly accepting welcome to all the new faces popping up here in this place.

We're a tight-knit and warmly supportive community here, and one in which the vast majority of its members do this BDSM thing within our everyday life relationships, too. We're reality-based here. Most of us have already been there, with regard to hands-on BDSM play, and many are damn well on thier way. We are *not* a chat room, nor do we ascribe to the artificial conventions that most such places hold as necessary. There's no W/we and U/us here at all.

Some of "us" (longer time members of Lit's "out" BDSM crowd) are not even BDSM'ers. Some of us are still making our way from thinking about this, talking it over with others, and playing with it in our minds to actually doing it in the pheremone charged atmosphere of one room holding two people and flogger or two. Some of us are sitting here typing these words with marks from our last play date still pulsing hotly on our backsides.

BDSM is what you make of it, what you want of it. soemtimes it looks and feels a lot like your fantasies - and sometimes it turns out that your fantasies couldn't come close to the real heat generated by BDSM sexual play.

One thing is certain, though, at least in my mind: BDSM isn't something you can do alone. At some point, you gotta take it into a real live honest-to-god skin-to-skin situation to progress in your own understanding of what you need and want with respect to this in your life. Talking online hot hot HOT talk about being flogged, for example, may not have anyfuckingthing to do with how you feel about it as the falls thud down onto your back and your Dom/me has a hand ovver the side of your neck so they won't end up wrapping.

There's lots to learn.

It's exciting.

We're here to help and embrace into our community those who sincerely need to find their way in this often confusing new world of sensation play, ultimate trust, and incredibly intimate communication.

I ask you to read this thread from the beginning, though, so you can come to know who is who here, at least a little. Read the Forum stickies, too, the three at the top of the main page.

I ask you to NOT take info from here and talk it up anywhere else at Lit. We are a very self-contained, self-protective group and some of what we say, no matter that it's in a public forum, is stuff we wouldn't feel comfy posting elsewhere.

I ask you to offer us the same respect we'll offer you, the same level of truth and humanity, and the same openness to new ideas.

Like all here, i'm thrilled at all the new faces who've recently appeared. I know that we'll learn as much from you as you will from us...and that soon you, too, will be "us" and stand here welcoming new ones as they happen into the place.

Welcome to Lit's BDSM forum.
:rose:
 
Last edited:
cymbidia said:
Hello sg, and i'm glad you're here! We don't bite...but our toys do. :D (And only consensually, too.)

And honey pie? Your rep is already in shreds and tatters just cuz you've posted once to this ~gasp~ pervert board. You know that, right?


For everyone else:
There's no sense in sweeping this under the rug so i'm just going to be open about it: sexy-girl is punctuation-impaired. Yes, yes, it's a serious and apparently irrepairable case, i'm afraid. However, she's so genuinely sweet and good and wonderfully kind that it's really okay. You'll get used to it - and come to love her as the rest of us do, despite her glaring handicap.


yes i know i've lost my good reputation :( it wasnt as good as i pretended it to be though anyway :)

aw thank you cymdidia im not 100% sure about all the wonderful stuff but the handicap style puntuation is true :)

the rest of the forum doesn't have to worry too much though because im sure i will be just lurking mostly
 
Good Evening

I am Mistress Exquisite ... 40ish, 5'7", 135lbs, strong and fit, been into bodybuilding for 9yrs, long dark red hair, blue eyes. Married 20 years, raising four teenagers. Owner of my own business.

I met a young beautiful woman nearly a year ago online, shortly before meeting her I had my first bi-sexual experience and loved and craved more, so I started exploring, thus coming upon this community.

We grew to be fast friends, communicating and trusting one another. She had never had an experience with another woman, gave herself to me, tho I was not sure at first if she wanted it as rough as I like to be, but as time has pasted she has lavished and grown in her willing submission to me.

I adore her with all my heart and I guess was just looking for a place of like minds to share my feelings, ideas and thoughts.
 
I'm looking for inverted nipples. Thank you.

Hello. I'm what I am.
I'm 28, straight male.
No BDSM experience but curious.
Got nothing better to do than to read.

P.S. I never came on this board until I read one of sexy girl's thread. I thought this place was for sickos, but it wasn't.:D
P.P.S. Fetishes! Lots of fetishes, please. :)
P.P.P.S. I'll add some later. Thank you.
 
Welcome BamaRose, Exquisite, Vodka, and of course sexy-girl--the non-virgin newbie! ;) (Anyone I missed, no offense--you too are much welcomed here.)

Join the conversation and let the honest dialogue flow.

:rose:
 
I suppose...

*blinks a bit overwhelmed* Well, because of momentary motivation I thought I might read this whole thread...and then maybe post if I felt so inclined afterwards. I made it through 7 or 8 posts and decided I was being silly and wouldn't remember even a small portion of the people...so I'm just gonna post :)
I'm not sure that I'll ever post here again (we'll see) but if I do you'll know I'm not completely foreign. I've been lurking here for quite a while, long enough to know what a lurker is :) I don't think I fit into any of the labels that are found in the BDSM community, let's just say I'm interested.
About me? I'm 19 (yes that young) A college student of course. Red hair :) blue eyes, too short (5' 2") I'm currently in a long distance relationship with the best man anyone will ever find. I love to read, draw and make anything that involves using my hands. I aspire to be a history (maybe french) teacher someday :)
While I don't consider myself into BDSM I do very much enjoy some aspects of it. My fiance and I have been recently playing with control, and some more extreme fantasies. I guess you could say I have more sub tendencies but I do get in moods where I want to take control :) I'm completely straight (although my man seems to doubt me because of a few dreams I've had) and I'm neither masochist or sadist. I guess that's all, although I'm sure I could go on for paragraphs more hehe
 
WickedEve said:
I'm 37, married, 3 kids...They're 2 and 4. Wicked Eve

I've been reading through these posts, and came across this one. Wicked Eve, if your watching... there seems to be something missing, here.

Either you have misplaced a kid or you have a set of twins.

Do you know where your kids are? LOL, just curious. I am single myself, but I am aware how kids can be.

You also mentioned the Teletubbies and that other purple monster (I love you...you love me...). Being single, I feel for you on that, too.
 
A little about myself...

I'm a 36 yo who thinks she has been on the outer edges of society for all her life. I tend to be overly conscious of the details in life and want someone else to take control. I've lived a "nilla" lifestyle and have decided it's not everything it's cracked up to be...basically, there's got to be more! I found this site by accident almost a year ago. I began by reading the stories and graduated to lurking the posts. As you can tell, I just decided to register and see how much more I can learn from fellow posters. Please forgive the ignorance at times...I hope to become more informed as time goes on!

On a more personal level, I live in the S.E. of the US. I've not had any RL D/s experience but would like to. I'm hoping that life hasn't totally passed me by and that the depressed/repressed world I live in can be reopened...

Thank you kind sirs and mams for your time!

Justine
 
I think everyone here knows Caroline, but not many people know me. I am a 32 year old Black man from Detroit Michigan, 6'1" 220 lbs. I work as a production engineer for one of the Big 3 automakers.
Caroline has been interested in BDSM for awhile, as she has some friends who have been into it for a long time, but to me it seemed silly, like make believe, I did not take it seriously. She would tell me that things we did were like BDSM, as in the bedroom I am very much in charge, and we have played around with bondage, spanking and that sort of thing. But to see it as a "lifestyle" just seemed to me to be, well, dumb. And I thought that the idea of groups of people into it was maybe a little dangerous.
But since Caroline got hurt and I saw how nice people here reacted, I have begun to read the BDSM Talk Forum, and I am learning a lot, and even more, I am unlearning a lot of things I thought I knew about it. There is a lot more to this than I thought, and a lot more of it interests me that I thought. So I am here to learn from you good people. Maybe by the time Caroline is back on her feet, I might have a few surprises for her!
 
First thing I need to learn is how to get my damn name to show up on the message! Sorry about that.
 
Welcome Sam. We all love Caroline around here, and we will do the best we can to help the two of you along.
 
A very warm welcome to Kri, Justine, Sam, and Moby. (Could you maybe add a little to your post, Moby...we'll be gentle with you, i swear... ;) )

Justine, i've already noticed your posts. I find your eagerness to take what you've learned online and apply it in a skin-to-skin situation to be a thing of warmth and smiles. The best way to accomplish that, though, is slowly. Get to know your local pervert community and learn who is who in your area from them. You have time, darlin'. There's no need to rush now that you know you'll be doing this eventually, right?

Sam, welcome. I mean that warmly, sincerely. Caroline is one of us, and so - by extension - are you. Caroline is *easy* to care about and if she cares for you (beyond all the stories she's already told about how wonderful you are), then you must be pretty spectacular, too. We all learn in baby steps. Enjoy the view as you move along.
 
DVS said:


I've been reading through these posts, and came across this one. Wicked Eve, if your watching... there seems to be something missing, here.

Either you have misplaced a kid or you have a set of twins.

Do you know where your kids are? LOL, just curious. I am single myself, but I am aware how kids can be.

You also mentioned the Teletubbies and that other purple monster (I love you...you love me...). Being single, I feel for you on that, too.
Typo. I gave myself an extra kid. :eek:
 
WickedEve, welcome to the BDSM forum at Lit.

You and i have pm'ed about your concern that you should not be here because you had no skin-to-skin experience with BDSM play, yet.

I reassured you privately and want to make it public, too: you are warmly welcome here.

As i told you in a pm, this community is a place for the discussion of thoughts about doing BDSM for real. It's a place for discussing what you'll do when you get to skin-to-skin play. It's a place for discussing HOW to do it for real.

We're most assuredly not exclusionary, WE. We want those who have a sincere interest in BDSM to stay, and question, and grow, and challenge us, and become part of us. There are a BUNCH of regular posters who've never "done" BDSM for real yet - but they will. And when they get there, they're gonna be primed with knowledge about themselves and their needs and be ALL ready to play!

We need all kinds of people in this place, WE. Those with courage and possessing honesty and a curious nature will do well here. Stay and learn - and we'll learn from you.

We're glad to have you here.
:rose:
 
Re: Thanks...but what now

shysub said:
I really appreciate this thread to get to know new and old faces. I myself am a new face and have introduced myself earlier. What I would like to know now is how to actually get to know people besides posting on threads. I know this sounds very ignorant, but figured mentioning my question was worth a try.

Thank You

Shy,...in reading the three sticky's at the top of this FORUM's listing of threads, there is MUCH helpful information ALL should read,...whether newbie/experienced, Dom/sub. Another thread I would encourage all to participate in is at this link:http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85297

As far as introducing my self,...I have many current postings on Lit, at different forums, am 58 years old, and you can learn more about me in my posts than I could type in one message. Happy to answer any questions I can. Don't know a helluva lot about anything,...but I will always give you the truth as I see it. Good luck and best wishes to everyones honorable pursuits of happiness!:rose:
 
Caroline

CarolineOh said:
*big happy sigh*

So happy you have gooten Sam on board here,...welcome Sam. BTW: As to how you can keep from posting as unregistered,...go to your edit options tab on your Control Panel(CP) click that tab, on the second line down(automatically log in slot) click the little dot OUT of the NO circle, into the YES circle,...scroll down to the bottom of that page and click on Submit Modifications,...and wallah,...no more unregistered posts. Hope this helps you out bud!
 
Re: Caroline

artful said:
BTW: As to how you can keep from posting as unregistered,...go to your edit options tab on your Control Panel(CP) click that tab, on the second line down(automatically log in slot) click the little dot OUT of the NO circle, into the YES circle,...scroll down to the bottom of that page and click on Submit Modifications,...and wallah,...no more unregistered posts. Hope this helps you out bud!
This only works with Internet Explorer. Most of the time, I use Netscape, and you always have to log in.
But, no biggie. I am used to it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top