President Trump's Health

And Trump looks short.

And BB looks like a

attachment.php
 
So his paid off doctor says he doesn't have dementia. Good, he can't plead the mental insanity defense when he is called to stand trial.
 
So his paid off doctor says he doesn't have dementia. Good, he can't plead the mental insanity defense when he is called to stand trial.
Just because he ain't demented, doesn't mean he ain't nutz. And my granddaughter would have passed that mental acuity exam on her fifth birthday. (Her language was more complex then than Tromp's is now.) Is that test supposed to reveal Alzheimer's? He doesn't seem to be non compos mentis. Yet. But marginal...

Pass on the head trip; let's play Conspiracy Theorist. Who benefits by announcing that Tromp is or isn't physically healthy? Who is manipulated by a false pronouncement? What games might ex-Gen Kelly be playing? What is being hidden while this show distracts us?
 
Trump is wearing inserts and he's still at best just as tall as Obama???
That's the weakest sauce you've ever pitched.


Who gives a shit? He's healthy, he isn't demented. It's you and the rest of the left who are unhealthy, bat shit crazy, and full of shit, as usual.:rolleyes:
 
Who gives a shit? He's healthy, he isn't demented. It's you and the rest of the left who are unhealthy, bat shit crazy, and full of shit, as usual.:rolleyes:
And "God bless the United shursh" is a normal thing to say.
 
  • By a margin of 2:1, Americans believe 45 has divided the Nation
  • 53% of Americans believe 45's first year was a failure
 
  • By a margin of 2:1, Americans believe 45 has divided the Nation
  • 53% of Americans believe 45's first year was a failure

By SARAH BEGLEY August 23, 2017


way to keep current sparky

maybe I should also call you

POOP!

Poster

Of

Old

Polls:D
 
Other nations’ approval of U.S. leadership under President Donald Trump hit a historical low of 30 percent in 2017, according to a Gallup poll released Thursday.

The measure, the lowest since Gallup began tracking it worldwide in 2007, signals an 18-point drop from a year earlier, when 48 percent approved of the national influence under former President Barack Obama. It is the single largest year-to-year drop in approval of U.S. leadership — or of any country examined — to date.

The steep decline, researchers said, can be largely attributed to the shift in leadership in the West Wing.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/18/trump-global-leadership-polls-344989
 
Bill clinton had a cheeseburgers and whores diet, too and we survived.
 
the same "Americans" that "believe" HUSSEIN OBAMA BIN SOETORO was born in the US
 
Hillary wobbled around and collapsed like a sack of potatoes in front of cameras for two years on the campaign trail, yet the #FakeNews MSM claimed she had the health of a pro athlete.

Trump mispronounces a word, he has Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
 
DT1tEX3V4AAR-w5.jpg


Two great President’s enjoying their burgers & fries! #ThrowbackThursday




^^^^^^^^^^^Real "Murcans























FAG PANZY>>>>>>>>>>>>
o-121255937-570.jpg
 
Back
Top