Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm... I love it...

746_1000.jpg

Despite the numbing of this gorgeous merlot Lorraine, your tour of XHAM is making me quite horny :D ... then again, this is LIT afterall ;)

:kiss::kiss:

Rarrrrrrrrrrr...........

Fuck Hard :rose:

Mmmmm... I love it...

746_1000.jpg

Despite the numbing of this gorgeous merlot Lorraine, your tour of XHAM is making me quite horny :D ... then again, this is LIT afterall ;)

Y'all have the naughtiest thread. I love it. I will be visiting daily ,gives me great ideas in my horny head. Yummy

271_1000.jpg

OMFG!!! This is too much for me to take :D

I'm going to get out my vibe...

271_1000.jpg

OMFG!!! This is too much for me to take :D

I'm going to get out my vibe...

Damn! I am not going anywhere, while you'all are posting pics like that one, good lord. I am gonna get out my vibrator too.

Last edited:
*...hands my love my fingers to taste my juices before I pound myself with my pink little friend...*

It's your fault Lorraine ;) I'm blaming you for this :D

Didyou ask me in what way am I bi?
Well I will only be in a romantic relationship with a woman, but enjoy sex for sex sake with men as well. Did you wanft to know what acts I engage in with men? Maybe a pm would work better. :) but let's just say have done most and want to do the rest:devil: ( been practicing)

With you all the friggin' way my lover..........:heart::heart::heart:

Better had be you biatch! :D :heart::heart::heart:

OMG... it's f**king good!!

*...wishes you were here to lick up all of these juices... And, I want to kiss you and taste your lips... And, then do the same to you...*

*...wishes you were here to lick up all of these juices... And, I want to kiss you and taste your lips... And, then do the same to you...*

Oh my!:D

Drinks EVERYTHINg your gorgeous chunnel exudes, you know that, willingly and eagerly :heart:

Want to swim in my pool BiTodd? :D

Hang on...

Well I will only be in a romantic relationship with a woman, but enjoy sex for sex sake with men as well. Did you wanft to know what acts I engage in with men? Maybe a pm would work better. :) but let's just say have done most and want to do the rest:devil: ( been practicing)

You would date me so you could "have" sex with my hubby??? :eek:

FUCKYDOODEE!!! :D:D:D

As you have just witnessed with your own eyes BiTodd WE are open and public rather than PM. You should never in here be afraid to express your thoughts, feelings or desires :rose:

Want to swim in my pool BiTodd? :D

Hang on...

You would date me so you could "have" sex with my hubby??? :eek:te

FUCKYDOODEE!!! :D:D:D

Absofuckinglutly, I would date you so I could fuck the both of you together or separately. :)

Drinks EVERYTHINg your gorgeous chunnel exudes, you know that, willingly and eagerly :heart:

*...feeling your tongue lapping at my yOni and anus, licking up all of my liquid love... your tongue swirling and tickling my star...;)...*

Mmmmmmmmmm... your naughty Lorraine :) I just made a mess of myself :D

Absofuckinglutly, I would date you so I could fuck the both of you together or separately. :)

I see :) ... That prospect never crossed my mind before... together or seperately? ;)

Which would be best I wonder? :)

*...feeling your tongue lapping at my yOni and anus, licking up all of my liquid love... your tongue swirling and tickling my star...;)...*

Mmmmmmmmmm... your naughty Lorraine :) I just made a mess of myself :D

Yes I am, I'm very naughty ;):kiss:

I am sure any combination would be super hot and cum soaked.

Are you a male cum-slut BiTodd? Do you like the taste of man cum and also the taste of love juice also? (silly question, he must do)...

I'm a cum-slut too BiTodd ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back