men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife

It is common for a woman to become hornier as she grows older. A woman is at her prime, sexually, between 35 and 45 and it is reported that she gets hornier as she approaches 45 or even 50. As we grow older we (women) also tend to desire pure and raw sex. Sex for its own sake. Animal sex.

It's nice to hear a woman say this. Because I'm still hoping my wife lets another man screw her again. This plus years years of monogamy will equal a certain restlessness and curiousity only sex with another man will satisfy.
 
Really. I guess it depends on the perspective. Women do reach their sexual peeks in their thirties but most of the time it keeps on going downhill after that. The general stereotype is that they get less and less interested after that peek while men go from being sexual to being dirty old men.
 
Really. I guess it depends on the perspective. Women do reach their sexual peeks in their thirties but most of the time it keeps on going downhill after that. The general stereotype is that they get less and less interested after that peek while men go from being sexual to being dirty old men.

Not sure where you got your data that women peak in their thirties, but my experiences are entirely the opposite. I have found that women in their 40's and up are more experienced, more in tune with their bodies and sexuality and vastly more orgasmic.

To answer the original thread question...Yes. I never thought I would, but the first time it happened started out as frolicking with another couple. My then wife and I just enjoyed the heat of the moment and the next thing you know my wife is riding him and I am on top of his wife. I was hooked at that moment. Knowing that we were not only okay with what was happening, but that we were sharing it made it overwhelmingly sexy. Guess you have to have the giving type of personality, because you get off seeing your lover getting off.
 
I want to secretly watch my conservative, timid wife be respectfully seduced by another man. She is not a slut so some porn approach would not work...

I would love to see her reactions and how far she let it go...

I know I would be jealous and aroused at the same time...
 
I want to secretly watch my conservative, timid wife be respectfully seduced by another man. She is not a slut so some porn approach would not work...

I would love to see her reactions and how far she let it go...

I know I would be jealous and aroused at the same time...

You have described my wife to a tee! Porn would not work as well. I'm not a writer but I'm currently typing out a rough draft of this topic. I'll send you link when done.
 
What a lovely Mother'd Day present it would had been if I were able to get 2 or 3 guys t ofuck her silly last night ........... though she did have that one cock which Im very happy she had no complaints about !?!? ME :) !!
 
I want to secretly watch my conservative, timid wife be respectfully seduced by another man. She is not a slut so some porn approach would not work...

I would love to see her reactions and how far she let it go...

I know I would be jealous and aroused at the same time...
Dear Conflicted One,

I find myself with the same desire for my very conservative wife as well. I would love to watch her seduced by a man whom I would describe as gentleman and see how far she would go. I would be willing to watch her go all the way and accept his penis deep within her body.
 
Dear Conflicted One,

I find myself with the same desire for my very conservative wife as well. I would love to watch her seduced by a man whom I would describe as gentleman and see how far she would go. I would be willing to watch her go all the way and accept his penis deep within her body.

Nods in agreement...
 
My wife...

Yes, I'd love for another man to screw my wife. She's opened her legs for another man in the past and I want her to do it again. Until then I enjoy recieving PMs from guys telling how they would fuck her. I'd love to from anyone up for it. Thanks.
 
Sounds good!

I look forward to reading...

knew a friend on here who had a similar issue - haven't seen him online in a while, so he may have worked through some of the things he was thinking about or found another avenue to discuss his concerns.
 
Yes
If someone had of told me a couple of months ago I'd be really turned on by this I'd say they were crazy. Now it's all I think of.
 
I want to secretly watch my conservative, timid wife be respectfully seduced by another man. She is not a slut so some porn approach would not work...

I would love to see her reactions and how far she let it go...

I know I would be jealous and aroused at the same time...

This right here is what I would like to see with my conservative wife who works hard to maintain the proper image of wife and mother.
 
Yes, I'd love for another man to screw my wife. She's opened her legs for another man in the past and I want her to do it again. Until then I enjoy recieving PMs from guys telling how they would fuck her. I'd love to from anyone up for it. Thanks.

Bumped.
 
The thing is almost every time I talk about this to someone, its like "I'm gonna ass fuck your bitch"

Really? Did you miss my CONSERVATIVE description?

Even if a fantasy I need it to be REALISTIC...

It would take a slow, respectful seduction to have a REMOTE chance of swaying my wife...
 
The thing is almost every time I talk about this to someone, its like "I'm gonna ass fuck your bitch"

Really? Did you miss my CONSERVATIVE description?

Even if a fantasy I need it to be REALISTIC...

It would take a slow, respectful seduction to have a REMOTE chance of swaying my wife...

the scene i'm writing at the moment is anything but slow and respectful :D

here's an excerpt. btw, this is in no way autobiographical. it's for a specific audience on a friend's site/blog:

The bikini was always going to be trouble, especially with Miranda’s body inside it.

I got the sense it was going to go wrong as soon as I saw them: three boys, all tattoos and testosterone. Throw in the sun, the poolside bar, thumping music and my wife’s big tits and it was bound to get messy. It might only have been two in the afternoon, but they’d been on it all day. The three of them could have been squaddies on leave after months in the sand, or brickies from Essex in Spain for a jolly – it didn’t matter at all. The second they appeared, I sensed the danger.

Miranda was on her first rum and coke, perched on a crane-legged stool, legs crossed, a cunty, bored pout on her face. Miranda had her back to them. They came into sight over her right shoulder, with the oomf-oomf-oomf of some Eurotrash beat masking their arrival as far as my wife was concerned.

I thought about ways to keep her attention, but couldn’t come up with any good ideas before Miranda swivelled at the waist to check out the mayhem behind her. One clown had jumped into the pool, raucous laughter following the almighty splash.

A leaden sinker of the inevitable plummeted into the pit of my stomach when one of them clocked my wife’s breasts in profile. To be honest, I couldn’t fault him, Miranda’s chest is an eye-catcher. Like many before him, he performed a classic double take. Then nudged an elbow into his mate. There were words exchanged. I didn’t need to be a lip-reader to know what subject they were discussing. The way they kept throwing looks at Miranda told me all I needed to know.

I clung to the hope Miranda might ignore them – a possibility of course, but a slim one at best. The sun, the rum, three fit young men and a chance to flirt were just her scene. Most women shun the loud, boisterous, overconfident cheeky-chappie type – but not Miranda.

It only took them less than ten minutes to make the first move.

###

The boys staked a claim to three sun-loungers before their antics drew looks of disgust and drove a few people away. They shouted and swore and dive-bombed into the pool, with Miranda craning round for a look every half-minute or so. I could have groaned out loud when I saw her squirming.

I made a comment about lads having fun, doing my best to grin while going for matey collusion. My wife responded with a lip-curled look of disdain. She sneered at me and said, “Like you’d know what fun was,” then turned the long sweep of her back to me so she could eye the three of them showing off for her benefit.

One of them said something to his friends. I saw him throw a glance at Miranda before he smirked and his head jerked in our direction. A brief to-and-fro ensued, the upshot being he detached himself from the group and came over with all the swaggering bravado I’d expected.

He arrived at the bar and gave me the once over. The alpha-dog dismissed me in an instant before grinning at my wife. “What you drinking?” he asked, his eyes sliding all over Miranda’s body. His appreciation was so blatant he might as well have reached for her tits.

Miranda didn’t even grace me with a look. She just curled her hair around one forefinger and beamed a smile at the young man with the blonde crew-cut.

“Have one on me,” he offered when Miranda replied.

My guts slid, the familiar feeling dragging at my insides. I might as well have been invisible.

Blondie gave the order and the barman turned away, then he leered at Miranda. “You’re welcome,” he said. “I saw you sitting here and thought I’d buy you a drink. You’re gorgeous, by-the-way.”

Miranda chuckled and touched him on the arm. “You’re a naughty boy,” she purred, loving it. “How old are you – twenty? I’m forty-two. You really shouldn’t be flirting with a married lady…”

I could see he didn’t give a shit about Miranda’s age or marital status. He didn’t care about me or any wedding ring I’d put on her finger. For Blondie it was all about the inefficiency of Miranda’s bikini bra when it came to covering her big boobs.

“Enjoy the drink,” he said, smirking. “If you want to join us,” he added, eyes lingering on my wife’s cleavage. “We’re just over there.” He looked at me with an expression which said, If you’re going to say something, say it now. His eyes challenged me in a territorial taunt. He kept it going for a few seconds, the alpha-dog staring the competition into submission.

I could read his mind – Wanker, he was thinking. Then, finally, he clicked his tongue at Miranda, winking at her before he strolled back to his mates.

“Miranda?” I mumbled, a sense of deep foreboding settling over me. “Shall we go upstairs?”

My wife fixed me with a feline stare. With no hesitation whatsoever she responded with a curt, cold, “No. You go. I might go and have a drink with those boys.”

So that was that. As soon as she said it, I knew what would happen.

“Miranda, please…” I tried.

But, as usual, my pleas cut no ice.

“Oh God,” she breathed, eyes rolling. Miranda reached for her cigarettes, lighting up before blowing a viper’s breath towards the sky. “You go upstairs if you want; I’m staying here.” She turned her head to look at the three men as she said it, her body language plain to read.

Fuck off, her back screamed at me. Leave me alone. Those boys will take good care of me.

I lingered, reluctant to leave her.

Two minutes later, she sighed at me. “God, are you still her?” my wife snapped. Miranda grabbed for the drink Blondie had paid for. “What do you want?” she asked, her top lip curled. “I thought you were going.”

I thought about begging her to come with me, but couldn’t face her jeering.

“Wuh-will you be long?” I managed to stutter. “I think you’ve had enough to drink.”

She was already grinning at the three young men. I could see them looking and waving, encouraging my wife with their eyes and tight jerks of their heads.

“I’ll be back when I’m good and ready,” she told me, picking up her drink.

I watched my wife’s rump twitch as she walked over to them.

As Miranda approached, I examined their faces. What I saw were three virile young men eyeing my wife with feral intensity. They were hungry for her.

And if Miranda didn’t come back to the room dripping with cum, I’d be more than surprised.

###

She married me because she thought I had money. And I did, a bit, but it wasn’t as much of a pile of cash as I’d led her to believe. For my part I’d been irresistibly drawn to her. Miranda has that effect. Even now she’s getting on a bit Miranda still has the indefinable quality which sucks men into her orbit. It’s in her look, the way she carries herself, the way she dresses. My wife moves with this sinuous grace, a liquid feline glide. It’s effortless, the majestic prow of a ship cutting through calm waters.

Men do ridiculous things to impress her. I’ve seen captains of industry – staid, dependable, humourless men get stupid in her presence.

I married her because I couldn’t bear the thought of not having her. It was crazy, an obsession. Acquiring her became the sole focus of my life for a few vague months. Even as I was doing it I knew I was letting myself in for a lifetime of hurt. I was fully aware I would never be able to match Miranda’s appetite for the sordid. It was obvious to me the veneer of respect she play-acted would slip away when she learned the true state of my financial affairs. The irony of it was, I came close to bankrupting myself in wooing Miranda. I spent vast sums on impressing her – clothes, jewels, trips to exotic locations.

Now my chickens had come home to roost.

We were in a less-than-five-star resort in Spain. Three men had caught my wife’s eye.

I left the poolside but loitered near the door so I could torture myself with the sight of my wife cavorting and flirting. Blondie seemed to be the leader of the pack. He took a lot of Miranda’s attention, making her laugh at his antics while she played up to him.

Next in line was a dark-haired boy I put in his early twenties. He had the powerful physique of someone who spent a lot of time throwing huge lumps of iron around in a gym. One arm was covered in a sleeve of tattoos. He looked like a laid-back sort, but I got a sense he was capable and dangerous as he reclined on his lounger and grinned, eyes behind aviator sunglasses.

A quick assessment of Number Three reinforced the impression the trio were servicemen of some kind. He had short hair as well, with a tattoo on his meaty ball of his right shoulder reminiscent of some military design – a regimental insignia perhaps? As with the other two, he looked in good shape. Not as well built as Sleeve Tattoo, but taller and leaner, sleek like a big cat.

He was the one who escalated the scene between my wife and themselves.

Miranda was laid on the lounger Blondie had originally been using, sandwiched between the other two boys. When she leaned over to one side to grab at her glass she left the knot of her bikini top exposed to Number Three’s fingers.

I saw Sleeve Tattoo boggle when my wife’s heavy breasts swung free. Blondie laughed at Miranda’s yelp. She blurted an objection she didn’t really mean while pretending to pack her tits back into the bikini.

My wife turned to grin an admonishment at Number Three while still struggling with her bikini and boobs.

Number Three smirked and retied Miranda’s bikini top, restoring her modesty while some sort of discussion ensued. I couldn’t make out a thing which was said, the upshot being Miranda stood up and drained her glass.

Hope surged – she was leaving the group and heading upstairs!

But the moment was fleeting and my heart slumped into my boots when the two boys on the sunbeds also rose to their feet.

Blondie led the way, my wife the nucleus of the group as they came towards the door. I was too slow to react, with Blondie ignoring me completely as he passed. Sleeve Tattoo threw me a look and kept on going, but Miranda, third in the crocodile, stopped as soon as she saw me.

“What are you doing here?” she asked, one sculpted eyebrow up in her hairline.
 
I am a 'wife'... and I would love to straddle and impale myself on a slick, willing cock while my Man groans encouragement.

Where are you, big boys? :devil:
 
my wife

Yes, I'd love for another man to screw my wife. She's opened her legs for another man in the past and I want her to do it again. Until then I enjoy recieving PMs from guys telling how they would fuck her. I'd love to from anyone up for it. Thanks.

Thread bumped.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top