Science Fiction Erotica

The issuse regarding linking and others

As founder of this trend, I want to state that all writers have a right to refers to his or her own stories on this trend, even by linking to another site that is not Literotica. I consider this trend to be a one way of building a community of writers and fans of science fiction erotica and one way to help enrichs our enjoyment is to expose each other to many different avenues such as ASSTAR, which is a another free writer-centeric site with different structure and policies than literotica. It's like a trend of movie fans saying, "Oh you gotta check out this site. It got really cool jokes on Star Trek." Rarely do you see such posts censured.

I don't think a writer have to re-write anything if he/she don't want to and I fails to see why she cannot point to a place of her writing as a sole place for her works. It strikes me as ineffective and very much like "I read the book so I will burn it and go out and buy another copy."

I would like to bring this limited issuse to an end, and state this as my final commentary on this. This is, I reminds everybody, a place where people can come together to shares their works, favorite stories, artworks, ideas, and generally celebrates all aspects of SF Erotica. Anything that will add to our enjoyment is to be considered welcomed, as long as Literotica policy is being followed regarding community boards.

So let's CELEBRATE the manifolds joys of sex in SPAAAAAACE!

So Say We All!

Interplanetary Pregger Cafe (or Istar Cafe)

I have an idea. What if we have a five star cafe in space where people go to eat and enjoy sexual entertainment that involdes watching people getting or yourself getting pregnant by men, women, aliens, robots, etc. The sexual acts could be done in many ways. This could make for an interesting series by various writers.

Images 7 of 9 getting pregger by an giant ant-like alien, or time-traveling young Ben Franklin knocking up a beautiful blue demon-like alien or Pricess Leia having a four-way affair with Chewie and RD-D2 and a blond girl.

It's always good to see people tossing ideas back & forth for so long. I had previously subscribed to Shendule's thread, so it's doubly interesting to hear similar ideas looked at in a slightly different light.

I noticed that most of these stories involve sexual or actual slavery of a species or gender, or loose sexual practices. I know this would make a short story easier to do, but it would be equally interesting to see a human and an alien build (or attempt to build) a relationship, with sexual acts spread out over the course of this whole thing.

Please don't take this as a critique of what you've been talking about already (I notice some are starting to get touchy), but as an alternative to the slavery-scenarios.

-Kathryn
:nana:

Apple. orange and bananna!

Welcome Zephrbabe! I like your idea of a consentual relationship of an alien and human as it would great add to the varisty of sexual relationship in this happy little universe we are creating here. My free love Gebo Temple idea includes such relationships (in concept) because the theology that I'm working on is that the followers of Sophia believes it is their mission to bring the seed of life and intelligence out of earth into the womb of the universe and to move up the evolution by breeding many new species. One way is to breed humans with aliens or with beasts. That mean that they would seek loving relationships with other species. Dragonfly also explores consentual relationships of interspecies love. There's also ideas of relationships that started out nonconsentual (such as a kidnapping or rape) that changes into love. I'm curious about other members here if they have some ideas.

Anybody have anything to add?

Pilgrim

zephrbabe said:
It's always good to see people tossing ideas back & forth for so long. I had previously subscribed to Shendule's thread, so it's doubly interesting to hear similar ideas looked at in a slightly different light.

I noticed that most of these stories involve sexual or actual slavery of a species or gender, or loose sexual practices. I know this would make a short story easier to do, but it would be equally interesting to see a human and an alien build (or attempt to build) a relationship, with sexual acts spread out over the course of this whole thing.

Please don't take this as a critique of what you've been talking about already (I notice some are starting to get touchy), but as an alternative to the slavery-scenarios.

-Kathryn
:nana:

sensualpilgrim said:
I have an idea. What if we have a five star cafe in space where people go to eat and enjoy sexual entertainment that involdes watching people getting or yourself getting pregnant by men, women, aliens, robots, etc. The sexual acts could be done in many ways. This could make for an interesting series by various writers.

I like this idea. A writer can do as many as you want, or just one in the series. I don't know what literotica's policy would be regarding this, so where should this virtual sex cafe take place? I would probably be interested in participating... er... I mean writing stories for the series (uh, yeah... that's what I meant... heh...)

Chat?

Hey, does anyone know of a live chatroom where we can talk about scifi/xenophilia? It can be a java chat on a website or an IRC channel. I had created the channel #scifikink on DalNet, does anyone want to join me there for a scheduled regular chat? Or is there another place to chat? I am usually available weeknights after 8:30 PM Pacific time and some evenings on the weekends.

#scifikink channel now open on Dalnet

I'll hold it open as long as I can, I don't know how to do channel bots. Can anyone help with this? :cathappy:

dragonflystorie said:
I like this idea. A writer can do as many as you want, or just one in the series. I don't know what literotica's policy would be regarding this, so where should this virtual sex cafe take place? I would probably be interested in participating... er... I mean writing stories for the series (uh, yeah... that's what I meant... heh...)

What I am think is that it could be located inside a large space colony in L4 of the moon's orbit. It would be a very classy place where people can come for "fine food and fine sex in an out of the world experience." The waitwhores can serve their guests in any way they can. They wear nice french-style dress with helm line barely covering their pussy and totally topless. They also wear a chocker with a gem that is a radio and tracker. The cafe have 5 levels inside a ball-shaped structure with a very large open center that allows guests to watch other people on different levels. The cafe have everything that is needed for successful dining and fucking. There would be many tv screens that displays different people getting fucked live thanks to the floating tv drones that seek out interesting positions. There would be a very large fish tank with breathable water in which you can see various women getting fucked by a very large octopus. All the plants in the cafe are also trained to fuck and inpregnate women. The cafe also have a full-time doctor and nurses in back where they take care of pregger waitwhores and guests and take the babies and eggs as well as treating various ills.

There are few rules. No torture, no beating, no human children, no fighting, no sex without consent (guests may request a consentual "rapes"), no inpregnation without consent. Other than that everything go! People can peruse an interactive meus on e-paper. This is a classy place so a certain dress code is required for entering, but full nudity is welcome.

The diner in space idea, sounds like something we'd see in Star Trek and Doctor Who.
I do think there is some potential here.
On an episode of Enterprise, we got to see a little more of the green skinned belly dancers.
The harem episode implied that they were sex slaves, when in reality, the all female race has developed a strong sexual pheromone that can make any man bend at their will.
Exploring a similar plotline would be nice.
Don't use the exact Star Trek characters, for a similar Trek fan fiction has already been written.

As for pregnancy, I can't see it as a believable fetish, nor as something that would hold the interest of the reader, unlike mental seduction without touch (see Dracula).

Last edited:
sensualpilgrim, sounds like your idea is meant for a sexual role play.
Since nobody seems to wanna play with me, I'll be a frequently returning visitor in your game.

You should have extra rules for tourists, set apart from residence of the motel/park.
Such as:
Touching and fondling someone elses genitals, or public self masturbation is encouraged, however if protested, you must stop right away.
No resident/non resident intercourse can take place without mutual agreement.
No interspecies conception may take place without the proper protection.
More rules to cum. ;)

Last edited:
Fantasies-only said:
No interspecies conception may take place without the proper protection.
I'd like to explain this one.
Personalized for each race, there is a mini disk that's like an intergalactic condom you must have to get into the club.
You put on a cell phone headset, and insert this disk in slot in the earpiece.
This acts as a filter for mental energy.
Some races believe this filter destroys strong orgasmic sensations only natural mental coupling can provide.
With illegal unregistered notebook computers, these disks are often faked.
Without being "disked" you can get too much mental activity at once.
This can result in a kind of mental HIV.
From becoming a vegetable, to getting a brain tumor.
From going blind, to being deaf, and if male, temporary to permanent impotence.

This unlicensed computer plot point, can become our story.
Sort of like that old movie "What's Up Dock?".

Last edited:
That's odd ...

Fantasies-only said:
... From going blind, to being deaf, and if male, temporary to permanent impotence ...
... I thought all boys were warned how that could happen?

snooper said:
... I thought all boys were warned how that could happen?
Huh?
If that's a joke, I don't get it. :confused:

Please don't use ... where a period should go, such as after the word impotence in my sentence, and before the word I in yours, otherwise it looks like ...temporary to permanent impotence I thought...
If you have 3 dots before the continuation of the sentence (...from), make sure it isn't capitalized.

Using bold type alone, means you are drawing the reader's attention to one or more words in the sentence, rather than putting a stronger emphasis on that word, which would be in all caps.
Many people (including myself) make a variation on that mistake.

An underline is similar to bold type, but is a little different.
You are not only drawing attention to that word or words, you are making it a sub idea within the main idea, rather than the main idea alone.
If one word is underlined, it may be an underline in bold, but if an entire sentence is underlined, it must be just an underline.

Details on italics and bold italics are in another thread.

Last edited:
sensualpilgrim said:
What I am think is that it could be located inside a large space colony in L4 of the moon's orbit.
You'll have to go in a little more detail there.
It would be a very classy place where people can come for "fine food and fine sex in an out of the world experience." The waitwhores can serve their guests in any way they can. They wear nice french-style dress with helm line barely covering their pussy and totally topless. They also wear a chocker with a gem that is a radio and tracker.
I like it, sorta like the french maid sex slave outfit.
The cafe have 5 levels inside a ball-shaped structure with a very large open center that allows guests to watch other people on different levels.
That's ok, but make it a little more spread out, such as a floating ball here, a cone-like pyramid there, a giant futuristic castle, and a "2001" type monolith in the center.
The cafe have everything that is needed for successful dining and fucking. There would be many tv screens that displays different people getting fucked live thanks to the floating tv drones that seek out interesting positions.
I've noticed many people take off this idea.
From "Soilent Green" to "THX 1147", and even "Doctor Who".
There would be a very large fish tank with breathable water in which you can see various women getting fucked by a very large octopus.
It's obvious this part was hentai inspired.
Topless women swimming (Playboy Mermaids) is one thing, but this is going a bit too far for conservative writing, but it's great for sex stories.
All the plants in the cafe are also trained to fuck and inpregnate women.
That also sounds a bit hentai.
The cafe also have a full-time doctor and nurses in back where they take care of pregger waitwhores and guests and take the babies and eggs as well as treating various ills.
How will you get around the no minors rule when they are hatched?
They could be born with extreme intelligence, and has a body that mutates with age every few hours.
There are few rules. No torture, no beating, no human children, no fighting, no sex without consent (guests may request a consentual "rapes"), no inpregnation without consent. Other than that everything go! People can peruse an interactive meus on e-paper. This is a classy place so a certain dress code is required for entering, but full nudity is welcome.
I like your rules too.

I really can't stand a writer who thinks his work will be excepted without double and triple checking his work (TV is capitalized, where as television is not).
Spelling, capitalization, punctuation, mistakes in grammar, confusing tense, and even stylized type should all be looked over before submitting.

Another thing that bothers me is a mistake servers and hosts make about the quoting system.
Just like the full quote should not be in bold, the full quote should not be italics either.
Italics are used as an encapsulated version (beginning of) or a small summery (put in own words) of the exact quote.

Last edited:
More on Istar Cafe

Ok, I was a bit hazy on the set up because it seems to me that the Istar Cafe could be used by many different writers with different tastes. Because it's a busy place (with time portal too for people from different times), there's a lot of room for people. When I say ball-shaped area, I mean it's a really HUGE place as there is no limits to the size in the space. So there would be a lot of different objects inside. As for the minor rule regarding doctors. They have their own exit so that the babies can be transfer to any nursery. I just want to put in a few details to give other writers's imagination some shape.

sensualpilgrim said:
Ok, I was a bit hazy on the set up because it seems to me that the Istar Cafe could be used by many different writers with different tastes. Because it's a busy place (with time portal too for people from different times), there's a lot of room for people. When I say ball-shaped area, I mean it's a really HUGE place as there is no limits to the size in the space. So there would be a lot of different objects inside. As for the minor rule regarding doctors. They have their own exit so that the babies can be transfer to any nursery. I just want to put in a few details to give other writers's imagination some shape.
No limits?
You mean "dimentionally transendental" (T.A.R.D.I.S.- occupying the same space in another time, with almost limited pathways which are replaced when they die out)?

I take it you mean the new hatchling is transported through the time vortex, at which time he could instantly emerge as a young man.

This sounds too good to wait!
Anybody have any last minute ideas before the SRP is set up?

Last edited:
Fantasies-only said:
No limits?
You mean "dimentionally transendental" (T.A.R.D.I.S.- occupying the same space in another time, with almost limited pathways which are replaced when they die out)?

I take it you mean the new hatchling are transported through the time vortex, at which time he could instantly emerge as a young man.

This sounds too good to wait!
Anybody, any last minute ideas before the SRP is set up?

You're welcome to use this idea for SRP. I was hoping this could be used for an ground floor for a series of stories written by many different writers (ei. Star Trek)

The relationship idea is cool. I tend to prefer utopian/dystopian scenarios myself lately, but it would be a nice twist.

NEW RULES
Sexual fetish is the norm here.
Actual sex is meant specifically for procreation only.
It is usually done within the same family (both partners must be disked), but on occasion, it has been done by lovers (committed sex slave/master or mistress relationship), but the partner must be disked when this occurs.
Sex is acomplished by holding hands when a mind exchange takes place.
Other than that, there is no physical contact.

If a brain exchange takes place within the same gender, a third party of the opposite gender must be present, if the creature (a human is included in the description "creature") is genderless, a brain exchange must be done with a mono gender creature as well.
This is because, there is no real point to it otherwise.
No double gender creature is allowed in this sector.
This sounds bigoted, but it has a purpose.
Double gendered creatures can easily mate with themselves when they are sexually stimulated.
In many cases, these creatures constantly have litters like Earth rabbits.

Unless there are any more ideas, I will go back over this thread, and we can set this whole thing up. :D

sensualpilgrim said:
You're welcome to use this idea for SRP. I was hoping this could be used for an ground floor for a series of stories written by many different writers (ei. Star Trek)
I typed all that before I saw your post.
I just hope there is someone to play with, since everything I have suggested (for SRP and ORP) has not been started or continued.

If you are serious about a kind of novel ala Homer's Illiad, please make sure all authors double, triple, and even quadruple check their work!
This especially goes for yourself.
I'm sorry if I'm being so harsh, but as a writer who obviously wants to do it professionally, you're spelling is atrocious and grammar mistakes are frequent.

I'm sure there are better freebies out there, but I'm suggesting something for you that has helped me recently (also have problems spelling).
Please get Jarte (not Jarte Plus).
This word processor (free version no longer updated) may be inferior to most, but it has a dictionary that automatically highlights misspelled words and gives you a list to which word best fits the sentence.
If you don't know the spelling to begin with, input it into Google to find the correct word for you.
If you think there is a double meaning, input a quoted 2 or 3 words in Google that would normally be together.
If Google asks for another spelling, which you change it to, and Jarte does not have it in the list, copy and paste it in Jarte and add it to the list.
The free speller with pay thesaurus, goes to an online dictionary that I would not trust with my computer, so don't install the program the way they suggest.
Use the alternate install method.

Last edited:
in-deep said:
Many years ago (maybe 15?) I read a review of a sci-fi book about a guy who had the power to stop time. When he did, he could go wherever he wanted undetected, and enjoyed undressing, and almost always having some form of sexual contact with the women he chose, some that he knew, and others that he just encountered. Sometimes he re-dressed them, other times he left some or all of their clothing off or in disarray, before he re-started time, leaving the women to wonder how they got that way. It was a really hot story and I have never been able to find it in bookstores or online.

Anybody know about it, or about similar stories? If not, one of you good writers out there ought to write one.
I haven't thought about it in a while, but a similar theme was taken off on this on TV, with the basic mad man controlling the world plot, but included a more erotic storyline with his henchman.
Lois And Clark
The New Adventures Of Superman

His time freezing machine (episode starts with a fully clothed Lois Lane suddenly standing in the office in sexy lingerie) morphed into a mind control machine, which had the women of the world, steal and murder for him.
One of these machines was installed in the shower, which included video cameras with body and mind manipulation interactivity.
The more this person showered, the more it was liked being used and urged upon other women.

Another one that had this time freezing idea ("The Girl, The Gold Watch, And Everything"), also incorperated time travel ("The Girl, The Gold Watch, And Everything 2"), which may be to what you're refering.
J.Q. Hack said:
I've certainly been a big fan of the women of the various incarnations of Star Trek. 7 of 9 was certainly a favorite, she always looked fantastic in that gray body suit. Who can forget T'Pol from Enterprise. I remember thinking how hot she was in the one episode where she went into the Vulcan mating ritual and they had to keep her away from everybody else.

I can't remember the character's name but it was the long haired brunette from Buck Rogers. Growing up I thought she was gorgeous.

J.Q.
Her name was Jane Fonda, and she had dark red hair that looked almost navy blue at times (Princess Ardonna).
The other one you may be thinking of is a brunette featured on a soaps like Dynasty and as a teacher in Miami (Something), rival to the blonde slut principle with the short skirts.

Last edited:
SEVERUSMAX said:
I tend to prefer utopian/dystopian scenarios myself lately, but it would be a nice twist.
You mean portrayals of utopias and dystopias, or do you mean some combination thereof?

Do you mean a story taking place in a dystopia or utopia, or just describing one (when done properly such things can be pretty good on their own)? Do you have any particular ideas about what constitutes one or the other?

EDIT: I ask because I have a fetish of sorts for stories that feature a kind of society that could be described as utopian or as dystopian, depending on several factors.

Last edited:
I'd say John Norman's "Gor" series is an excellent example of B&D themes integrated into SF/fantasy. One of the very neat things he does is keep the plot moving while having frequent little fillups of erotic B&D scenarios in his stories. Frex, in one book his protagonist is travelling through a city, and idly observes a slavegirl chained in the square near a water fountain in the hot sun, but unable to reach the fountain. So she has to beg passers-by to bring her water. The male passers-by tend to want to barter with her -- basically, sex for water. It's not more than a couple of sentences worth of prose, but it's a really strong little scenario that adds an erotic frisson to the story.

I agree that Norman's prose style and politics leave a lot to be desired, but his technique is well worth studying.

I've written several erotic SF stories, including one full novel, Karg. Karg is about a female space explorer who gets marooned on Karg, a planet full of dinosaur riding barbarians who think men are men and women are their property. Unlike Gorean female characters, she never falls in love with her captors, though she does enjoy the slavegirl sex a lot after a time. She repeatedly escapes her captors only to be captured anew, finally escaping the planet but with a new appreciation for the pleasures of power imbalances in sexual relationships.

I'm working on (about 30,000 words in) another SF novel called "Jetta 3000." It's basically a romance about a woman who must compete for a man with a female sex droid. This is a fairly common theme, but in most such stories the female sex droid is just a human being with a wind up key. I did some research into the tech that might actually lead to female sex droids and my sex droid is a thing, albeit an ungodly beautiful thing with a 9 inch prehensive tongue and no inhibitions whatsoever. The real action of the story is the female lead convincing the male lead that a person, however flawed, is superior to a thing, however beautiful. Since the male lead initially bought the sex droid because he's afraid of emotional damage after going through a bitter divorce that included losing custody of his daughter, it's a tough trip.

I've also written "Slavegirl Gaia" a story about the indignities suffered by a beautiful princess held captive by a sluglike alien gangster, Jawa the Hunn. It's available to read for free here.

Finally, I've got a story, The Wrangler, which is set in the near future. It's not the tech that's key here ... it's not all that different from current tech, but that outsourcing and the free market thing have so beggared the middle class that a large criminal class exists, and makes money by kidnapping the sons and daughters of the wealthy, among other things. It's such a big industry that it has specialists who work in kidnapping teams. "The Wrangler" is the guy or gal responsible for keeping the kidnappee secured during the kidnapping, generally in such a way that they can't see or hear their captors.

Yeah, I likes me some SF erotica.

Oh, forgot to mention: no one's mentioned Phillip Jose Farmer's groundbreaking erotic SF. In "The Flesh" space explorers encounter a planet of women whose shortfall of men has led them to graft antlers onto the men they do have that floods them with hormones and turns them into sex machines, sending them on a tour of their cities where they have sex with as many women as possible. And one of my faves is Farmer's short story "The Barn" about what lengths humans might go to to get dairy products on an alternate world with only one mammalian species in residence -- humans.

Back