Search for a new friend

joe432

Really Really Experienced
A few years ago I connected with a beautiful woman here on Lit. You could say we had an affair of sorts without any physical contact. Since then we have lost contact and now I want to have that connection again with someone new.

I want to try to find a woman who is already married but something is missing from that relationship, something that I hope to fill, just as she would fill a missing void in my current partnership. In essence, I'm trying to find a friend. We can start off as friends and see where that takes us, we are on a site called literotica after all :rolleyes:

Thanks for taking the time to read, hope you have a great weekend!

I actually made a great friendship out of this post but she had to cut ties to focus on her family life. I find it very respectable but it also leaves me on the lookout for a new friend. So I'm giving this a bump to see if lightening will strike twice and I can make another friend

Lady seeks similar relationship

Joe,
I'm looking for something similar, maybe we could talk see if we can make a connection.

Still looking for someone, I figure since it's Friday night I'll give this a lil bump!

While I have met a lot of nice ladies from this post, I have yet to find a woman that I have really connected with. Still on the look out!

It's a Friday night so I figured I'd give this another bump!

Well let me be the first to welcome you! A strong friendship like this is hard to come by but I haven't stopped looking. Tell me what are your interests

It’s been a long time, I figured why not give this a bump on a lonely Saturday night :rolleyes:

Been offline for a while, I’m looking to jump back in and start something new, any ladies feel the same?

Reading a personal made me think of this old ad and I figured why not give it a bump and see what’s out there. I miss making that connection with someone

Back