Naruto: Taijutsu Team up.

*she looked away deep in thought* "I didn't want to end up like my cousins... Outcasts, traitors, hated, feared.. its no way to live." *As she grew it hurt her to see her cousin go through his struggle alone but her parents refused to let that be her. Then he decided to leave. Word was that he was now rogue, a traitor. Tears fell from her eyes at the thought of that being her.*
 
-Yuki wrapped his arms around her to confort her.-"Do not be silly you are what you are because it is in you clans blood. Itachi I herd was tomurder them through a mission for some reason and Sasuke left to gain power to kill Itachi I do not think he knows. You do not worry....you have me to make sure you do not end up evil."-Yuki smiled enjoying having her in his arms. Yuki looked up.-"Maybe you can define your Skills and control it better."
 
*she laughed nervously* "Tell that to my parents. If they catch me training with my eyes, they may never speak to me again.. We have to keep this quiet until I find a way to tell them, ok?" *she was practically begging this man. She laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. It felt good to be close to him. To someone. She was even able to ignore the throbbing in her ankle, somewhat.*
 
Last edited:
-Yuki shook hbis head.-"why don't you talk to the hokage I am sure you and your family would be safe."-Yuki said stroking her haur helping her relax.-
 
*she looked up at him* "Will you come with me, please?" *she blushed and looked down. Something about him made her feel safe and she wanted him there for support. Her body suddenly began to feel weaker and she quickly turned it off but it was to late it had already took most of her energy. She slumped against him.*
 
-Yuki held her before he could answer and stroked her hair.-"I will."-he said softly as he brought her to his bed and laid her on it with him to give her company he held her in his arms and Yuki just smiled.-
 
*Hinakemi wanted to thank him for everything he'd done for her but she was to weak to speak. She felt like such a burden to this sweet shinobi. There must be some way to show that she appreciated his help. An idea came to her. She opened her eyes a little and put her hands on either side of his face and pulled him closer to her. Gently she kissed him on his lips.*
 
-Yuki blushed he couldn't believe it as he blushed a bright red and she broke the kiss as he smiled.-"I will be back with the Hokage get some rest for now to speak to her."-he ran off still red from the kiss it was unreal. Speaking with Lady Tsunade after a half hour wait he rushed back with her to his home and they Entered.-"Hinakemi what is it you want to speak to me about?"-Yuki sat by her to hold her up lightly.-
 
*Hinakemi had gotten some time to rest as he went to speak to the Hokage. He woke her up and lifted her up slightly. She opened her eyes slowly as Lady Tsunade asked what this was about.* "..Itachi and Sasuke are not the only Uchihas left.. My real name is Hinakemi Uchiha. My mother's body shielded me during the massacre. I was there for a day or two before my adopted parents found me crying under her. They instantly took me home, fed me, and fell in love with me. I've been their baby girl since.." *To prove her point she turned her Sharingan on quickly then stopped it.*
 
-Tsunade looked and folded her arms.-"I see....I have no choice.....You must live and train your Sharingan and your Jutsu to become a splendid Ninja as your parents I will speak to them."-She said and waved her self off and left to do more paper work.-"Isn't that great now you can be taught."
 
*She couldn't help the indescribable joy and shock she felt. Lady Tsunade had accepted her and had even told her to better her Sharingan. She was even going to talk to her parents. They'd have to listen to the Hokage. She was so happy that she hugged Yuki tight.* "You are the most amazing man I have ever encountered in my lifetime.. I'll never be able to repay you."
 
-Yuki was hugging back and blushed at her words.-"Please you do not have to think you owe me a life time debt. I ....just think you were fearing over nothing...I Think you will be ok..."-he said and stroked her hair in the hug.-"You better rest though."
 
*She knew he was right. Her body felt so weak after using her Sharingan for so long. But she didn't want to go home to an empty house. She blushed.* "is it..is it ok if I sleep with you?" *her cheeks turned bright red as she looked up at him. She hoped he'd say yes because, for some reason, she just wanted to be near him.*
 
-Yuki nods and smiled.-"It be nice to have company over."-he said as he laid her down and sat there resting with her.-"I could play some music if you like so we are not completely board?'-he asked as he stroked her hair as it was still not quiet night.-
 
*She closed her eyes and smiled* "I'd like that, Yuki." *she laid her head on the bed and relaxed her body. It felt good to finally have a warm body close to her and talking with her. Actually talking. Yuki was a very special man and she would do what she had to to keep him safe.*
 
-Yuki put on some light music as it played it was very soothing. Yuki laid next to Hinakemi.-"I think i am going to like this friendship."-he said softly feeling for her much more already but said nothing.-
 
*Hinakemi smiled and laid her head on his chest. She wasn't able to categorize her feelings as those of a friend but they had to start somewhere.* "Me to, Yuki." *she lightly kissed his cheek then laid her head back on his chest.*
 
-Yuki and Hinakemi rested for a few hours as his stomach began to growl.-"are you hungry? I could treat to ichiraku ramen?"
 
*she giggled when his stomach growled* "That sounds good but how about I treat you? It's the least I could do." *she sat up smiling at how good she felt*
 
-Yuki smiled as he went in to his bathroom to change quickly in to a new pair of clothes, black shirt and shorts with out his leg covers and nod bandages around his arms his arms slightly scared and scratched.-"Ready to go?"-he asked as he put her on his back to carry her.-
 
*Hinakemi saw that he had quite a few scares and scratches on his arms but she did not ask. She didn't want to pry. When he put her on his back, she laid her head on his shoulder close to his neck.* "Ready."
 
-Yuki smiled taking off for Ichiraku Ramen.-"So glad you will have a friend to talk to?"-he asked as he carried her on his back.-
 
"You have no idea" *she smiled. It felt great to finally have someone talk to her about something besides training and missions. Hinakemi finally had a friend. An amazing friend.* "What about you?"
 
-Yuki smiled as they made there way.-"I was a horrible ninja I only have Taijutsu to work off of. Being taught by Gai Sensei is the only way i have been able to pass as a ninja. I receive the same training at Rock Lee so I am pretty proud of my fighting."
 
*she smiled* "To me that makes you a great ninja. My taijutsu is really awful. I rely on my ninjutsu. Besides its not just his techniques that make a great ninja. A great ninja is also kind and wise. You've showed a great deal of that today."
 
Back
Top