FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE (Rough Sex GIFTASTIC)

Ladies: Which of the following turn you on?


  • Total voters
    1,727
I never thought about rough sex as making her a whore. Some do seem to like it in bed but then they want to be taken out to dinner and treated like a princess. I can work with that.
 
Holy shit. I gotta stop looking at this at work! Gives me even more reason to go rub something....;)
 
Thank you!!!

Well thank you very much. :) I do LOVE this thread every time I'm on here I get so wet and feel the need to search for more photos so every one can enjoy. :)

Thanks for your posts... Saves me time finding my as yours and mine seem the same
 
I never thought about rough sex as making her a whore. Some do seem to like it in bed but then they want to be taken out to dinner and treated like a princess. I can work with that.

You take whores out to dinner?
 
D(.(.)

tumblr_nrs6m7M8X81uo9dl8o1_400.gif








tumblr_nz5md1zMT01ulmbjco1_400.gif











tumblr_o1lnosLMRj1uc36mco1_500.gif







tumblr_nm74k2bF0G1rat4opo1_500.gif







tumblr_npx980oswK1uxndjeo1_400.gif
Dollie------- Let that be me. But I'm no a whore.
 
Last edited:
Not into gang bangs or dp, however the rest sounds lovely. A little grip around the throat is fine but if you're going to cut off my air supply it should be with a monster cock down my throat. ;)
 
Mmmmm. Guess I've found my home!!

Yes please to all of the above. Slap me, spank me, fuck me--treat me like the fuck toy I am for you.

And I've never been into other girls, but the gifs made me extra wet.

Thank you.
xx
 
Back
Top