One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm behind on everything...yet again. I've not been feeling great and have managed to screw my sleep schedule up even more than usual.

It also appears that my camera has learned to eat batteries. If I don't take the batteries out of it when I'm done with it, it has something that keeps running in/on it that drains the batteries completely within 24 hours. The camera on my cell phone is terrible for night shots apparently. So...until I run to the store and buy even more batteries we're back to some of the old bits and pieces.

attachment.php

My favorite lady in my favorite color!! Happy Hump day!! :devil:

So...I was bored and playing around with one of those BDSM quizzes. The results were interesting, though probably only partially accurate. How in the hell can I be 82% submissive and 50% dominant, and when did I become so sadistic and why didn't I get the memo?

Switch 100%
Experimental 96%
Exhibitionist / Voyeur 93%
Submissive 82%
Bondage 79%
Masochist 79%
Sadist 54%
Dominant 50%
Degradation 32%
Vanilla 7%

Sorry I'm behind on everything...yet again. I've not been feeling great and have managed to screw my sleep schedule up even more than usual.

It also appears that my camera has learned to eat batteries. If I don't take the batteries out of it when I'm done with it, it has something that keeps running in/on it that drains the batteries completely within 24 hours. The camera on my cell phone is terrible for night shots apparently. So...until I run to the store and buy even more batteries we're back to some of the old bits and pieces.

attachment.php

sexy photo:heart::heart::heart:

not doing much with my time off, just catchin up on sleep n some dvd's
the boss is taking the next month off, so just vegin before the sheite hits the fan

the early start is to honor the diggers who have fallen in wars,
my grand father served in the armed forces in ww2,

sexy photo:heart::heart::heart:

not doing much with my time off, just catchin up on sleep n some dvd's
the boss is taking the next month off, so just vegin before the sheite hits the fan

the early start is to honor the diggers who have fallen in wars,
my grand father served in the armed forces in ww2,

It's great that you're honoring them. I would just prefer to honor people later in the day when I'm actually coherent. I don't mean any disrespect by it I assure you.

The time off sounds great, I hope you enjoy yourself. :kiss:

Sadist? Nooooo....

I'm soooo not sadistic....
I'm pretty sure the 50% dominant is a stretch too.

I won't waste ya time since ya busy today. Hi how are ya nice new pic I'm off to work

It's great that you're honoring them. I would just prefer to honor people later in the day when I'm actually coherent. I don't mean any disrespect by it I assure you.

same here, but dawn is the time:)

Sorry to hear about the camera problems; but LOVE all of your "bits & pieces"!!!:rose::rose:

It's not a big deal. I just need to grab some new batteries and remember to take them out when I'm not using the camera and all will be well. It still works great other than that, any failings in my pictures are generally operator problems and not the fault of the camera. I might have taken an entire set before remembering to clean the smudge off of the lens recently. :rolleyes:

I won't waste ya time since ya busy today. Hi how are ya nice new pic I'm off to work

I'm busy? Doing what? Being sick and horny at the same time?

Have a great day at work!

Well I can't really help with the first but if ya wanna talk ya know how to get a hold if me. As for the 2nd...well my cocks hard...why don't ya come sit on it

I have tons and tons of unedited pics that I never posted and I was flipping through them and came across this one. I think I may have posted an edited version of it at some point. It won't appeal to everyone, but for the life of me I can't figure out why I ever felt the need to edit it. I love how dark it looks exactly as it came out of the camera.

attachment.php

And something a bit lighter in the shadow play realm for everyone else.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF8131a_Lit.jpg
    DSCF8131a_Lit.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 294
  • Light and shadow 3a_Lit.jpg
    Light and shadow 3a_Lit.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 595

attachment.php

Well good morning beautiful lady! I see I'm way behind as usual. Thank you for getting me UP so quickly this morning! Now come on over and take care of this condition you've put me in:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back