Annie's Room

Wow! Ms Anne! Is that fantasy or experience? Just reading has my heart racing. No matter what, thank you for sharing that with us. :heart:
 
Holidays. Hits like a Mack truck each year and I'm never ready for it. The big night was Wednesday and we really enjoyed ourselves at a large party with friends, few of whom know about hubby's... lifestyle. So when he arrived as my "knock-out girlfriend", he was quite a hit. Very few know about my lesbian explorations but they appreciated the sub-text. We had a lot of fun getting ready for it, shopping for sexy club dresses, etc. and yes, a lot of fun when we got home... well, in the car on the way home. :)
 
Holidays. Hits like a Mack truck each year and I'm never ready for it. The big night was Wednesday and we really enjoyed ourselves at a large party with friends, few of whom know about hubby's... lifestyle. So when he arrived as my "knock-out girlfriend", he was quite a hit. Very few know about my lesbian explorations but they appreciated the sub-text. We had a lot of fun getting ready for it, shopping for sexy club dresses, etc. and yes, a lot of fun when we got home... well, in the car on the way home. :)



Miss You.

Paris.:kiss:
 
Last edited:
My Mistress, Part 1

I enter the bedroom, nervous and indecisive. The instructions were explicit so I try to focus. I take off my dress and lay it carefully on the chair. I see myself in the mirror and smile. I really look good in the lingerie I selected. The red satin ensemble is my favorite. As per instructions, I leave my heels on.

Looking at the bed, the hand cuffs are hanging from each corner, each wrapped in soft velvet. Quite a metaphor for what I can expect, a soft, sweet touch but an inflexible force I will submit to. The side table holds a glass of wine, a red rubber ball gag, and a silver collar. Each has a small padlock on it. Each step is a commitment to you. We've talked online a few times and I want this so bad that I hardly hesitate. I put the collar around my neck, buckle it just lightly tight, and click the lock shut. I put the ball gag in my mouth and repeat the procedure. As I move my head I hear tiny tings from the locks which I find sweet and thrilling at the same time.

Getting on the bed, I start with my ankles, locking each ankle careful to not snag my stockings. My legs are spread but have a good degree of movement when the cuffs are locked enabled by long chains to the bed corners. My breathing is faster now, whistling through my nose and my mouth is watering. My heart is racing and I'm realizing how trapped I am. I have no keys for these locks and while I could find someone to help with the ball gag and collar (with suitable embarrassment), these cuffs are keeping me here no matter what.

I calm myself and put my left wrist in its cuff. The click of the cuff shutting is shockingly loud and my heart jumps again. I know I'm getting wet but I'm almost having a panic attack. The two seemed intertwined, each enhancing the other. I have to work to get the last cuff shut but I accomplish it.

Quiet... my breathing calms and that surprises me. I've given up all control now and the release is... remarkable. I look around the room, laying on the bed but feeling... weightless? I'm in her hands now and I have no choice but to wait. Freed from choice, I feel calm with a simmering excitement and arousal always there.

I'm not sure how much time passes when I hear the lock on the door start to move...

PART 2

She enters and I can't take my eyes off of her. She's taller than I am with long black hair, firm full breasts, and eyes that mesmerize me. She's young, about half my age, but so much more powerful than I am.

I squirm on the bed a little in anticipation, clinking the chains to my cuffs, showing her I obeyed all the rules. She smiles at me, enters the room and closes the door, throwing the latch.

In her hands is a smallish soft-sided duffel bag. She puts it down and unbelts her coat to take it off. I moan through my ball gag when I see her revealed in a black satin bustier with garters to thigh highs, matching panties and what I was aching for... a black latex harness around her waist, under the garters.

"You're just a fuck toy, aren't you, Annie?" she muses. I nod my head, my answer to garbled to understand through the ball gag. "You just ache to be used. You'd do anything to have me strap on a big, thick cock and dominate you with it. You came here and chained yourself up just to be my fuck toy."

Her words are precise and my juices are flowing. My nipples are making tents in the front of my satin bra. She puts a hand in the duffel and pulls out a monster cock, one that makes me intake my breath sharply through my nostrils. I've never even seen one that big. I shudder as she expertly attaches it to the harness and then lets it jut out from her as real as if it was hers...

Oh my! Wow! These are amazing! :eek: I can totally imagine myself in your place. I want to be be bounded and chained and exposed for a powerful mistress like the one you described above!
Damn I'm wet!
 
o hell yes

Oh my! Wow! These are amazing! :eek: I can totally imagine myself in your place. I want to be be bounded and chained and exposed for a powerful mistress like the one you described above!
Damn I'm wet!

This is gonna be good; so helpless! Now you get to find out, prolly from a pro, the lesbian delight that's there. As a guy who dates CD's and loves it, I think you will love the lesbian experience.


https://imgur.com/RpyxI1U
 
Hi there, friends and voyeurs. Been in a bit of a streak, no sex going on cause there are other things happening that are just taking all our energy and attention. Not sure when that'll let up. I'll come back and be more active when I'm feeling sexy again. Annie
 
Hi there, friends and voyeurs. Been in a bit of a streak, no sex going on cause there are other things happening that are just taking all our energy and attention. Not sure when that'll let up. I'll come back and be more active when I'm feeling sexy again. Annie

((((((Hug))))))
 
Annie, we know...

Hi there, friends and voyeurs. Been in a bit of a streak, no sex going on cause there are other things happening that are just taking all our energy and attention. Not sure when that'll let up. I'll come back and be more active when I'm feeling sexy again. Annie

The sissies and their admirers have busy lives, too. Even us retirees. Nothing like 4" of snow to change your plans!


https://imgur.com/zOP7sw4
 
I'm fine, getting through it. Hope it lets up soon but it is what it is.

We did have sex this morning. Hubby dolled up in favorite lingerie and we just made love. It was that lovely blur of almost being with another woman in some ways. No toys or fetish hijinks.
 
Good for you both...

I'm fine, getting through it. Hope it lets up soon but it is what it is.

We did have sex this morning. Hubby dolled up in favorite lingerie and we just made love. It was that lovely blur of almost being with another woman in some ways. No toys or fetish hijinks.

Exciting here, I have a sissy sleepover tmr nite! We have had two dates in the past.
 
Back
Top