Sibling rivalry

N

NineEnigma

I have been thinking about writing a story about sisters engaging is a contest to see who could bed a target first. I would like to hear what you would like to see in this type of story. I am also afraid it is a trope that has been done to death. Thoughts

It could actually be funny to have a sister with a gay brother betting who could first bed a bi male, only to wind up as a 3some with him.
(and this is gender swappable, so it could be a brother with a lesbian sister going after a bi female)

That is an interesting idea. I was thinking of a brother in law of an older sibling.

I am also considering working on the following stories, any thoughts?

Sister sex competition

Squeal to Mother-in-Whore

Good Mormon wife falls

Something sci-fi dystopian future

Reporter kidnaped

Glory Hole wife

End of the club series

I am currently working on the next club installment from Stephanie's point of view.

How about two sisters competing to seduce their Dad? (or their Mom)

This is something I have thought about my biggest struggle is what is the motivation for the contest and why would they pick their mom or Dad?

Make 'em IDENTICAL twins. So identical that their target can't tell the difference.

Twins

Make 'em IDENTICAL twins. So identical that their target can't tell the difference.
This was one of my first thoughts with a mutual friend. I had pulled back a little for fear of being to predictable.

Back