United Kingdom

I got married to my former wife in a kilt for a bit of a laugh as we got married in Edinburgh which was where she came from originally. I got some funny looks - I rather got the impression that they hadn't seen too many black legs in kilts before!

Sounds hawt! I hope you kept your kilt. Men of all skin colors should wear kilts if they feel so inclined. In my neck of the woods there is a trend in utili-kilts. Functional and comfortable (I'm told) and a bit of eye candy for the ladies :rose:

Sounds hawt! I hope you kept your kilt. Men of all skin colors should wear kilts if they feel so inclined. In my neck of the woods there is a trend in utili-kilts. Functional and comfortable (I'm told) and a bit of eye candy for the ladies :rose:

It was hired unfortunately! The funniest bit was that because I wasn't Scottish I had to wear a tartan that was not assigned to a particular clan. There were very few of those around at the time but I chose "Black Watch" tartan. Made a few at the wedding smile!

Hi Shy Slave. I know what the reason is, but what do you think the reason is?

Well...... because it is tge middle of nowhere of course.
What other reason could there be??
I lived in South Lincs for a couple of years but worried I would suddenly have a wish to marry my uncle/brother/cousin, I left ;)

Well...... because it is tge middle of nowhere of course.
What other reason could there be??
I lived in South Lincs for a couple of years but worried I would suddenly have a wish to marry my uncle/brother/cousin, I left ;)

Haha true.

To be honest I've never actually seen a deep friend Mars bar lol and in the US they have a fryer big enough for a whole turkey!

I went to uni and Dundee and like you have live all over. Borders are a worry just now, I travel a lot for work and it would be a nightmare,

I was up in Edinburgh with work last week and had a deep fried Mars bar to try on the Royal Mile. Felt all wrong, tbh.

We have basically just given a shit ton of airtime to a bunch of arseholes noone knew about and almost everyone objects to

I have watched

We have basically just given a shit ton of airtime to a bunch of arseholes noone knew about and almost everyone objects to

Several interviews and now Gerry Adams and Alistair Campbell are starting to make sense!!

We are doomed!!

But Trump is delaying his visit so not all bad.

I'm from Dorset, down in the south west. But I've mainly connected with Americans on here too. I'm used to it by now šŸ˜…

I'm here from the uk feel free to get in touch if there's anything you want to know

Back