SE Wisconsin Masturbation Party

Oh hell let's bump it again ........ noted hesitation above is good, solved by good planning and notification.
 
Is weekends best for everyone?

And I am probably planning it for Milwaukee.

Maybe April? Any thought?
 
I've never heard of a masturbation party but it sounds like fun. Full blown sex with strangers is no fun anymore, it's too much work to stay safe, maybe this is the answer. Nobody gets hurt or sick.

I would not only be interested but I will also offer to host the party at my home in Fond du Lac Wi. It's a trailer so I'm compelled by the well known stygma that it's very comfortable and I'm an educated man lol.

I think I can have 6-8 people here. It will be enough space but also tight and cozy enough to get off together as a group.

If theres more men then women, could I suggest that they be spoiled by us first and then we could give them a cum bath?

Maybe a good porn movie to get us in the mood. Ladies what do you think??
 
Foxy Wench said:
Is weekends best for everyone?

And I am probably planning it for Milwaukee.

Maybe April? Any thought?
Week end after April 15
 
Well, I'm all for this if we can interest some women. It's safe, but still kinky. The more I think about it, the better it sounds. Lets do this!!
 
I am just offering it up for dates. I need to look at my calender as well.

Yes...safety is the key here. And also respect for the other people.

Goodnaturedguy- I fyou would like to start one up, it is a thought. I am hoping for something more central, but am not closed to other places as well.

If this does work out, a group that could get together on a regular schedual might be something to look forward to in the future.
 
Ok Foxy Wench

At your request, I'll do the invite and throw out the first sugggestions then Foxy Wench.

Lets have people stand up and be counted. Repect is number one of course. Just by human nature the women need to know this is safe. You'll have the red light available just a word away at all times. Any guy that can't understand why that is so important is too uncool to hang with us. Ladies tell us what you want to feel protected and safe. Need my coat to step across that puddle? Done!!

Nothing is going to happen you don't want to happen Foxy Wench. Anybody that can't play nice will get the front door treatment. I'd be very surprised if it ever came to that though.

First we need the seriously interested people. Then we can make the plan according to what the women would like. While I've never done anything but one-on-one sex with a woman, it seems to me this is not much different in essense in that women pretty much control sex at first, with the man learning the rules then seeing how far he can seduce her into doing. In this case it's already agreed it will be no intimate contact, so it will be safe all around.

For those of us that are a little anxious (actually I am too), lets be honest. Lets say we get together, start watching a movie and munching crunchies, some might get bold and take some clothing off and others might not. Some might get off on being watched and jack off, others might prefer to be a spectator. Nobody is expected to perform and whatever happens happens. Some might be timid this first party but be bolder the next when they feel more comfortable within the group. Maybe nothing will happen at all. Nobody gets negative reactions to their choices. 100% free and easy, non-judgemental.

And you know, we are going to be talking to each other after all. Everybody is going to try to get relaxed and help make the group feel relaxed together. We're not going to be yelping and pawing, overwelming the anxious members.

<I>The males understand the position the women are in. They respect them allways. If they say, stop, hold on, slow down, pull back, we respond with a polite " ok" and stop.<-I>

Ok people, who wants to do this for real? Include your gender and if my Fond du Lac home is ok for you, or a hotel in Milwaukee or Madison.

If everybody posts quickly I see no reason we can't meet in a week or two.

Ok here goes the first seriously interested entry: Count me in deffinetly. I'm male. I prefer my home but Milwaukee or Madison is fine and someone elses home is fine too. Weekdays and nights are best for me but friday night I can do too. Saturday and sunday would be a stretch but I guess I could if that was the only time we are all free. I'm absolutly desease free and will be staying that way.
 
Thank you Goodnaturedguy. That is exactly what I had in mind when I thought of this.

We are all adults, and can act like it.

Thank you again.
 
It all sounds good to me ..... I agree that caution and respect need to exist for eveyone to feel comfortable.
Request? Madison actually works better since I am in Western WI.
 
A trip to Madison would be fine with me. Getting a hotel anywhere is not a problem I would think.

I will take a look into things and let everyone know.

How does Madison sound for the rest of you??

And are Friday nights usually good for everyone? I would hate to have it during the week if most people work. This is to be a relaxing time.
 
Madison is fine for me too. I work seven nights a week though. From Madison I would have to leave at 11:30pm, bummer I know but I'll still go.

Now we have Foxy, Erica, Prussian, and me. Two and two, more would be better I think but maybe this is just right for the first time. Lets do it!!

Prussian and I can divide the hotel bill, Foxy and Erica can bring the munchies. How does that sound?
 
Well, I live in Madison, so I could be ready to go in a pinch. It would help especially since I don't have a car! :)

I guess you can count me in.

Should we nudge everyone else 'round the boards? :rolleyes:
 
count me in

Hi,
I am already driving to Madison now. hmm, what will I do if I arrive too early... This sounds like a great idea. Milwaukee would work best from me since it is only 20 minutes away. but , mad town is only an hour and a half, and the experience will be well worth the drive :)
 
This Friday is totally out for me. With it being St Patty's Day weekend, I have lots of gigs to go to. (And a few Bailey's to drink) But I am sure we can set something up very soon.

Will keep you all posted.
 
Ok, now we have 2 females and 4 males. Now Foxy and Erica have a decision to make on this which may very well not include me lol. As for me, although I'm not bi, I'm ok with it 2&4.

I'm pushing this along deliberately. I know if we don't do this very quickly, it will never happen. The more we talk or think about it, the more likely we will have second thoughts and bail. That seems to be the general path other attempts have gone though. I suggest we plan for next week friday. That's march 21st.
 
I do not mind at all. There may be even another man if my hubby comes along. (no pun intended)

I will mark off next week Friday. I will start looking for a hotel room for that night. Sign in if you are interested.
 
Hi sounds like a plan for me. I am male 28 and don't mind to travel from Illinois here. Of course Milwaukee would be best for me, but meeting in Madison would give me a good excuse to visit up there. Unfortunately until April it is not good for me, still have classes here. But I would definitely be interested if there are more meetings scheduled in April. If you are planning for a meeting in Milwaukee, then count me in. Hope you all have a good weekend. Take care.
 
That's a good idea naughty_erica. I'm also a bit weary about the whole thing. Some like jazey_43 and Foxy Wench I'm already comfortable with having hung out with them in the other Southern WI threads, but other's I'm unfamiliar with naturally throw me off. Especially since the list keeps growing!

I'm 23 years old - kinda short (5'8"), and my body frame favors the slim/average side. Sorry to disappoint you ladies, but I'm not a looker. :rolleyes: I'm a fairly tame and timid person, so don't worry, I'm not prone to try anything unordinary.

Anyone else?
 
I'm 43, 5'10" average, I'll look for a pic. Havn't made one in a long time, I should get a webcam. Erica you can call me if you wish, I'll be happy to identify myself and put you at ease at least about myself. Want to go out for lunch or dinner tuesday? Where do you live abouts?

Me, I'll put money down I won't even get an erection in a group of people I don't know, especially including males lol. The only time I've ever been in the same room with a naked male is in the showers, that doesn't bother me, but this is a way different story.

Even with good reason to believe nothing will cum, ha, of this, I still think you only live once and.....

Besides I noticed these party's never happen in other parts of the country. Lets show em the Dairy State can rock em all :)
 
not sure

K guys... really would like to meet ya all but I still am a bit leery.
I may or may not participate in this, but I'll sit back with a few cold beers and talk with anyone else who may not wish to participate.
I am 43...have been told I'm pretty, consider myself to be "passable"
I have posted a few pics in the "pics of older ladies" thread...back in Oct and Nov, I think. Sorry..no face shots!

I am really hoping to see some of the older crowd pop in, not that it makes a difference, but I might make the "younguns" feel uncomfortable...:D

How about some feedback????
 
Hey foxy look what you started!!!!

This is a great idea, I'm a 27 yr old m from madison. I am very curious about doing this. I am clean, respectful and a little bit naughty. If ya want to see a pic, please pm me. I'm not shy but i'm also not pushy. If ya don't mind another guy in the mix then i don't either. Foxy, this sounds like fun, thanks for taking the initiative.
 
Back
Top