Business Travelers Unite

I still travel for business a few times a year, but nothing like I used to. For several years, it was not unusual for me to spend 200 or more nights in hotels. In all those nights, I never met someone in a bar or restaurant that resulted in a hook up. I had lots of flirty encounters with servers, but never took one back to the hotel with me.

I've never been good at meeting women in bars. I will hang out with colleagues sometimes, but anything more than drinks and dinner is a bit risky, so Craigslist was my friend. I even found one lovely friend through Lit. Now that Craigslist is no longer an option, I don't know what I will do.
 
Definitely miss craigslist. Was good for at least finding an occasionally drink or dinner partner while traveling. Love reading missed connections to see who missed a hookup the night before.
 
Good stories

I have been traveling for many years and have some very good stories. I would love to swap stories. Pm me.
 
I travel all over the U.S. and Canada for work. Typically I don’t seem to have the time or opportunity for a hook up. Although there have been some exceptions to that. I’d love to connect with a female road warrior to see if we could cause our paths to cross.
 
tuesday evening approaches here in the states - where are the travelers who have set up in the hotel bar to target some potential fun for the evening/week?
 
West coast...

I travel regularly for work up and down the west coast including Las Vegas. I've been able to explore quite a bit especially in SF and Seattle. I'd be happy to swap stories, LMK ;-).
 
Hooked up in Dallas meet her in Lit she was sub curious she was a hot married woman PM me ladies if you interested in the details
 
Tuesdays on the road are usually uneventful evenings so does anyone have any interesting stories to tell this morning?
 
I am thinking of writing some of mine. Real life is so much hotter than fantasy. I had an encounter at my favorite hotel in NYC which was just flirting...but it was so sexy. He was so sexy. He was a good boy. I was a good girl back then.

Please do tell some.others
 
I am in SFO quite a bit but am usually surrounded by co-workers. Hard to be naughty when there are so many people who know me. They even book our rooms same floor so I would feel weird having someone in my room.

Would definitely need to be discrete in that situation but could always go back to the guys room. I have seen groups of co-workers down in the bar before and I can see how it could be difficult to meet anybody new without everybody seeing.
 
Love a group with one woman and every on is trying to cut her from the heard, and be the one that scores
 
I will be spending four days in a hotel in San Diego in November. I would love company!
 
Mid Pennsylvania in late October, will have coworkers with me now, still hoping for some fun. There may be someone interested
 
Back
Top