Name a Litster that .....(part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ExiledWelshman left this morning for it. :(

NAL who has done something incredibly kind or generous for you this year.

I do t think anyone that I can think of lives in Oklahoma.

NAL that you wish were Santa so you could sit on their lap

So many laps, so little time. Tonight I will choose a Litster who I know has played Santa before. Cole.

NAL who does the 7 fishes tradition on Christmas eve.

So many laps, so little time. Tonight I will choose a Litster who I know has played Santa before. Cole.

NAL who does the 7 fishes tradition on Christmas eve.

I don't know what that is! Someone teach me?

NAL who you talk to every day but rarely see on Lit.

I don't know what that is! Someone teach me?

NAL who you talk to every day but rarely see on Lit.

It's an Italian/American Catholic thing. My ex husband's family did it. No meat is served. They do serve one fishless dish. Usually Pierogies, for people like me who aren't into fish. There must be 7 dishes that involve fish or seafood. Typical for them is an angel hair pasta with tons of garlic and shrimp. Also some kind of small fish, breaded and fried. And sweet pickled peppers stuffed with walnuts, cheese and anchovies. The other dishes might vary and it's a potluck type meal with all the relatives. There is also a Christmas tree shaped tower of fried dough balls dipped in honey and covered with red and green sprinkles. Some people use spun sugar threads on this.

It's an Italian/American Catholic thing. My ex husband's family did it. No meat is served. They do serve one fishless dish. Usually Pierogies, for people like me who aren't into fish. There must be 7 dishes that involve fish or seafood. Typical for them is an angel hair pasta with tons of garlic and shrimp. Also some kind of small fish, breaded and fried. And sweet pickled peppers stuffed with walnuts, cheese and anchovies. The other dishes might vary and it's a potluck type meal with all the relatives. There is also a Christmas tree shaped tower of fried dough balls dipped in honey and covered with red and green sprinkles. Some people use spun sugar threads on this.

Ooh! Thank you!!

I dont spank.... but if I had to say I'd say I'd throw stuffies as a snowball fight at Tulip. A friendly one ofc.

NAL you want to take a class from

I dont spank.... but if I had to say I'd say I'd throw stuffies as a snowball fight at Tulip. A friendly one ofc.

NAL you want to take a class from

Ooh. Many. Crochet lessons from fgg.
Beer brewing from AF.
Guitar from NRJ.
Piano from VFWB

NAL who is getting a Christmas package from you.

Ooh. Many. Crochet lessons from fgg.
Beer brewing from AF.
Guitar from NRJ.
Piano from VFWB

NAL who is getting a Christmas package from you.

Some dude who is barely a Lister. I am horrible with gifts this year.

NAL who has this holiday thing DOWN.

Some dude who is barely a Lister. I am horrible with gifts this year.

NAL who has this holiday thing DOWN.

Pretty sure that'd be me. I am so low key this year. I have a Charlie Brown tree (that I will plant the day after), with one ball, lights, and a blue Linus blanket. Pretty much all I did this year.

NAL that is ready for 2019 to start.

Pretty sure that'd be me. I am so low key this year. I have a Charlie Brown tree (that I will plant the day after), with one ball, lights, and a blue Linus blanket. Pretty much all I did this year.

NAL that is ready for 2019 to start.

Hornblende. He's very excited about his trip :D

NAL with a collection of hilarious festive jumpers

Me. But trying not to be. Holidays kinda officially tainted. Which sucks. I'd never minded before. Just missed them. Now I'll probably always be reminded.

NAL who is good for a pick me up smile and hug

Me. But trying not to be. Holidays kinda officially tainted. Which sucks. I'd never minded before. Just missed them. Now I'll probably always be reminded.

NAL who is good for a pick me up smile and hug

Hotwords

NAL who you'd let pick out your panties... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back