Eating Your Own Cum

blklthrjkt said:
I prefer the heels over head technique where you actually shoot into your own mouth. Nice and fresh and warm that way and no akward thinking about it. Problem is it really can stretch your flexibility!


I tried this for the first time last night and honestly i liked it, in fact im gonna do it again in a minute.

Only problem with it is im still left wishing i had a real cock to try it on... ah well, hopefully will some day
 
I've been known to unload my cum on my wife's tit's and then lick it off as I tease her clit with my fingers before I go down on her.
 
Like most of u I can eat the 1st bits of cum then lose my appetite when I orgasm :(

But slurp up other guys cum (when I know they r clean) Love sucking them dry. Only got the taste of it when a guy came without warning while giving head and it all just shot down my throat and to my surprise I loved it and couldn't wait to do it again.

also off topic but BEING BI ROCKS!!
 
I also started by getting naked, rolling over on my back, positioning my cock in front of my face, jerking off, and cumming into my open mouth or all over my face.
It was also very good with a dildo vibrating deep in my ass as I shot my hot load and swallowed my own cum.
Not quite so flexible now, so I have tried to eat out of my hand but usually lose interest like others.
But once when playing on cam and mic I was ordered to cum and then eat it. I shot a big load into my hand and the voice on the mic demanded that I slurp it up and without thinking I leaned forward and eagerly licked up my cum out of my hand, smearing it on my face as the mic voice encouraged me and others watched. Felt great. Another time I was on the mic and a guy called me a "cocksucking slut" and ordered me to cum on a rubber cock and suck it off, which I did with great enjoyment.
For some reason it seems to be the voice connection which makes me go through with it. When I masturbate on cam without the mic I usually don't follow through.
 
I love drinking my own cum. I usually just get what's on my fingers and what's left on my head. I've never had a full load though.
 
I like to eat my cum. I have done it for years. I use the legs over head position and shoot it into my mouth being sure to get it on my face too. I like to wear black nylons and watch myself in a mirror. I swallow it too.
Joe
 
I just tried something different....at least for me. I was watching a bit of erotica and sipping a cold Bud while slowly jerking off. I shot my load into the beer and I'm enjoying it while posting. Very tasty.
 
Erotic47 said:
I like to eat my cum. I have done it for years. I use the legs over head position and shoot it into my mouth being sure to get it on my face too. I like to wear black nylons and watch myself in a mirror. I swallow it too.
Joe


MMMMMMMMMMM so were are the pic's then ? :p
 
I've tasted and liked the taste of my pre cum but like others I have backed out at tasting my own cum but this morning is going to be different.
This morning there will be no backdown. :devil:
 
cum

i would like to be on my knees in front of a big cock and have someone wank and shoot a load into my mouth, or suck on a big hard cock and put my lips over the slit and suck hard so all the cum goes into my mouth out of the slit. :devil:
 
me too, I love the idea of sucking cock, never actually done it tho....
 
Saturday morning breakfast was ME!!!

I had a really nice j/o session Saturday morning... one of those where I was incredibly horny and my balls, fat with cum inside, ached for release. I spent a long while taking pleasure in my body, fondling it all over, playing with my perineum and stroking my hard, saliva-lubricated cock. As I caressed and squeezed my balls, I imagined the goodness inside each testicle and how nice it would be to empty both sperm glands into my mouth and take nourishment from the seed of my own body. Eventually, I reached my climax point, and, squeezing near the base of my cock to control the flow, managed to emit no more than a modest amount of cum onto my palm, which I eagerly licked up. It was incredibly thrilling to do this so readily.

I was able to repeat this five or six times, each time slurping the small amount of semen in my hand until my testicles were somewhat – maybe half to three quarters – empty. Still horny, despite having milked and licked much of my substantial load, I was really enjoying the taste and texture of my man-essence. It was a near perfect load: thick, creamy and having a rich, consistent whiteness throughout. It was still slightly warm, though surprisingly tasteless, save for hints of certain elemental ingredients. I found the cum to be incredibly pleasant in my mouth and on my tongue – not bitter or acidic at all. I stood clutching my erect penis in front of the large mirror before me, carefully regulating the flow of semen from the tip, observing with delight the copious white load in my mouth as I swirled it around and savored the slickness and taste of my own essential fluid.

Knowing that a little more more of the slippery goodness yet remained to be milked from between my legs, I quickly swallowed that which I'd already taken in my mouth. It was a naughtily thrilling sensation, that huge wad of warm, sperm-rich essence sliding down my throat into my stomach, to be ingested once more into the body it had just exited. I allowed one more dallop of cum onto my palm and ate that too, for good measure.

I thought I would save what was left in my balls for later, and I dressed and went on about the morning, enjoying the after-taste of my sex, and the sensation of the sticky seminal residue in my throat.

After about ten minutes, however, I was so aroused by the idea of what I had done and still so hot to do it again that I went back, undressed and soon was milking my hard dick again. I longed to satisfy to the uttermost my "forbidden hunger." I repeated the whole process and soon was ejaculating short emissions of precious white nectar from the head of my cock, devouring each one with gusto. I knew, however, that the next shot would be my last. Already I was losing the urge to eat my load that has brought me this far.

I had licked up and eaten the entire (not insubstantial) contents of my testicles, save for this last helping. The idea was rapidly losing its appeal, but I was determined to go all the way and finish this incredibly hot, sexy meal from the depths of my own body. And so I let go the last of my load, surprised to see so much cum still shooting onto my palm at this late stage of what had been a long, step-by-step ejaculation.

No longer horny, the urge now fading away, I was suddenly rather reluctant to continue. Nevertheless, I licked up the last of my cum and swallowed it down. It's odd how easily you can suck yourself off while in the throes of erection and lust, but once the testes are spent, it can seem so strange, almost replusive, to eat your own seminal fluid. I felt I needed to go have a big drink of water to wash everything down, and a little later, a fresh cup of coffee.

But the fact remains, I did it! I managed to jack off and eat an entire load of my own cum for breakfast... and if I do say so myself, I was quite delicious! I also took a great deal of pleasure in doing it. I look forward to the next opportunity, which I hope will be tomorrow night.
 
Last edited:
I gave myself a facial today....but considering I had jacked off the night before, it was kind of a weak one..
 
so, is there a name for the phenomenon where you want to eat your cum, want to eat your cum, want to eat your cum, then change your mind after orgasm? It happens to me all the time. I have done it several times and certainly like it. I'm cum in a spoon, cup, on a plate...
 
Lots of guys find cum appealing prior to orgasm, and afterward lose interest. But the same is for lots of sexual things. Some guys once they cum, they roll over and go to sleep too. ;)
 
cum lover

i love to eat my cum, i like to get my girls panties and sniff them, while i jerk off, and then cum in the panties and lick them clean, and if i lose the courage to eat them, i can go back in about thrity minutes and taste my cum on them, mmmm, try it you will like it :nana:
 
Hmmmmn my personal favorite time? My last Mistress had a friend who works at a sex toy shop and makes her own. Well as a gift I was given a lovely leather and latex penis gag complete with a channel for making it "shoot". I remember at one point having two men invited over, I was fed their cum and my own through the gag. Then later i got the pleasure of cleaning them off. :cathappy:
 
HarletMinx said:
Hmmmmn my personal favorite time? My last Mistress had a friend who works at a sex toy shop and makes her own. Well as a gift I was given a lovely leather and latex penis gag complete with a channel for making it "shoot". I remember at one point having two men invited over, I was fed their cum and my own through the gag. Then later i got the pleasure of cleaning them off. :cathappy:
interesting... would like to see this toy you got. ;)
 
blklthrjkt said:
Lots of guys find cum appealing prior to orgasm, and afterward lose interest. But the same is for lots of sexual things. Some guys once they cum, they roll over and go to sleep too. ;)
I've often been filled with the desire to eat my own cum when I wank and lose interest once I actually shoot. That's normal of course (though I do get to enjoy the precum).

But thankfully when I'm with someone, and the mood is there, I'm still horny enough after I cum to do whatever I wa sin the mood for before. That's the wonder of being attracted to the person you're with of course.

Plus if a man or woman wants me to eat cum, and they're willing to do the same, how can a gentleman refuse?
 
Back
Top