NFL 2018-2019 Season Thread

And that fuckin' Bradshaw. Sometimes I get a kick out of watching him in the pre game and sometimes I wanna kick him.
 
Oh man I forgot about that guy. Him and O'Donnell. Dark times in Pennsylvania.
I like the Steelers. Good strong history, usually fun to watch, always some future HOF'er or five to watch.

O'Donnell got them to the super bowl where he made Larry Brown the MVP and got him paid by the Faiders.
 
O'Donnell got them to the super bowl where he made Larry Brown the MVP and got him paid by the Faiders.

Jets paid big money for O'Donnell and he crashed and burned.
 
Only a short time before the world is reminded of how "fair weather" the fans are in New England. :cool:
 
Brady is throwing a hissy.

Beautiful.

Brady tears

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10604-1423597007-19.gif
 
The MNF countdown show is really kinda off and not very enjoyable. I do miss Gruden even tho he annoyed me.
I can't stop thinking about Suzy Kolber sucking my cock before I bend her over and fuck her like I paid for it.
I need to get laid.
 
Broadway Joe Namath said:
I can't stop thinking about Suzy Kolber sucking my cock before I bend her over and fuck her like I paid for it.

FYP. YW.
 
Fuck Fitzmagic and fuck the elevtybillion roughing calls.
 
Just texted my friend and fellow Stiller fan: I'm going to punt your kicker.
Him: Let me see you hit that many posts in a season.
 
Most common phrase spoken on the field this year is "roughing the passer". Perhaps we should just hang a flag on the quarterback just give them free reign to do whatever. I don't agree with trying to injure players but this is starting to look like something other than football.
 
The reports of the Patriots demise may have been a bit premature.

That's how it usually works. They lose a couple bad games and that's it, holy shit Brady hit the wall, Belichick lost the locker room, etc. Then next week comes.

I'm always on the "they're done" train, too. I don't deny it.
 
The reports of the Patriots demise may have been a bit premature.


In my non-scientific opinion, many of these other teams somewhat intimidated by them. The Eagles let go of that fear, and that is one of the ways they beat their asses last year.
 
I'm watching the Faiders and Clowns with a bunch of their fans. Listening to the shit talk from fans of the crappy teams is hilarious.
 
I'm watching the Faiders and Clowns with a bunch of their fans. Listening to the shit talk from fans of the crappy teams is hilarious.

Browns making Brown mistakes but they're close to winning this and really don't look too bad all things considered. The Raiders are losing because of their coach. He's a shit coach that nobody wants to admit is a shit coach. They're a better team than this.
 
Lions and 'Boys was good. Stafford is easy to like as a QB. Can't go wrong with Zeke either. Fun game.
 
Back
Top