What Are You Listening To Now? 5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
?

Neal Morse

Morning Musical Litsters everywhere - peace, love and happiness to you all :)
 
Dream Theater - Images and Words

The greatest Rush tribute ever :)

Heh...Good point. I have nothing against Rudess, in fact "Scenes from a Memory" is a favorite, but the Kevin Moore days were spectacular, and Sherinian was great for the band as well.

Happy Sunday Blind_Justice - may it be filled with great music!
 
THAT's what I thought I heard. Simply gorgeous!!!

In an interview Steven Wilson was asked what was his key to musical success (which I thought was a strange way of putting it) and he answered that he succeeded by surrounding himself with musicians who were better than he was so they make him sound good.
 
In an interview Steven Wilson was asked what was his key to musical success (which I thought was a strange way of putting it) and he answered that he succeeded by surrounding himself with musicians who were better than he was so they make him sound good.

Alrighty then. :kiss::heart:

source.gif
 
Magical Mystery Tour

The Beatles

Truly the album that set me up for a lifetime love affair with prog music.
 
Alrighty, those with easily offended ears should take cover.

Asphyx - The Rack
Bolt Thrower - War Master
Dismember - Like An Everflowing Stream

After listening to the press conferences of major video game publishers and their endless strings of empty buzzwords for the better part of the last two days, I'm in dire need for some stress relief. Early '90s death metal always, always does it for me. Now I only need to make it through Sony's briefing.

As a video gamer, I love E3. As a sane human being, I hate it. Does that make any sense?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top