The Wolves Heart

Jake woke up in his human form when Luna shot up from her sleep. "Are you ok Luna?" He asked getting up off of her letting her get up if she wanted to.
 
She ran the dream in her head it was a unique dream not a nightmare. Hearing what he said she did not understand it.

"I had a dream but it was not a nightmare..i saw a female werewolf. Beautiful pure white fur and pure golden eyes. But then i saw yoy" she did not understand.
 
"Maybe your dream is trying to tell you something." He said to her
 
She had no idea that she was his mate and looked at him "Did you know such a beautiful creature?" She asked looking into his eyes.
 
"Not that I am aware of." Jake answered he didn't know who he knew in his past life.
 
"I did a long time ago." He said to her not knowing that this woman was the reincarnation of that woman.
 
She looked at him he had to have known her, was his long dead mate "I'm sorry Jake" But why was she dreaming about a person she never knew." She stood up and didn't know what to say or do. "I don't mean to sound stupid and I certainly mean no disrespect to your kind since you really are a beautiful people but you have any elders? Someone old that may know something? I need to know why I am seeing her, I also saw a woman white hair but looked like she was in her 20's her eyes a blue or grey" She had no idea she was describing his dead mate in human form.
 
"We do but they do not live with us. Also about your dreams if you believe in reincarnation you could be my dead mate reborn in another form." Jake said to her taking her hand.
 
When she felt him take her hand something inside her woke up her eyes turned gold for a split second then went back to her color she was born with.
 
When he seen her eye color change he knew something was up but didn't want to tell her what had happened so she wouldn't be scared.
 
Her other life was clawing its way out but she seemed to be in a trance part of her asked what was in her head. "If that was true, could you be with a human instead of one of your own"
 
"Yes and in some cases you could turn back into one of us."He answered.
 
She looked down to the ground "I have heard about the bite and scratching making you into a werewolf. But I have heard of stories that if you care about someone that's a werewolf, truly love them then that turns you as well" She slowly looked back up, her dream wasn't a dream deep down she felt a connection older then time.
 
"I have heard that as well." Jake said to her knowing that there was a connection between them from a past long ago.
 
She placed her hands on her hips thinking. She wondered if she was his mate. She had always seen his kind as beautiful beings. Was this why. She sat back down "I do not remember much of my life. Not to sure who or what i am...will you help me figure out who or what i am?" looking up at him tears in her eyes.
 
"Yes I will help you figure everything out." Jake said knealing down and wiping the tears from her eyes. He knew that what all was going on in her life now was going to be tough fore her but he knew that she wouldn't regret the decision to peruse it.
 
She was grateful to have found one another. Feeling his hand on her cheek. The way her life worked it was always a wonderful. She knew he would and was telling the truth about finding the answers she needed.
 
"Now cheer up." Jake said to her caressing her cheek trying to get her to cheer up.
 
He knew that she was still stressed about it butnthere wasn't much he could do to make her feel at ease.
 
She smiled at Jake. She cracked her neck and sighed "want to join me for a run Jake?" She asked happily
 
"Sure but be warned we may have company if the children see us." He said to her.
 
She smirked "why would I mind, I have always had a soft spot for children" she said reaching to make sure her laces were tied tight. Looking into his eyes "when you change form..do you get use to it? Looks like it hurts"
 
"Yes you will get used to it." Jake said to her smiling. He could sense that that children were scattered and waiting to see what they were going to do.
 
Back
Top