Sin

observer255

Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Posts
104
Does anyone else have the belief that for example ( as cruel and degrading) a taste of 30 lashes of the whip nonetheless cleanses the victim of sin?
 
'Sin' means without, as in sin agua, without water.

To be without sex is a literal sin.

Fuck, and sin no more.
 
D(.)(.)

D(.)(.)------------- all thirty lashes does is hurts my ass.

Forgive me Father I have sinned. Now let's fuck.

How does one become experienced with 36 posts? That looks sinful to me.
 
As much as purchasing a letter of indulgence.

Excellent come back.

I'm not sure that a discussion of sin is all that interesting or pertinent on this board. BDSM is about adults playing sexually. And using power exchange as part of that sexual play or as a defining characteristic of a relationship.
These encounters/ relationships may include pain as either part of the power exchange dynamic or as a means of arousal for one or both people.
This is not a matter of faith. Or of grace. Or of forgiveness. Or of sinning. It just is.
People have enough screwed up ideas about religion and fucked up experiences with organized religion that we only harm ourselves to bring sin into the bedroom.

I am a person of faith. But as far as my sexuality is concerned... this is a gift of my creator. That perhaps is a sin if I don't enjoy fully. And what I do and don't do in the privacy of my home with the consent of another adult... No one can tell me whether I can or can't or if I should seek absolution for what I do. This is between me, my partner and possibly, my God.
 
Does anyone else have the belief that for example ( as cruel and degrading) a taste of 30 lashes of the whip nonetheless cleanses the victim of sin?

What victim? No victims here. This is... well I was going to say a non-question but that's not quite right. Perhaps you care to rephrase or dig deeper? If consensual BDSM activities conflict with, or reaffirm your religious feelings, then a more pointed statement from you might get us all closer to a meaningful conversation with input on what you are experiencing.
 
Back
Top