Buttcracks for blobfish

ms_ann_thrope

Resurrected
Not to be confused with Bedtime for Bonzo.

tumblr_le1c7vlJjX1qeh8yk.jpg

What? Cleavage for cleaver was busy? Bahhhh! This game ain't good and shit!

Beaver for cleaver is available. Impress the living shit out of me and we can make it happen.
Thanks, hon! (Or is it Ken?)

You see, a stab or two at a parity is still a quart or two low and... I lose interest like it's transmission fluid? The asscrack thing has more traction than any of our fictions... Impress you? Your last run was Gunsmoke, Miss Kitty... !

Thanks, hon! (Or is it Ken?)

You see, a stab or two at a parity is still a quart or two low and... I lose interest like it's transmission fluid? The asscrack thing has more traction than any of our fictions... Impress you? Your last run was Gunsmoke, Miss Kitty... !

All the cool kids are calling me Ken. Hop on board and be cool too. Like semen, nobody ever thinks about transmission fluid until its a puddle somewhere. I'm just passing the time 'til something interesting happens and I'm starting to get a little bit impatient.

One might think buttcracks to be an infinite item. But they aren't.

All the cool kids are calling me Ken. Hop on board and be cool too. Like semen, nobody ever thinks about transmission fluid until its a puddle somewhere. I'm just passing the time 'til something interesting happens and I'm starting to get a little bit impatient.

They've called me many things, and not one of those things was as nice as "Ken".

http://t2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMkSwLY342jlv-KDQHohDk4jm7FDqNApnAGvPGYgu6FF0B9CJyiiFYokVH

You were always smarter than semen, Ken. But just by a little.

Last edited:
Back