Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetmelissa2001

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 26, 2008
Posts
2,632
I've seen a lot of threads sort of like this but never this exact kind. If there is one out there, I haven't searched to hard. Not sure if it will take up but I'm going to start it anyway.

Basically, you ask a 'have you ever question' and the next person replies with yes or no then asks another yes or no question.

The questions don't have to be sexual but that does make it more fun... :) Any question goes...

I think that explains it...
So here goes...

Q: Have you ever stolen something?
 
Last edited:
have you ever asked someone to do something they weren't comfortable doing yet knew they wopuld love it?
 
have you ever asked someone to do something they weren't comfortable doing yet knew they wopuld love it?

No.

Have you ever watched a lover or significant other while they were peeing?



Melissa: Awesome idea for a thread. This is fun! i can see it takeing off big time!!! :)


:devil: PR :heart:
 
No.

Have you ever watched a lover or significant other while they were peeing?



Melissa: Awesome idea for a thread. This is fun! i can see it takeing off big time!!! :)


:devil: PR :heart:

A: No

Q: Have you ever gone to get the mail naked?

PR, Thanks, I hope it does take off it can be a lot of fun.
 
Unless alligator is a new euphamism for pussy, the answer is no. LOL


Have you ever flashed anyone?

lol, no its not a euphemism as far as I know. I didn't even know people ate it until last week, a friend of mine showed me pictures of ones he had hunted and killed years back. Apparently they do that to keep down the population. Although i don't see why they need to all the anaconda's in the everglades seem to be doing that just fine.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top