Tax Problem Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

R. Richard

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Posts
10,379
Sometime back I hired a tax preparation service to do my taxes. They failed big time. They failed to process all the 1099 data that I furnished to them. I got hit with a large penalty, by the IRS. I applied for the 'guarantee' that the tax preparation service advertised. The tax preparation service told me, in effect, fuck you!

I filed for arbitration, as my contract with the tax preparation service mandated.
I detailed my preparation and conduct for the arbitration in my book, Tax Problem Solution, available in Amazon for $0.99, cheap.

I was polite and I didn't attemp0t to outsmart the professio9nal lawyer that the tax preparation service sicced on me. Instead I let my records do my talking. I won! You can too.

If you have to fight a professional tax preparation service, go in armed!
 
Well done !
I have also had my wings clipped by the Tax people. The bastards had me for a load (I'd paid the previous bill). But I said quietly to the Judge (despite interruptions from the wicked Witch from the Tax Office), that I had no problem with owing Something; it was simply a questiion of how much. She must had pisssed off the Judge mightily, for he said "Don't you have a "lets talk" scheme to help in cases like this ?"

With some ill grace she admited that this was now the case.
The Judge said "You will get this man to talk to an Inspector and sort this problem out".
And the inspector did.
I just gave him my records of payements received and expences paid.

The Wicked Witch was not a happy bunny.

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top