BREAKING: Con artist paid off porn star in 2016

UPDATE

In 2016, during the rigged presidential election, Fox tabloid reportress Diana Falzone had a story ready for air in which she had an on-the-record statement from Clifford's manager at the time, Gina Rodriguez, confirming that her client had engaged in a sexual relationship with Trump, three of these [four]people said [to CNN], and Falzone had even seen emails about a settlement.

The excuse from the tabloid for not running this piece? Noah Kotch, who became editor-in-chief and vice president of Fox News digital in 2017, said, "Like many other outlets, we were working to report the story of Stephanie Clifford's account in October 2016 about then-Presidential candidate Donald Trump and a possible payment by Trump lawyer Michael Cohen. In doing our due diligence, we were unable to verify all of the facts and publish a story."

In other words, despite an on-the-record statement and visual identification of multiple emails of the con artist paying hush money, that wasn't good enough for someone who wasn't even involved with the original reporting.

However, Daniels had also been in communication with multiple other organizations to tell her story about the liaison and subsequent payoff by the con artist, but in every single case suddeny backed out. Not that the non-disclosure agreement she signed as part of the payout had anything to do with this.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/16/media/fox-news-stormy-daniels-trump/index.html
 
In 2011, Stormy Daniels gave a lengthy interview with In Touch magazine and described the sexual encounter she had with the con artist. This was before she was paid $130,000 and signed a non-disclosure agreement in 2016 so as not to reveal the con artist's affair since he was, and still is, married to Melania.

At their first meeting in Trump’s hotel room in Reno, Nevada, the president promised to get Daniels a spot on his then-hit reality TV show, “The Apprentice.” Daniels recalled that Trump told her that “people would think you’re just this idiot with blond hair and big boobs. You would be perfect for it because you’re such a smart businesswoman.” Daniels, skeptical that Trump could persuade NBC to allow a porn star on one of their most popular shows, told him “you can’t. I dare you.”

The adult film star also recalled that Trump at one point promised her a condo in Trump Tower Tampa, a planned high rise to which the president had lent naming rights that was never built, leaving buyers who had put down deposits out millions of dollars. The president also invited Daniels to a Los Angeles launch party for Trump Vodka and to a Miss USA pageant. Daniels said Trump repeatedly told her during phone calls that “if you ever need anything, let me know.”
. . .

“The sex was nothing crazy. He wasn’t like, chain me to the bed or anything. It was one position. I can definitely describe his junk perfectly, if I ever have to. He definitely seemed smitten after that,” Daniels said of her rendezvous with Trump.​

More juicy details:

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/19/stormy-daniels-trump-porn-star-interview-349311

Also, it was revealed the con artist's attorney set up an LLC just weeks before paying off Daniels.

The company, Essential Consultants LLC, was reportedly created in Delaware -- which offers a higher standard of privacy to business owners -- by attorney Michael Cohen, according to the Journal's report, which cited corporate records and people familiar with the matter.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/18/politics/michael-cohen-stormy-daniels-essential-consultants-llc/index.html
 
If it is that easy for a porn starlet to blackmail Trump, imagine what the Russians have done.
 
If it is that easy for a porn starlet to blackmail Trump, imagine what the Russians have done.

Right now there are two avenues of investigation. First, because no American bank will do business with the con artist due his continual business failures, the only place left was Russia. As a result, the King of Debt owes Russian banks bigly which is why he's never said a bad word about that country, even going so far as to defend them when they are deliberately bombing hospitals in Syria.

Second, he's been laundering money for Russians which, oddly, is the result of his failed businesses. He goes to set up a business in some country, puts in some money from himself and "investors", the business doesn't come to fruition, he writes off the losses. Here's someone describing such a deal:

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/19/politics/jackie-speier-money-laundering-accusations/index.html
 
Back
Top