Pennsylvania Sound Off

Hey PA people!

I am surprised that this thread is so dormant, there is surely plenty of PA lit members
 
Hey PA people!

I am surprised that this thread is so dormant, there is surely plenty of PA lit members

I think that the per capita representation of Pennsylvania is below average. That could be related to the exodus of young folks to the South and West where the jobs are. There are plenty of horny older men like me but precious few senior women who are looking for fun. :(
 
I decided to run some errands earlier than usual today in order to beat the heat. Within a few weeks we went from freezing temperatures to humid 80's. I was a very distracted driver because I kept thinking about what my landlady told me. A nearby neighbor has been driving me nuts from horniness for several years. She is a classic MILF. She has brains, class and a certain special sexiness that so much makes me want to hold her close to me, both of us naked, cover her lovely body with kisses, give her a great big cum and then just enjoy the experience of sharing a bed with her for hours while we talk about anything she wants to talk about (She is living proof that brainy women are the sexiest.). She has "seemed" to make advances at times but I have always been afraid that I might just be interpreting small talk in a disasterously wrong way. Yesterday she said to my landlady that she would like to go to the movies with me. At least I think that is what the landlady told me she said. I could not ask for a repeat and therefore seem too interested since the landlady is a former girlfriend who has a very jealous streak. My lovely neighbor also has a husband who may or may not take a very dim view of his wife having extracurricular fun. Still it is such a delicious fantasy even if I am chicken to act on it. Now if the subject of my lust would happen to openly say what she wants to do with me, no matter what it might be from movies to trying every position in the Kama Sutra, I would be powerless to resist.
 
I am not in Pennsylvania but I have met people from there before. So good luck to all the ladies.
 
I guess pa is just full of dudes. Sad

It is not any easier in the Philly area. They are either too young and immature for an aged hippy like me, already happily involved in monogamous relationships, or just looking for someone to join them hunting for yard sales. I do keep hope alive that someday I will find a perpetually horny granny who is looking for someone of her own age for us to relive the sexual revolution together.
 
Back
Top