President Trump's Health

I am chalking his word flubs and brain farts up to strokes. All of that cholesterol cannot be good his arteries. FFS, he avoids exercise because he believes it endangers his health. They could not hide his golf cart habits.

DT1UuINW0AA_Ekw.jpg

Just because he ain't demented, doesn't mean he ain't nutz. And my granddaughter would have passed that mental acuity exam on her fifth birthday. (Her language was more complex then than Tromp's is now.) Is that test supposed to reveal Alzheimer's? He doesn't seem to be non compos mentis. Yet. But marginal...

Yes, it's a standard Alzheimer's/dementia litmus test. They use the same test over and over. As you see, one could easily memorize the answers- IF one didn't have Alzheimer's/dementia. When you do have it, they use it as a measure of your deterioration twice a year or so.

What's more disturbing is that Trump is bragging about this perfect score on this mental test meaning that he was mentally superior to his predecessors, and therefore best suited to solve the Korea problem -

"According to Reuters, Mr Trump blamed past presidents Bill Clinton, George W Bush and Barack Obama for failing to resolve the crisis, and appeared to attack their intelligence referring to the cognitive test he underwent last week receiving a “perfect score”.
“I guess they all realised they were going to have to leave it to a president that scored highest on tests,” he said."

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work...a/news-story/7af0e249cf4fa2e7565e7eb0f89abfd3

As someone else stated - he lies about things he doesn't need to lie about so his integrity is blown off the jump.

"I'm the best ___ you've ever interviewed!"
"I'm the least racist person you've ever interviewed!" Like he knows who the person asking the question has ever interviewed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X9E9n6GHC8

Yes, it's a standard Alzheimer's/dementia litmus test. They use the same test over and over.
As I said, my granddaughter would have passed it on her fifth birthday.

A septuagenarian president as rational as a toddler is not reassuring.

Maybe the constitutional qualification age should be dropped a bit.

The Stable Genius is in most excellent health. Encourage him to eat McDonald's Happy Meals to his heart's content.

As I said, my granddaughter would have passed it on her fifth birthday.

A septuagenarian president as rational as a toddler is not reassuring.

Maybe the constitutional qualification age should be dropped a bit.

it's not an intelligence test it's a memory test you mental midget

I am chalking his word flubs and brain farts up to strokes. All of that cholesterol cannot be good his arteries. FFS, he avoids exercise because he believes it endangers his health. They could not hide his golf cart habits.

Funny how we vacillate from indicting him for playing too much golf and they turn around to patiently explain that he won't exercise because it would kill him.

Funny how we vacillate from indicting him for playing too much golf and they turn around to patiently explain that he won't exercise because it would kill him.
How much does one exercise whilst driving a golf cart across the greens?

Meanwhile:

What's the point of a faked health report? Who is convinced? Why?

I'm not going to even attempt a conversation with you. We all know where you stand, you just keep repeating over and over what you "know to be true" and are not about to be moved from that position even when presented with factual evidence.

I'm not going to even attempt a conversation with you.
Then your presence on the forums is not required, right?
We all know where you stand, you just keep repeating over and over what you "know to be true" and are not about to be moved from that position even when presented with factual evidence.
I've been asking questions. The answers are up to you.

Back