She Keeps Staring at my Tits...

Mariachoo

Really Really Experienced
I teach evening courses and get a lot of adults going back to school, etc. I usually dress very professionally but occasionally I’ll push the envelope with some cleavage, or a shorter skirt than usual. This semester features a woman in one of my classes, mid twenties, short hair, nerdy girl glasses, really hot butch vibes. She keeps staring at my tits. Granted, you can’t miss them, they are 40dd and really nice ;) When the men in my class check me out, they usually give a fleeting glance. But she isn’t even trying to hide it. Every time I look at her, she’s got her eyes on my tits! Last class, I let myself think about it for a moment too long and my nipples got so hard. It’s gonna be a loooonngg semester :devil:

I teach evening courses and get a lot of adults going back to school, etc. I usually dress very professionally but occasionally I’ll push the envelope with some cleavage, or a shorter skirt than usual. This semester features a woman in one of my classes, mid twenties, short hair, nerdy girl glasses, really hot butch vibes. She keeps staring at my tits. Granted, you can’t miss them, they are 40dd and really nice ;) When the men in my class check me out, they usually give a fleeting glance. But she isn’t even trying to hide it. Every time I look at her, she’s got her eyes on my tits! Last class, I let myself think about it for a moment too long and my nipples got so hard. It’s gonna be a loooonngg semester :devil:

I started getting hard reading this. So hot!

Sounds like it's time for private tutoring.

I hope you will play with her and that you will enjoy it.

I love your story

Don't think I could avert my eyes pet......

Definitely give her some glimpses...

Sounds like you want more than a look, though! :devil:

So how do you think you'll handle this?

Yes, I think you should tease her, wear something that's subtly a little more revealing every time and watch her reactions to it...

However, I think the ultimate finale though would be a quiet moment with her at some point in the future, where you can lovingly hold her head towards your breast and nipple and have her taste you...

We’ll see...I’m weighing my options, but oh so tempted to wear something naughty.
Wear something a little low cut but loose. At the appropriate time perhaps while working on an in class assignment, wander over and bend over so she can see in and ask how the assignment is going

Wear something a little low cut but loose. At the appropriate time perhaps while working on an in class assignment, wander over and bend over so she can see in and ask how the assignment is going

Brilliant idea, I think I have just the thing...I’m really looking forward to this week’s class.

Why not write some slightly suggestive comments under her homework, when you mark it?

Maybe... "You're starting to make the right connections, I've seen how attentive you are in class and I think you'd definitely benefit from a firm "hands on" approach, to this particular subject you are so obviously interested in."

It’s Thursday! :devil: My wrap dress shows just enough cleavage, my bra is sheer so as to let the nipples show through the material the moment they get hard. I’m so looking forward to her eyes on me again...anticipation is exciting!

It’s Thursday! :devil: My wrap dress shows just enough cleavage, my bra is sheer so as to let the nipples show through the material the moment they get hard. I’m so looking forward to her eyes on me again...anticipation is exciting!

I think we are too. Can't wait the see the update.

Back