All Audio, All Day- Say What You Mean To Say v2

Love you, babe. :heart:

Ok ok...I recant. I have tried and tried thinking of ways to roast people and I literally cannot!! I can’t tell the difference between funny and mean when I do it. It’s just not in my limited brain space, apparently. So I regretfully pull my name out of the roast hat. I’m sorry!

But I still do 💜 this thread and those in it!

Interlookielewd:

When you are friends with someone, whether a new friend or one that’s been in your life for a long time, what do you do when you are upset with them? Is the friendship ever on the line or do you feel like you can pretty much work through things?

Ok ok...I recant. I have tried and tried thinking of ways to roast people and I literally cannot!! I can’t tell the difference between funny and mean when I do it. It’s just not in my limited brain space, apparently. So I regretfully pull my name out of the roast hat. I’m sorry!

But I still do 💜 this thread and those in it!

You already won! You were willing to put yourself out there and you did, that's all you needed. Going through the actual motions weren't necessary, just letting go and trusting was and you did. :heart:

We used I go to Beach Haven when I was a little girl. Glad I hate the ocean water

The ocean is pretty much wall to wall sharks, as far as I'm concerned. I still enjoy going in it, but I feel like I'm going to be eaten at any moment. And they have every right to eat me, because I'm in their house :cool:

The ocean is pretty much wall to wall sharks, as far as I'm concerned. I still enjoy going in it, but I feel like I'm going to be eaten at any moment. And they have every right to eat me, because I'm in their house :cool:

Growing up going to the Atlantic Ocean in the North meant that the water was dark and whatever floated by me, I assumed it was a body part of someone killed by the mob. So I hate being in the ocean. I like sitting near it, sure. But in the ocean? no. Thanks, Jersey!

i'm new....be gentle....or not! ;)

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1tpldJen9qI

We don't take too kindly to no strangers round these here parts . . .

But welcome aboard anyway! :)

Ok I’m recanting my recant!!

Roasts so far...this is truly cringeworthy.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0vE5YmjD1vb

This was great, you're a natural.

Hey man, show me another state that offers free inoculations while at the beach. :D

Back