I.M. Fauve Gallery

...and Wonderwoman vs Cock.
attachment.php

ok back to real work.

O rly? ;)

That's real work bubba! I like the little bit of hair that gives us a temptation. Nice touch. But does the manhandling bring about . . . a little discomfort? Wooshie! :D

It's a magical rope..supposedly when wound around someone, they are compelle dto tell the truth!
So...I suspect the cock will be "spitting it out" soon enough.

Also in the heap of drawings was this one, Getting A little Behind.

I like the concept better than my execution...I'll have to do this again...and again.:D
attachment.php

Last edited:
it was coincidental that your comment, Esperenza>
Whom shall I vote for, hmmm, guess it be the peeing broad.;)
On the Bench Poll thread mentioned peeing...

I have SOME interest in that quirk, though far from obsessed. But somewhere in my LIT history I was provoked to draw this one...and cannot remember what led up to it!
attachment.php

I wonder if anyone recalls?

Last edited:
it was coincidental that your comment, Esperenza>

On the Bench Poll thread mentioned peeing...

I have SOME interest in that quirk, though far from obsessed. But somewhere in my LIT history I was provoked to draw this one...and cannot remember what led up to it!
attachment.php

I wonder if anyone recalls?

It does give a meaning to quenching thirst.
:D

It may be a thirst which cannot be quenched. A tease, a taunt, a taste, but no real fufilment or satisfaction.

or just a bunch of fun.:rolleyes::D

Not only an artist, but a muse as well. Have a good weekend THROBBS. Hope ya get to post something soon.

Espie

It may be a thirst which cannot be quenched. A tease, a taunt, a taste, but no real fufilment or satisfaction.

or just a bunch of fun.:rolleyes::D

I shall taunt you a second time, nay, perhaps a 20th time.

. . . and I think you shall have satisfaction.:heart:

I shall taunt you a second time, nay, perhaps a 20th time.

. . . and I think you shall have satisfaction.:heart:

Kinki,

It seems he needs little in the way of taunting, but rather is the tauntee. And staisfaction is freely withing his grasp, with you in his mind. In fact . . .

Kinki,

It seems he needs little in the way of taunting, but rather is the tauntee. And staisfaction is freely withing his grasp, with you in his mind. In fact . . .

just keep talking about me, that's ok..I see how it is.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
in retrospect, maybe better kept in sketchbooks buried and secreted away.

there has to be a better place.

Deviant art is all over the place and no goo dconvo.. and not very "deviant"...certainly "tame" as erotica goes.

Back