best free cam site for mature

charlie069

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 4, 2010
Posts
320
I like to cam on chat ur bate dot com but would prefer to find a site like that for mature men and women. Any ideas?
 
I like to cam on chat ur bate dot com but would prefer to find a site like that for mature men and women. Any ideas?

I've been looking for the same, without luck.
If you should find such a site please let me know. I'll do the same.
 
I had never heard

Of this website.
I looked and found a couple of alternatives

X v I e w dot TV seems the closest to your requirement
 
sometimes

Those people are real people doing for fun instead of money?

Lots of the cam users are real persons doing it for fun. they have no restricitions or requirements for tokens. In fact i'm not setup to get tokens and get turned on knowing someone is watching me get off, possibly as i watch them.
 
Have you tried camfuze. Its a smallish site. But if im in the mood you usually get a few admirerers and go private.
 
Yes I occasionally appear on cam fuze. There are a lot of guys but usually a few women peek in which heightens my excitement.
 
I like to cam on chat ur bate dot com but would prefer to find a site like that for mature men and women. Any ideas?
I too like CB. The video quality is much better than any other site and there tends to be more people willing to chat. If you go to the bottom of the page, you can choose to see only certain age groups, such as "30-50 year olds" or "50+ year olds".
 
Back
Top