Did anybody else learn from mature women

Well as an old woman, I would of loved to have taken a young stud and taught him all my ticks.

But those days are now passed, so I now entertain my self by chatting to middle aged men on Yahoo and skype... It's such fun and none of the complications.

Tricks can still be passed on, but Oh it would have been fun when I was in my 40's.

What makes you say those days have passed? I love mature women who know what they want and how to get it! Same goes for men too (obviously). I bet there are many young studs on here who'd LOVE for you to show them a thing or two. ;)
 
just have to raise my hand here

Who else immediately felt they needed to offer jeni & Babs some help? ;)
The image of being in the same room w/ BOTH of you has my mouth watering
 
Who else immediately felt they needed to offer jeni & Babs some help? ;)
The image of being in the same room w/ BOTH of you has my mouth watering

A cougar and a cub in the same room with you? I think we'd be the ones teaching YOU a thing or two. ;)
 
cant argue w/ that point

but a wonderfully varied amount of teaching moments I'd enjoy... & exchange
 
Thank you, Kay.

I recalled we first met at her bank when I was a young college student of 20 and Kay was an exec VP of 39. I came by my parents' bank to open up an account, and being in a rather small Midwestern town, she came out to help the short-handed tellers during lunch time. She invited me into her office to fill out the paperwork and we hit it off immediately. A few days later, I was fumbling on what I was supposed to do in her hot tub. Fast forward to a year later, we racked up many mileage in bed, the car, hotel, state park, etc. (I recalled one day we went at it the whole night - about 6 hours straight with very little rest for water, wine, and some KY:) My confidence and experience grew exponentially, thanks to my Kay. Oh, and what a looker she was - 5'9", C-cup, blond, and great curves from being an aerobics instructor. I think I was a 6'0", 165lb kid at the time. But boy did I grew up fast. Her loving guidance paved the way to my wonderful experience with many other women to come.
 
When I was a 20 I watched my friends mom. She let me watch as she sucked me.
 
Oh my... This will sound so cliché, but I was 18 and home from college one summer when a friend of mine from Colorado had split up with her husband. They hadn't had sex in over a year and a half, so to describe her as "starved" would be an understatement! She was 33, and completely in her sexual peak.

She picked me up and took me to a hotel where we had mind-blowing sex for 10 hours straight, breaking only for a quick dinner. She taught me everything - oral sex, anal, spankings, rough sex, gentle sex... Everything an 18-year-old boy needed to know.

The very next day, we picked it back up again for another 8 hours. I was so spent, I don't think I masturbated for at least a week!

I'll never forget her. She's 51... I mean 26... now, and she's long gone somewhere else. But wow, what an incredible weekend. :)
 
I learned sooooooooooo much peeking on my mom with all of her various lovers. Any ladies interested in hearing more feel free to pm me.
 
At 23 I hooked up with a 36 yr old at work, ignited a bit of a sexual flame inside me.
At 26 I hooked up with a 33 yr old that brought out some kinks and a bit of a dominating side if me.
At 30 hooked up with a 40 year old at work who completely set my soul and hormones on fire. I have learned so much from older women!
 
I was 18...

She was 38. Such a sexy and classy woman. I learned so much. LOVED older women ever since. Now if only I can find another good one...
 
Hi,a after the usual teenager fumbles,i lost my virginity to o 60 yo French neighbour,'my birthday treat'.just the once.she moved soon after.
At 20 yo,i met,a lady of 72 yo.
We were lovers for two years.she taught me so much,about sex,loving,relationships,life,the most exciting,time of my life.Nothing was off limits.
Every visit was different,she would greet me ,dressed up,naked,saucy,never twice the same.
She would go down on me,or thrust a tit in my mouth,push my hand down her nix,etc,,
In all my years,she was the most exciting lady,yet appeared,quite MUMSY,
I still miss her,...Bob.
 
best thing that ever happened to me.
at the time, I was your typical hormone mad teenager, bragging about my bravado, finally two female friends(2yrs older), sat me down and schooled me on how to properly treat a girl. Convincing me that being more attentive to the girl, I was with. Would result in a more positive experience. Needless to say, they were correct.
 
When i was 24 i dated a 49 year old married lady for 2 years. she taught me everything about pleasing a lady.

Now that I am 50, I enjoy paying it forward and teach young ladies what I have been taught.
 
Back
Top