Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT on the second night of a five day convention, a few of us secretaries met for dinner and drinks. It was during the third round we decided to move it to one of the suites. The topic of "Naughtiest thing you did in college" came up....
ICT I would REALLY REALLY like to hear the rest of this story...:D

ICT on the second night of a five day convention, a few of us secretaries met for dinner and drinks. It was during the third round we decided to move it to one of the suites. The topic of "Naughtiest thing you did in college" came up....[/QU

ICT... I REALLLLLLLY want to here more about this

ICT Even though I am not a big drinker, I would prefer more drinks than food. ;)
Speaking of drinks...

ICT I had the BEST tequila cocktail the other evening.. Milagro Reposado Tequila, Agave Nectar, Fresh Lime Juice and Blackberries.... called La Media Luna..

And DAMN... it was AWESOME...

Speaking of drinks...

ICT I had the BEST tequila cocktail the other evening.. Milagro Reposado Tequila, Agave Nectar, Fresh Lime Juice and Blackberries.... called La Media Luna..

And DAMN... it was AWESOME...

Sounds like something the wife has had before. She likes fruit tequila cocktails

and

ICT I like when she has tequila drinks (Tequila makes her clothes fall off :devil:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back